It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, this is me

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Hi, i'm Say, i used to have another account before but had to give it up

A few things about me

Rusky all the way, give a chance to be part of this, i don't mean you bad

I'm a girl, 17 years old until end of year lol, just saying in advance because i had bad experience with getting confused before with a guy, lots of times

English is my third language so i tend to sound dumb or not clear on my meaning every now and then, please forgive. Ask me first about what i meant please, if i can't be clear about it or sound weird

Would like to avoid arguments about politics and things related to cultural differences, if at all possible, but i like to talk about it with good intentions, like sharing our differences and understanding each other instead of being critical of each other

Like rock, punk, alternative and in general anything but pop and rap. Love American music a lot, and Spanish and Mexican too

I have some issues with authority and i tend to always reply badly when people try to force it on me, my apologies in advance, i'm working on it

I like to be friends with people, as much as possible, i don't know how to forget but i do know how to accept and hope to be accepted the same
I love you all, no matter what, i hope i can be loved too, even just a bit, even if you don't agree with me or feel like i don't belong

I'm aware English is a bit broken but did my best, sorry in advance, this is how i feel, this is for someone who will never read it at all, but it's my introduction as i have been feeling this now and will stay with me forever. I wanted to post this before today but i did not have a way to do it, looks like i'm not able to post anywhere yet but i need to let it go out now
so something i would like to share for a bit, related to my own personal dumbness on how slow i am to notice things going on with people around me :S

This is me right now, so this is my introduction, as i am

"I love you and I miss you when I'm not close to you. That I love you, you know very well. That I miss you so much you do not know it yet, because I keep those words to tell them to you on a special occasion, someday when we escape from our world just a few hours, to dream together as we did other times, with the silence accompanying us far away from this city.

I leave one more time with the feeling that I'm going to lose you forever someday, but I do not know how it will happen or when. I just feel it, and already, I miss you so much ..."

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   
So much love!

Welcome to the forum matey!

It's a sound bunch of folk around here, you'll fit right in,

edit on 19/9/2018 by MerkabaTribeEntity because: Took back the beer, lol (17)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Your English is fine.

Look forward to your contributions.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay

As the above poster already said, your English is fine. If you didn't tell that you were a non native English speaker, I would never know.

Language is a method of communication. What matters most is the communication itself.

Hello and welcome from another non native English speaker.

edit on 19 9 2018 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Hello Say! My English ain't that good either. But in these forums I gets by.

I like outdoor cookin.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Oh we know from before and i'm sorry I was very rude to you. I so much wish I haven't been so rude and I don't know if you realize who I am but I'm really sure I disrespect you in the past, things are what they are and I can't take change the past but I do apologize for having offended you, I was very angry back then with everything and everyone

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

Hello Say! My English ain't that good either. But in these forums I gets by.

I like outdoor cookin.

Kind regards,

bally

Hello, thanks so much, what are you cooking? 😌🤗

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Roo!, what else. Bit of road kill. Can't go to waste.

bally

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: surnamename57

As the above poster already said, your English is fine. If you didn't tell that you were a non native English speaker, I would never know.

Language is a method of communication. What matters most is the communication itself.

Hello, thank you

If not being too intrusive, curious to know, where are you from?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity
So much love!

Welcome to the forum matey!

It's a sound bunch of folk around here, you'll fit right in,

Thank you, love the place

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS.

Always nice to meet a new member.

*hugs*

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Pleased to meet you. Welcome to the club

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
Hello and welcome to ATS.

Always nice to meet a new member.

*hugs*

Thank you

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

Pleased to meet you. Welcome to the club

Thank you, what does "hombero" means? 🤔

Edited to add: I found it
at least I think so, fireman? Firefighter may be better word

edit on 19-9-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoneSay

Hello, thank you

Sorry not to satisfy your curiosity. I prefer not to blend my identity with things that I consider less valuable.

I believe that the time will come when people driven by intellectual pride rather than flag-waving delight will be beyond number.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Welcome back

I wouldn't be too sorry for your previous interactions here, I saw it and some were well out of order dismissing your opinions solely because of your age.

It's good to have younger input here instead of just old folk like me...oh and your English is actually better than some English people I know lol
...now get back to influencing US elections and poisoning people in Salisbury like a good Russian should!
Haha only joking

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
i dare you to young age fight one day

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoneSay

Hello, thank you

Sorry not to satisfy your curiosity. I prefer not to blend my identity with things that I consider less valuable.

I believe that the time will come when people driven by intellectual pride rather than flag-waving delight will be beyond number.

I too would like to see that some day

I also never did this before but I rather say it now and let people decide if the want to be friends or not, because in the past I got to make great friends that later avoided me once they knew that nationality detail lol. I don't need that or go through the bad experience so better to get it over with and whoever wants to avoid me well that's fine

Thanks

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Damla
i dare you to young age fight one day

Hi, going to pass lol, no more fights for me

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
Welcome back

I wouldn't be too sorry for your previous interactions here, I saw it and some were well out of order dismissing your opinions solely because of your age.

It's good to have younger input here instead of just old folk like me...oh and your English is actually better than some English people I know lol
...now get back to influencing US elections and poisoning people in Salisbury like a good Russian should!
Haha only joking

LMAO, but seriously hope this time it is a bit better, time will tell

top topics

<<   2 >>

join