It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hunt for the skin walker - yes another review.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I’m watching it right now, and really enjoying it.

I’ve heard the coast to coast interview with Knapp and Kelleher, and really enjoyed it.
This documentary is a great follow up to get the visuals of what was being explained and to fully get the image of what this place was like.

From the beautiful scenic views, to the down right Blair witch style atmoshpere of just plain creepy and sinister.

The twin towers video of these two structures just materializing out of know where - wtf is all I can say.
You can tell it’s not a trick of camera.
It’s not some pareidola in the clouds.
These are solid looking structures appearing to unveil themselves in the middle of the video.
I’ve never seen that footage before and feel the oddity of it provides a summary in itself of just how mysterious this place is.

There are interviews with the locals who have pretty significant stories of encounters of their own.
A native woman who breaks down crying reliving the experience of witnessing a large UFO, describes how her fellow witness and friend, ended up dying of cancer after receiving severe burns from a light emitted from the UFO they witnessed. Coincidence? Perhaps.
But he’s not the only one to receive physical after effects from being hit with the light by the ufos in the area.

Another man relives being warned telepathically by something while walking outside to investigate lights in the sky. He looks up and sees a large UFO over his house.
Now I’m Paraphrasing here, but he hears something along the lines “Go back inside, your not supposed to see this. You’ll miss your family”

Back at the ranch, we are shown footage from Knapps moving-box, full of tapes containing footage and invaluable data collected over the last 20 years.

I have heard the story of the family tagging cattle on the ranch. During their routine, they tag a small calf only to come back a short time later to find the calf mutilated. We are treated to the footage taken from that day. A missing ear, cut clean off. A femur torn out of the victim lays a small distance away.
No blood is seen in the area.
Later that night the family hears and then becomes witness to the aftermath of a cow that appears to had been “mechanically” torn apart. All that remains seems to be the head relatively intact connected to a bone mass that has been picked of flesh.

I read online somewhere that gave it a less than stellar review.
So I just went to my goto streaming site and gave it a go for myself.

1 hour into it, I felt it was my duty to purchase it because this is a documentary that I will be watching again, and again to fully appreciate all the work that has gone into it.

For those on the fence, or unsure about purchasing it, let me say this:
No your not going to be given any answers from watching this, so get that out of your head right now.

I feel the entire purpose of this documentary Is to outline precisely that.

We’ve taken a scientific approach at trying to understand this phenomenon for the past 20 years.
We have mountains of video, technological analysis, data from every source we can possibly think of,
Yet there is no scientific explanation as to what is happening there.

None of this makes any sense from a scientific view point. So perhaps we need to start looking at it from another angle. We cannot, as a species understand what is going on there, nor comprehend the motives of the phenomenon at this point in our existence.

So I ask you,
Why would it be expected that within the 2 hours and seven minutes of running time, we would be told the reasoning behind activity in this area that stretches back before it was first recorded in 1776?

Until we can truly understand ourselves, not only scientifically but perhaps spiritually, or even dimensionally...
We won’t understand the reasoning behind this world wide phenomenon.

All we can do is document it for the time being and perhaps one day, when we evolve past our petty differences, might we begin to comprehend the world arround us and it’s invisible occupants.

@Springer please give my most heartfelt appreciation for the great job done by the entire crew in bringing this outstanding documentary to life. And allowing us to better have a better appreciation for the events taking place in the Uintah Basin.

edit on 19-9-2018 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Just finished watching it.
All I can say is great job.
Definitely worth the purchase.

This is the most complete, compendium of documentation released, of both past and current events unfolding in the Uintah Basin.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
There are already a number of threads about this.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Nothing new to the table..
Just more stories of someone that have told a story about something..
And of cause the mandatory pictures of mutilated animals
And then more story telling around the campfire..

Am I right ?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Watch it and find out!

If you don’t like, then nothing lost.
But I have a feeling you will.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Nothing new to the table..
Just more stories of someone that have told a story about something..
And of cause the mandatory pictures of mutilated animals
And then more story telling around the campfire..

Am I right ?

Not sure where my review of it is, but check out the other Skinwalker threads. I've detailed information you're looking for - what is new.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Great review, thanks. I will definitely watch it.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Thank you so much for your review and excellent insights! The movie was a labor of love and I LOVE to hear people enjoyed it! a reply to: Macenroe82

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JeremyCorbell

Well....crap!
The man himself chiming in on my thread was the last person I expected to reply, but a very welcomed surprise!
It was an excellent documentary that I’ve now watched a total of 3 times, with another viewing planned for tomorrow nights “ family movie night” with the kids.
I’ve told them stories about skinwalker ranch before because of the happenings from that ranch are eerily similar to the events taking place at our country house.

Our country house is on Ojibwa land, you look up Thunder Bay trowbridge falls - which is right behind my house, and a trove of oddities will pop up. From alien abduction, to poltergeist activity, and ghostly apparitions.
My grandmother, whom lived there as a child told us tales of witnessing the “Windigo” in the forest around the house. An entity similar to what the utes call the Skin walker.
The house has been in the family for decades, and each and every single person whom has lived in it, has told stories of very incredible events taking place.

new topics

top topics

join