It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Constitutional Crisis? Dems Demand DOJ-FBI Defy Trump Declassification Order

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Heard a good explanation from a House Committee member last week, who has seen all the documents. When it comes to SOURCES and METHODS, regarding these particular documents being declassified..

SOURCES = NAMES of Corrupt FBI/DOJ/CIA Officials. NAMES of people hired to infiltrate Trump's campaign. Assistance from foreign Intel agencies.

METHODS = NAMES of Journalists used to disseminate intentionally leaked classified info to the public. (To start the Mueller investigation, and, to hurt candidate and then President Donald Trump)

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2smart4u
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Actually that is my new nickname for President Toad because of Stormy letting us know he is not packing. LMAO

Not a surprise really, he really overcompensates in his speeches and lifestyle. Everything is always the best, the biggest and the hugest. LMAO

Yes we all got it.

You are acting like a trivial person more interested in salacious sex stories than potential abuse by the intel agencies.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Actually that is my new nickname for President Toad because of Stormy letting us know he is not packing. LMAO

Not a surprise really, he really overcompensates in his speeches and lifestyle. Everything is always the best, the biggest and the hugest. LMAO

Awesome! Another troll to have fun with! Is this just another of Silly's accounts?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 2smart4u

I thought you were going to have heady information and angles for us...given your handle?

In regards the OP: It seems to me a whole nest of deeply entrenched dbags are scared of getting caught...thats why certain newcomers keep poppin up spouting support for the shrews.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Has the Democrat MINORITY demanded anything since 1/20/2017 that makes sense?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

I thought you were going to have heady information and angles for us...given your handle?

In time.
This is just hilarious to me and explains a lot to me about him.

Just having fun with President Toad. Also having fun with him on his twitter.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The FBI and many other agencies have access to anyones tax returns.

Why would he need to release them to the public?

Mueller has them too

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
Actually I know 12 year olds who act more mature than 2smart4u does.

Schiff has been calling to keep these documents hidden since Jan. 2018.

This investigation has been going on for over 2 years now.

Mueller and the F.B.I. have nothing on Trump in that amount of time.

Either Mueller is an absolute moron or there is nothing there.

Page has already said there is nothing there.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Most boring conversations on the planet
edit on 19-9-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

In time.
This is just hilarious to me and explains a lot to me about him.

Just having fun with President Toad. Also having fun with him on his twitter.

Highly doubtful. A simple look at your history here tells me you wont be contributing much intelligence to any conversation.

I also find it funny that you think you're having fun with Trump on his twitter....as if he reads your comments and replies....

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I also find it funny that you think you're having fun with Trump on his twitter....as if he reads your comments and replies....

Someone has blocked 4 of my twitter accounts, within an hour of tweet
They are never offensive though. Just his nickname and now we know why he overcompensates so much with words, bigly, huge, best or biggest.
edit on 19-9-2018 by 2smart4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

see, it really doesnt have much to do with the guy you refer to as "toad"

it has to do with 150 million disenfranchised voters...he represents. Toad...maybe... his sentiment...valid.

Dont Tread On Me

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Some has blocked 4 of my twitter accounts.
Within an hour.

Dude that is so amazing and super resistance! /sarcasm

Sad that you waste your time with it and somehow think it is you really interacting with Trump....

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Within an hour.

Sad that you waste your time with it and somehow think it is you really interacting with Trump....

Sorry but it is fun, especially when thinks he's an alpha male but is really nothing but a small man trying too hard to make up for the small things in his life.

I am thinking this is bothering you because you understand his pain.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Within an hour.

Sorry but it is fun, especially when thinks he's an alpha male but is really nothing but a small man trying too hard to make up for the small things in his life.

I am thinking this is bothering you because you understand his pain.

Let me know when you get to be super rich, have a TV show, or become the POTUS.

Doesn't bother at all.....I really do find it funny you think he is somehow interacting with you....its called delusional. I'm not the one creating multiple social media accounts to feed my ultra need for attention and actually believing Trump is personally interacting with me....

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Well I didn't create multiple accounts but there are people who are tweeting him. The 4 were already created before this...old accounts. I highly doubt he is interacting with me or even reading but someone is blocking the tweeters LMAO I got to admit though, there is this small hope he reads one of my tweets before blocked but if he doesn;t no skin of my back

Just joining the fellow tweeters roasting him.

All Hail President Toad.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   
The disgraced and stripped JOHN BRENNAN also has much to keep hidden:

Tuesday on MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Reports,” former CIA Director John Brennan said government officials were obligated to “push back’ against President Donald Trump’s order to declassify documents and text messages related to the Russia investigation.
www.breitbart.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
What the liberal media didn't report then, or now, is that Congress TWICE requested President Trump to declassify these documents.

May 15, 2018: theconservativetreehouse.com... nts/

-AND-

September 6, 2018: www.foxnews.com...

Democrats in Congress, and the Liberal Media, didn't think he would take this unprecedented action. They still underestimate this President's resolve to drain the swamp. "Bravery" and "Love of Country" are emotions completely foreign to them.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Awesome! Another troll to have fun with! Is this just another of Silly's accounts?

I predict it will be banned in 4 days.. If we really push it maybe tonight . unhinged..

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join