It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like Cruz just got a 9 point lead as opponent says ARs are bad

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Please read your grammar in your post, it can be taken directly as an insult as structured.

No apology.

None the less: You were making a jab (poorly) at Texans, in a sophomoric attempt of sarcasm. So that comment is an insult.

After reading your posts, you really have no idea what you are talking about, rather you have a small, narrow window in viewing "guns"; with no idea of of which you are typing. Just an idea and opinion period....founded upon pure misundestaning and not even knowing what an AR represents in acronym.

Simply said, you really have no idea of the subject matter; parrot mainstraim ideas not even founded on fact.

Mg

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: 727Sky

Sounds like you should go work on Cruz's opponent's democratic campaign.

No thanks.

a reply to: Bluntone22

Civilians hands are exactly where they belong.
And an ar is not a weapon of war.
Bayonets are though.

I wonder if those who wrote the constitution had automatic weapons in mind when they drafted that amendment.
Bayonets are a weapon of last resort.

a reply to: ketsuko

You've never done much study on feral hogs have you? They're destructive and dangerous and an AR is one of the best weapons to hunt them with, and they *need* to be hunted.

I don't doubt they need to be hunted but if you need an AR to do it it makes me wonder how your forbears managed with just riffles.
Better hunters I guess.

Those who wrote the constitution had their most advanced weapons technology at the time in mind

The second amendment has already taken a hit on things such as Explosives,machine guns, armored vehicles, jets and missiles . Which I don’t have a problem with.

But now you want semi automatic firearms ?

In debates like this we used to joke “what are you going to take next our knives” ?

After London that is no longer funny .

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

Please read your grammar in your post, it can be taken directly as an insult as structured.
No apology.

The grammar was for effect and I quoted the part I was relying to.

None the less: You were making a jab (poorly) at Texans, in a sophomoric attempt of sarcasm. So that comment is an insult.

No , I was making a jab at those who need to use semi automatic weapons to go hunting the comment is only an insult if you choose it to be.

After reading your posts, you really have no idea what you are talking about, rather you have a small, narrow window in viewing "guns"; with no idea of of which you are typing. Just an idea and opinion period....founded upon pure misundestaning and not even knowing what an AR represents in acronym.

Yeah yeah naughty me I have an opinion but not an in depth knowledge of guns , how dare anyone comment on something they're not an expert in.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

But now you want semi automatic firearms ?

Personally I don't care about your gun laws because they don't effect me I only offer my opinion as an outsider.
As an outsider it is pretty crazy.

In debates like this we used to joke “what are you going to take next our knives” ?
After London that is no longer funny .

After London ?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If people want to kill then kill they will regardless of what city or country they're in , only the choice of weapon determines how many they can kill.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I was talking about the knife ban in London. It’s déjà vu all over again first they ban “assault knives”. Then they come for the others .

You can have my knife when you pry it out of my cold dead fingers .

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Ummmm...... Lol ok.....

So what kind of firearms are we suppose to use if not semi-automatic hmm???

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I guess im not going to get an answer........

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Seems you also lack a working knowledge of what rights are.

One doesnt necessarily need to have a need to do something within their rights. Merely wanting to is sufficient.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Telling Texans " Guns Are Bad " is a Definite Mr. Mackey Moment .........

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join