It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote View and Astral travel the Universe. Share what you find.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Find any aliens ?

Also, can beginner meditators astral project? Iv'e tried a couple times, but only got some strong wave vibration feelings.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Onions, consciousness before matter. 3d forms in 2d space.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I've never told anyone about this except my wife. I had a OBE (I can do this about once a week and then have to recharge, some are more successful than others as I tend to get scared and am pulled back to my body) where I was watching a giant typewriter/printing press type of machine and this being that I can only describe as a demon/ machine elf (I never knew what to call it until I heard someone describe machine elves) as he churned out copies of different children and froze them in suspended animation. He was hideous and crouching like a gargoyle. Now I have never experienced something like that before or since, so I have nothing to compare it to in my experience. Can anyone verify the existence of this guy in their experience? Or did I go from a real astral projection to a dream without knowing it? I'm leaning on dream but if someone else has seen this maybe they can help me.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Nice handle I'm ophichus as well. I had one very vivid vision (not a dream) where I was watching the milky way from afar, realizing that it was both draining like water down a drain, AND spiraling outward both at once. And a voice in my head that I think of as God explained that all the dark matter that cannot be found was in the black hole/drain at the center but that it was electric and had polar opposites, so this drain was also spiraling mass outwards like a tye dye shirt machine. Very strange.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Enigma Publius

Also I want to add that none of the OBE/projections I've ever had were on a drug of any kind. I can only leave my body if I'm completely sober and free of toxins. If there's marijuana lingering from a week or two before maybe, but for the most part I have to be totally "pure". And if I do not choose to leave my body on purpose then it will happen against my will like a wet dream and blow my soul right into the clouds. Scares the daylights out of me.
Also a little advice to people trying to do this. Do not have alarms set or TV's on or anything. If an alarm goes off while you are travelling you could find yourself in two places at once for a fraction of a second, like a rubber band for a soul stretched across the distance, it is EXTREMELY unsettling and nauseating and painful.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Thank you all
the material posted is what I was asking for.
Rv & Astral travel exploration

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Find any aliens ?

Also, can beginner meditators astral project? Iv'e tried a couple times, but only got some strong wave vibration feelings.

Yes, but it is recommended that you relax your mind and body somewhat before and during to help keep your vibrations focused free of anxiety and anxious frequencies to help you attract the more + assistance/guides that may be alien to this region of Existence that may sense your OOBE activities.
Good question

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enigma Publius
a reply to: Enigma Publius

Also a little advice to people trying to do this. Do not have alarms set or TV's on or anything. If an alarm goes off while you are travelling you could find yourself in two places at once for a fraction of a second, like a rubber band for a soul stretched across the distance, it is EXTREMELY unsettling and nauseating and painful.

This is sound advice ATS, excellent observation Enigma Publius

The interruption factor can cause disruptive interference (like being awoke out of sleep abruptly) As said part of your Astral body could be as close as a local planet exploring it's caverns and part of you may be in another dimension of timespace filtering out the data you are picking up and that interruption from here can indeed snatch you back immediately as your local senses focus on the noise or interruption here.
So it is best to find a peaceful location like a attic or basement or even a field area, I pick lakes sometime, close to the sky or close to the ground or close to water where you can relax naturally w/o substance. And kind of drift off mentally relaxed but in deep thought.
I usually think about WHY? In deep thought. Like why are things how they are in the world(s) for example what is life if you are livestock unknowingly? Or why cannot mankind work as 1 and then further why do I feel so much aggression and love beyond this planet?

These deep thoughts seem to begin the conscious unlocking required to begin to drift off or OOB Astral travel.
Next thing I know it eyes open or closed I lost time and have recent memory as if guided far beyond here to get answers. Memory I share here on ATS.
Answers like, some have to learn as I had to while here to LOVE more.
And that Love must be protected...

Enigma Publius, I cannot recall said elf you speak of but I do detect elves, faries and a few other mystic beings spoke of in fairytales and myths (they hide well).
Consider they crossed over but are still experiencing the phases of life and death within Existence and so still exists and can cross over between what is call life here and would be thought as Existence there since they have ascended beyond their past forms.

Note there are reptilian detected but they are in soul/spirit form primarily, but can manifest in this reality.
Some seem filled with pain (maybe past war they lost their homes) and others with love (different frequencies)

Thanks for your input.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Excellent share micpsi, I will be taking a look at the Rv of the sub atomic-quantum realm

Where all things are entangled
w/ strings.

Is that how our Higher self connects with our lower dimension located self

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

You've placed a lot of objective-subject info in your opening few posts...and I'd like to address just that without going into my lifetime of experiences...

I try to basically begin the sketch for others to paint over with my objective-subjective information.
It allows for other explores to see how far I go and share, giving them peace in sharing their experiences without restrictions or worry of ridicule.
I find this area of science to be fascinating and like to hear what others are going through. It's one of my ways of learning from my peers...

How does one explain to a child the stove will burn you without placing the child's hand on a hot burner?

Usually by telling them it's dangerous and for a more extreme teaching process the teacher exposes themself to the heat and allows the child the chance to learn from observation.

How does one know they can "fly" without having flown? How can one explain or detail exactly what is there on the other "sides"?

A pilot has to learn how to fly by getting educated on the process of flying through learning from materials present in pilot school.
1 does the same w/ detecting alternate "sides" and inhabitants by educating myself on religious, scientific and spiritual data. Therefore helping me to tune in on the subject which would be paranormal in nature...

You really can't adequately...

Not adequately, but with fragments of data compiled from various sources the abstract image begins to make sense.

I may not participate much further in this thread...because of this...but will from reply to reply...and will be watching...if not from this side....but perhaps the other.

You understand what I mean...safe travels..contact me privately anytime.

MS

Thank you for keeping the door open for communication. It would be nice to also hear your input. I think there are defensive abilities.
Be well brethren

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
In this thread the objective is simple, use your third eye(s) and Astral bodies those of you who can (for you all have them but may just not be utilizing them consciously) to explore-evaluate the Universe(s) then produce data as best you can for others to visualize what you gathered here @ ATS.

I just want to say that as a Christian, the Bible warns not to get involved in the things your thread is about. But I sstill wanted to say that your avatar is really beautiful! I love the colors. Really cool!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
This thread is not designed to attack ANY posted data. It is ok to ask questions but please no attacks.

To add.
I do not think technology is based or started w/ humans...

Based on some things I have been looking into/pondering, would you be willing to share what your thoughts are, on where technology originated? I would really be interested to hear it! thanks

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Blindmancc

Fantastic display, very well written Blindmancc.
I love it
. I see you have been there and even peirced where they hide. Treacherous indeed "there" fortunately they the explores have to concentrate alot and be able to control lower their frequencies enough to find, then control increase frequencies to be able to evade...
Or defend.

Be careful in your explorations and enjoy.

It would be nice if a group could connect in the Astral and travel together. I feel that is a more advanced process not impossible to reach.
Nightmare on Elm Street dream warriors comes to mind. So you can see how long ago some have already considered it.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

Thank you for the compliment on the Avatar art.

There is another deep question I ask that I won't share here. If you pick it up telepathically I am sharing in these words.

I have always wondered that if mankind was formed with mineral components found in technology mankind builds and these same components can be found on other planets or in nebula. Why cannot technological like things grow within certain electrically charged mineral filled nebula?

Again the other question is telepathically embedded in the words. I don't say it out if respect for religion.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Thank you Blue Shift.
In a immense plasma ocean we sit on islands we call planets

Now wonder they are called Star ships

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

Where the physical ends the mental begins...

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDidHappen

So... that leads me to think there is multiverses, banded by the hydrogen
barrier.

I too feel there are layers as another member in the thread mentioned that can be peeled back like the skin of an onion.
These layers would to my best description from my perception be the barriers between the Universe(s) somewhat like you mentioned. That I also agree may have points or breaks where matter can travel between them.

originally posted by: ThatDidHappen
Perhaps wormholes allow travel between these universes, sure to
be very different than ours. Also there is no limit to the number of
multiverses so infinite numbers of them exist.

I do wonder often what material could be used to move through them (if building craft).
Neutron material of some sort comes to mind that can withstand the transition keeping cargo/travelers inside secur & safe.
I would imagine mining neutron star material to be a challenging task.

Thank you ThatDidHappen for providing a more scientific evaluation with your Astral exploring

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
When Astral traveling many have to remember your physical eyes are here, so your third eye(s) and Kundalini are what are actually seeing/sensing and picking up visual data out there that now your consciousness processes for you to understand here.

Thank you all again for sharing and not being afraid to show your skills development in the Remote viewing & Astral travel practices.
I feel sense and see similarities in our experiences.

What could that possibly mean ATS?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I suspect that you do not fear the day when you will leave this human body permanently, because your spirit is visiting that realm already.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

I will keep an eye and communicate some. As I stated...most would not recognize nor believe in it....writing the subject off as having a vivid imagination...whereas, we know different.

One thing.?? Should we meet across the divide...and you come in touch with the colors magenta, royal blue and gold....that would be me.

Additionally? Lucid deaming, meditative states, astral travels...are all variants of the same methodology...

Peace!! MS

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join