It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Veiwing Question

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I have this thing where I can think of a place...when i do, i feel like i put myself there. I can hear the sounds, feel the weather, smell the smells.

Is this remote veiwing?

How can i develop it better?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Can you see where you are?

Can you go back to the past?

Once you come back to the present, do you still remember everything?

If yes, then it might be remote viewing. Or astral projection.

You can develop it with more practice.

Do you do anything specific to "travel" to these locations? Any rituals/preparations? If you don't mind sharing the details.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
I have this thing where I can think of a place...when i do, i feel like i put myself there. I can hear the sounds, feel the weather, smell the smells.

Is this remote veiwing?

Look up the Farsight institute. And CIA/remote viewing. A lot of it is declassified I think. But many great books on it.

Farsight.org
edit on 19-9-2018 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Lucid dreaming perhaps?

Try playing a video game on a smartphone or on a video game console before you go to sleep, trust me it works-last night i thought i was actually playing an acoustic bass guitar in my sleep.
edit on 19-9-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I can see where I am. I have not tried to go into the past, but when I come back "home", I do remember everything.

As for how I do it, I just decide I want to go there.

originally posted by: vinifalou

Do you do anything specific to "travel" to these locations? Any rituals/preparations? If you don't mind sharing the detail

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I can see where I am. I have not tried to go into the past, but when I come back "home", I do remember everything.

As for how I do it, I just decide I want to go there.

Do you do anything specific to "travel" to these locations? Any rituals/preparations? If you don't mind sharing the detail

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Actually, I have been able to lucid dream my whole life.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

But how do you do it?

When you almost asleep? Fully awake? Eyes closed?

If you don't mind sharing the details of the experience.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Dreaming in colors is cool - try it. Being aware that you are asleep and dreaming
while you are in REM sleep is lucid dreaming it to me is scary because you want
to move or awaken because you sense evil or feel something is going to get you
or hurt you and just moving your legs is difficult but eventually you wake.

Farsight institute remote viewed 911. Their conclusion was the Govt blew them
up including the late afternoon destruction of WTC 11.

I'd like to see the results of remote viewing Area-51 and the Pyramids including
Saqqarra.
edit on 19-9-2018 by ThatDidHappen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Is this remote veiwing?

Remote viewing is a technique involving guided recovery of "impressions" from a sensory deprivation state. Unless you're a very highly skilled remote viewer who can by yourself learn not to lock on to a view or force your preconceptions on it, then it's probably just imagination.
edit on 19-9-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Early studies of remote viewing exhibited positive results because the tests were flawed. The analyst inadvertently gave the test subjects clues, which skewed the results for a positive outcome. Later tests that eliminated the clues showed the results no better than chance.

The US Government dabbled in remote viewing up until 1994 when funding was ceased. Remote viewing was found to be unreliable for gathering intelligence.
edit on 19-9-2018 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
The US Government dabbled in remote viewing up until 1994 when funding was ceased. Remote viewing was found to be unreliable for gathering intelligence.

It wasn't so much unreliable as it was redundant. If a remote viewer sees something, there's no way to verify whether it's accurate or not unless you get other intelligence from more traditional methods that say it's accurate. It only adds a very small part to the overall intelligence gathering, and requires external verification. Those are not good selling points.

Same problem with police investigations. Psychics or remote viewers are generally only brought in if all other ordinary methods have failed, and even then it's more like "We've tried everything else. It couldn't hurt, and maybe it will get us thinking along different lines."

It's like spoon bending or other kinds of psychic activity. Even if it actually exists in some way we can comprehend, maybe it was useful to us in the past when we were Denisovans, but modern humans have found other more accurate ways to gain the information it provides.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Is this remote veiwing?

It could be remote viewing, or it could be that you simply have a vivid imagination.

The only way to know for sure is to conduct some double blind experiments. It's not that hard; you will need a couple of friends. The way I did it was a modification of the way Russell Targ teaches introductory remote viewing. Get a friend to find some magazines that have really vivid and distinctive photos. Photography magazines, travel magazines, National Geographic are good choices. You will need about a couple of dozen images, or so. Have your friend either remove or color copy the pages that have distinctive images on them. You will want an assortment of faces, places, situations, nature scenes, technology images, etc. The best ones will be those that are distinctive, have interesting themes, and evoke emotions (like a church, for example). These images are the targets that you are going to try to remote view. Have your friend put the images in opaque envelopes (make sure all the envelopes look the same, so that you can't get any clues as to what's inside any of them.

Then give the envelopes to a second friend. This person will be your "guide".At that point neither your guide nor you will know what's inside any envelope; that's why it's called double blind. Set aside some times (usually about an hour at a time) when you and your guide can get together in a quiet and private location. Your guide will remove one image at a time and look at it under conditions such that you can't see the image or anything that might help you guess what's on it (size, texture, etc.) Take your time and try to "know" what your guide is experiencing. Most remote viewers have their own particular mode of knowing. Some are particularly sensitive to colors, some to sound, some to geometric shapes, some to emotions. It's rare to be able to get abstract or high level intellectual information, such as mathematics or words. If you have the ability, you will discover what your own preferred modes of information transfer are. Ultimately, you actually don't need a guide, but it seems to help to get started.

It's important that you write down your viewing results on paper before you look at the target image. Your impressions can be any combination of images, colors, sounds, emotions, or any other information that comes through. After you are satisfied that you have obtained all the information that you are going to, go on to the next image. After about 10 or 20 images, you, your guide, and your first friend can each match your remote viewed information and the images. If two or three of you are able to match the results of a particular viewing result and the same image, you've probably got a hit.

One common result is that you will often correctly describe elements of an image, including shapes, colors, feelings, etc. and then jump to an interpretation of that information that is incorrect. That's called analytic overlay and it comes from your ego. That's why it's important to record all your impressions on paper in the order that they occur. I once remote viewed an image in which I saw a rectangular opening with light streaming through it, illuminating the room inside. I concluded that it was a window, with sunlight streaming through. It was actually an ad for a wall-mounted flat screen TV. All the elements I described were correct, but my interpretation was not.

In fact, the biggest impediment to remote viewing, in my opinion, is the interference of the ego. The ego always wants to chatter like a monkey and tell you what it wants you to believe. If you want to practice, you have to learn to quiet the ego and listen to other sources of information, and know the difference between the two.

My friends from within the professional RV community tell me that the ability to remote view is not distributed uniformly throughout the population. Most people never experience it during their lifetime (or don't know it if they do). Around 20% of the population can do it to some level but are not necessarily super stars; they often have a few spontaneous experiences of remote viewing during their lives and--once they realize it's possible--they try to train for it. I'm in that category and maybe you are too. A very small fraction of the population are super stars, like Into Swann, Pat Price, Joe McMonagle, etc.

Good luck.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

But how do you do it?

When you almost asleep? Fully awake? Eyes closed?

If you don't mind sharing the details of the experience.

I am fully awake when i do it. We are in tech for a show that opens friday, i can sit here and put myself where i want by just thinking of the place.

My wife went to a different town, she did not tell me where...i "found" her, and described everything to her when she got home...

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Then it's probably conscious astral projection. I don't know what's the difference to remote viewing. I just know that you (your consciousness) leave your body and can see things like this, your wife in a different town.

You probably should document this and spread the word if what you're saying its true.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
well firstly remote viewing doesn't even exists to begin with, i have never seen anyone do a 100% hit and probally never will

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
This is a wonderful 'how-to' bookon the subject. Its only a little over 100 pages. Short and to the point.
If you're curious about how logical this book is, the author is a NASA Rocket Scientist, and paranormal skeptic.
When you start buying books on any Fortean topics, they can get pretty "woo-woo", and new-agey.
This one will keep you pretty grounded.

edit on 20/9/2018 by Brian4real because: (no reason given)

edit on 20/9/2018 by Brian4real because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
well the angels of God tell all people at some time in life that the people's souls are being held in stasis & walked through these mortal lives by spiritual workers who PROJECT THE EARTH ENVIRONMENT TO THE SOUL. That lets the soul who is held in stasis think that it is actually experiencing earth life all by itself & there is no God helping etc. It is all illusion. Your soul is with spiritual beings & they are projecting everything that you experience directly to your soul. You see things & think you are the one with special powers. But it is the spiritual beings who are with you who have all the powers & they are using their powers to teach your soul various things. Get in touch with them & they will take you to God & show you how the universe functions

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourcePage
It is all illusion.

Prove it is the way you say it is.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
did you really just say that? Oh My God! I forgot how dumb people are! Thanks for reminding me

Only the dumbest F-Note in the world would ask for proof of spiritual things.

edit on 20-9-2018 by SourcePage because: add typos

top topics

<<   2 >>

join