It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Beto O'Rourke.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: kaylaluv

Even if Cruz is the Zodiac killer, i would vote for him over beto

I gotta say. This is pure insanity. Someone who would willingly vote for a serial killer (basically removing any doubts the man is a sociopath) over crossing the aisle to vote Democrat. Even IF the sensationalism in the OP is true, this is some next level amounts of partisanism.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I gotta say. This is pure insanity. Someone who would willingly vote for a serial killer (basically removing any doubts the man is a sociopath) over crossing the aisle to vote Democrat. Even IF the sensationalism in the OP is true, this is some next level amounts of partisanism.

so now you understand how some of us felt about hillary voters?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I know exactly how you felt. I just never agreed with you about your paranoia regarding her.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

My views on Beto: He says things that resonate easily with people who feel they have been screwed around. His policy statements are frightening to conservative/libertarian minded people. But I get why folks like him.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I was surprised myself when I heard that he was neck-and-neck with Cruz last month. I used to live in Fort Sill, OK which is 45 minutes drive from Wichita Falls. I've met plenty of Texans in my day. Though I understand that Houston is growing ever more liberal as the Hispanic population grows.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Of course the culturally apprpriating irishman doesn't like gun laws..... He can't carry one.... He has a felony on record....

edit on 9/19/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I know exactly how you felt. I just never agreed with you about your paranoia regarding her.

well it is a good thing that paranoia will always remain "unfounded" as she lost

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

The fact you guys are calling Cruz the zodiac killer and using it as a talking point is more disturbing and even slanderous....

You should be ashamed.......

There is less and less truth in yalls proclimations

Some of us stood together in the middle during the elections..... But here we are again w you guys swinging far left w slander and accusations......

Just remember..... I (we,) didn't move..... You did

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

The fact you guys are calling Cruz the zodiac killer and using it as a talking point is more disturbing and even slanderous....

You should be ashamed.......

There is less and less truth in yalls proclimations

I didn't bring up the Zodiac Killer point though. Why are you chastising me?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yes. I know. That is something that you guys seem to be unable to let us forget.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Looks to me from your post u gave it a pass....

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Some of us stood together UN the middle during the elections..... But here we are again w you guys swinging far left w slander and accusations...... Just remember..... I (we,) didn't move..... You did

that is something i hear and read over and over

#walkaway or something to that effect

i applaud beto for his transparency and look forward to more of it from other candidates

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Looks to me like you are singling me out over the perpetrator because I didn't specifically adhere to your posting standards. For the record, the reason I didn't say anything about it was because I just assumed the idea that Ted Cruz is the Zodiac Killer was too stupid to address and no one in the thread was pretending it was true.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Looks to me like you are singling me out over the perpetrator because I didn't specifically adhere to your posting standards. For the record, the reason I didn't say anything about it was because I just assumed the idea that Ted Cruz is the Zodiac Killer was too stupid to address and no one in the thread was pretending it was true.

Fair enough..... And my apologies if I presumed too much...

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

No worries. I'm just happy you manned up to your mistake. It's a rare thing to see on ATS.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
oh and btw ......
www.mysanantonio.com...

Voters elected political newcomer Pete Flores to the Texas Senate on Tuesday, flipping a Democratic district red for the first time in 139 years

“This district has not been Republican since Reconstruction. And in September of 2018, it’s Republican once again,” Flores told supporters. “The work starts tomorrow.”

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

No worries. I'm just happy you manned up to your mistake. It's a rare thing to see on ATS.

Always my friend...... If we don't lead w our mistakes than how can we be honest and humble as people..... Again my apologies...

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Word. I strive to do the same. I may be overly stubborn from time-to-time (aren't we all?) but when dead to rights I'll often admit my mistake too. Plus I enjoy civil conversations over yelling matches anyways.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

allegedly the zodiac killer. No charges have been layed.....yet.
edit on 19-9-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

You actually believe he is the Zodiac Killer?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join