It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote View and Astral travel the Universe. Share what you find.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
the universe we see is one wavelength similar to a musical note. There are many wavelengths all in the same place like the different colours of the rainbow are all in the same sunlight. Each universal wavelength is a complete universe in itself. You move from one universe to another by changing the wavelength of your atoms. When you move to a higher wavelength you expand to double the size or more. When you move to a lower wavelength you become microscopic. And one day on one wavelength can be a billion years on a different wavelength. Humans appear to be stone statues that move one inch a year, when viewed from a parallel wavelength. Elements exist that switch the wavelengths automatically & so one does not need devices or technology to traverse the multiverse & time. Souls are sent through wormholes to live many human lives in these parallel universes, & then taken home to where only a day has passed in their godly life. This is why people find themselves in a wormhole when they die & they head out into the light where God is

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Know any good techniques or links to guides for Astral projection ? Like I said earlier, I'm a very beginner meditator, and not sure someone as anxious as me can preform astral projection.

Definitely willing to try though.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Blindmancc

You clearly have not looked closely through the proper lenses and fail to realize that malevolence is in total victory and sickness pervades all levels of the entirety of all that is.

This God you speak of is not in any control, by design it has done this with no idea of how to regain itself.

Most fsscinating is the One who sees beauty in limitation and control by invisible forces..a type of being whose time is about up in every level and dimension.

We have had enough of the foolishness and powerlessness to the Creators of these Realities and will rectify it one way or another.

Love has many forms...either free us to ACTUALLY be FREE...or be FREED YOURSELVES into nothingness which is your only hope.

An Eternity of Slavery was not part of the IDEA where i come from...and now it even nears all levels as a leperous disease even though stagnation had ALREADY occurred.

We tire of those who believe the Universe is following its path and unfolding in an acceptable way...it is digressing to hellish levels and has become nearly unrecoverable.

Those minions who create humans as a means to repair and fuel all, then hamstring them to preserve this pathetically limited Existence will be disarmed in ways they cannot imagine...

Thankfully something finally new for them to experience as they willingly disappear from all Records and the Records dissolve to nothingness.

It was known all along this would have to end...doubling and tripling down in response to what must be or lose all connection to any God Forces left has been remarkable.

This remarkability is entirely built of fear...we will destroy this FEAR..AND ITS CREATORS.

So all that is..will be able to show REAL beauty..achieve what souls hearts and the rest REALLY want to feel...not this fakery that has been parading for almost limitless boring "Time".

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
a reply to: solve

Where the physical ends the mental begins...

For some of us they are both the same..why leave one or the other behind...

Or any other parts we have become aware of...

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

I suspect that you do not fear the day when you will leave this human body permanently, because your spirit is visiting that realm already.

He has not enough of the realms or would have realized just how hard it is to go further.

Playing like you have easy freewill to look around will get one...shown things which may be a smokescreen..and often are.

In fact most are seeing what they were programmed to see..as the members of Secret Orders know all too well.

Just people want to romanticize there JOURNEY and believe it has meaning or something of that Nature.

Almost noone dares to dig deeper for it is entirely mind and body electrifying...

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
well God The Most High & Wondrous showed me & demonstrated to me how souls are brought here. First they are taken out of their original bodies that are placed into stasis. Those original bodies are young gods. The souls are placed into disposable human bodies which have zero power & made to live human, mundane, lives, while being held by spiritual beings who prevent the soul from waking up to who it really is. They make it focus on its earth life but give it small glimpses of greater things that it is capable of in real life. This makes people feel that their spiritual freedoms are being taken away by evil forces. And they set themselves against those spiritual forces. It is like a kid at school wanting to break free from the walls & go out & enjoy life etc.

So we will see lots of deeply depressed people wailing about how the evil overlords are oppressing them etc. They say we should be free to do as we choose etc etc. But they do not know that everything is meant to be like this in order to let souls experience human life & learn its hard lessons.

God tells me often that the earth is a school that all souls have to come to at some stage. He says it is the place where souls learn about good & evil & it is overruled by a very grim force that keeps the consciousness level at the mundane material level.

So. You are a god. Or a son/Daughter of God/Goddess. And you have been removed from your body which has infinite spiritual abilities & powers, & you have been placed into forgetfulness in a mundane earth body which is little more than a bag of crap with zero powers or spiritual abilities. You may realise you are from somewhere else, & you may realise your spiritual powers are being taken away from you or oppressed by a grim overruling force, but that is the only way humans can exist on earth. If just one soul was to break free & assume all its powers it would be like a star exploding within the earth. All life on earth would stop until the problem was fixed.
Souls have to be kept restrained while they are out of their godly bodies & on the earth. They are still allowed to be given small amounts of spiritual journeys & experiences & this releases the immense pressure that the material world is under. It makes mortals wonder about things higher than the mundane, & so they tread more carefully forwards & are not as reckless as they could be.

There is a lot more to it. I could write forever about what God has shown me. But you are all just in a world of your own & cannot believe anything other people say anyway.

Good luck on your journeys. Love God & you will be lifted into the light

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Evening 3 p.m. 14 Nisan, 3793.

Friday 3rd April, the year 33.

The sun was hidden and the world turn to darkness. For three hours.

For others, nothing changed. But for me, everything changed. The world we knew had forever changed. Even he who hide behind the shadow turned to me and said, "It is finished." His face was hidden beneath the hood, yet I could see his yellow eyes. Expressionless as always. Only this time, he was unsure of the future lies ahead.

"Nothing going to change for you," I replied.

"Is that so?" He asked, as he began to walk away.

I didn't answer, for I knew the answer will be difficult.

"A Synagogue will be lost. Many people will die soon. You best leave this forsaken land. You are πλανήτης (planētēs)." He said in strange voice. Just as he turn to look at me, I suddenly immaterialize into dust.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Some tips that may help increase the experience and the connection to your Higher self.

A positive attitude is crucial to the experience & navigation through the Astral.

It seems to help focus & memorize what you experience and how your Astral perception processes the visual data obtained.

Remember you are not seeing with your human eyes... Yet you are seeing somehow?

Consider that when you sleep and dream then too you are not seeing within your dreams with your human eyes. They are usually closed during REM sleep. So the data is confirmed there that yes you have alternate sight/vision other then the physical eyes.

The positive energy will help pull chakra points into unified position for stronger resonating energy. Which then help Kundalini activation (perhaps part of Astral-vision) eventually activating the serpent and its Astral vision near crown chakra.

Visualize a person/being wrapped in anger, anguish, hate, maddness and possible death energy (is directly or indirectly responsible for the deaths of others)
Their chakra points are irregular in motion in relation to each points center.
The resonating energy is corrupt and unbalanced or low frequency-low vibration.
Some points are over charged or under charged.

These irregularities are what can offset ones perception & navigation in the Astral.
You may see darkness mostly or only or feel you cannot get past your eyelids.

Low vibrations can cause doubt in the experiences information or block it.

Can prevent opportunity to Astral travel properly.

Maybe this is a safety precaution to prevent negative chakra field possessors from entering areas unsafe for them until there is more positive energy in their chakra fields
Protection.

Some can still force their ways through with negative chakra fields. Their energy here would be given off and be used here as voodoo-witchcraft-aggressive magic.
They force now w/o accepting possible return forces later.

So to keep the topic focused, just try to be positive in your daily lives. And keep in mind if Astral travel and Remote viewing is something of interest to you that some good Spiritual practices may increase your activity and Astral perception.

Follow the golden rule it will help balance the chakra energy surrounding you.

Thanks again to you all who participated and observed/lurked

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
edit on 9/24/18 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Very poetic...my problem with all this, and of course I do not expect anyone to believe this.....but I know the good one; even with all my own personal faults. I am not preaching, I am sharing a real observation, which I guess can be like preaching.
Of what I have surmised in my original reply, He has told me nothing relating to that depth of that understanding, other then showing me the unlimited reaches of a love I did not know was possible. When I say that, I mean a care for us as individual as it would be one unto another in a close family.
The unpleasant motives and actions portrayed in your reply, are born of darkness in an attempt to hide the light by others. Such as those depicted in the book of Enoch who fell and lost their place in universal truths. They hate those who live, those who have the potential to become more then can ever be.
We look out and see the stars, some wonder about the immensity of what are eyes behold and what our minds seek to ponder. Some see life teeming in every corner. So infinite but yet so separated by the distance of physical space. Others see void, and a collection of energies and matter, time and space. These do not dare to acknowledge other life until something proves it to them; something they can believe and not see as a lie or even just a mistake.
Others see all of the above, but they also see a universe diverse in not only our mortal presentation, but a multiverse of dimensions, realities called kingdoms, principalities, of dominions. Some places are like sand on the beach, each grain is a reality, a collection of realities. While others are massive firm organized kingdoms of structure from which all realities revolve.
Thanks for your reply to my reply, I enjoy the conversation as we seek for unity in understanding. My universal wife has chores for me to do.....talk to you later.

a reply to: ParasuvO

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join