It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS sponsored expeditions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I was just wondering, have any of the site owners ever thought about the possibility of somehow financing trips to some of these notorious sites around america involving ufo's, cryptids, and other things top secret? and if you do, i'd like to be the first volunteer in the ATS army.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Geez, you want them to finance an expedition? Isn't it enough that they provide a nice forum? At best they could coordinate such an expedition. I don't know, maybe they are printing their own money.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
uhhh, you do realize there is another section to this site, right? you know how news agencies have journalists, right? and you know how journalists go out into the field to research and report on things right? thats all i was sayin dude, just a funny idea. kick back and relax a little.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Don't take anything I say too seriously. I am here for fun mainly. I also enjoy intelligent discussions when the topic peaks my interest. Enjoy Independence Day!

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I live in arizona and can drive!!! I will go somewhere if it is close!!! It would be fun. If any one else lives in arizona they might be able to join me. Do not ask me to go to the lost duchmans mine thing though. I want to come back alive.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   
i would definantly be up for going to the archuleta mesa. this is a subject that has intrigued me for a while, and i would love to make an attempt at finding the truth, no matter how dangerous. happy fourth freddie and pizza!

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Keep in mind that this website is nobody's full-time job. There is no way we can organise those expeditions.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Im down, hey freddie have we got any new members for our fancow?
If we get that money , we could finance some trips to area 51.
Deep

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
i'd like to be the first volunteer in the ATS army.

Cool. I was just setting up an expedition to Antartica. I want to know if the so-called nazis-ufo's base in that place exist or not.

The second expedition will go to Mars. You'll have to look for the so-called Alternative 3 Martian base. ( I've still to see with NASA if it's ok to rent one of their spaceships ).

Happy ?

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I don't understand Freddie.

He is all set to go to Iraq to take out the Saddam Hussein bounties, and has a willing posse of qualified ATS people to accompany him.

There is the ATS Convention & Expedition Fund, right for the taking...

And now, he says not to take expeditions seriously.

I think Freddie wants to keep the bounty money for himself.

Human nature. Humphrey Bogart, Treasure Of The Sierra Madre.

new topics

top topics

join