It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Constitutional Crisis? Dems Demand DOJ-FBI Defy Trump Declassification Order

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Original title was to long here is the original title.

CONSITUTIONAL CRISIS? Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff and Warner DEMAND DOJ-FBI Defy Trump Declassification Order

Who do these people think they are working in direct opposition to the President?

I don't see that they have a dog in this fight.

What exactly is it that they don't want the American people to see?

Full letter released to Wray, Rosenstein and Coats. Link

I added this story to my other thread , but I thought this deserved a thread of its own.

Full story [url=https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/consitutional-crisis-pelosi-schumer-schiff-and-warner-demand-doj-fbi-defy-president-trump/http://]Here[/ url]

So you tell me do we in fact have a constitutional crisis on our hands?
edit on 9.18.2018 by Kandinsky because: Dialled down the all caps shouty title.

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

This is why you cannot vote for Democrats. What kind of politician gets in the way of "We the People's" right to know? This is OUR Government and they have an obligation to give us the truth. What are they hiding?

link   

Well "liberal" stands for LIBERAtion. So of course they'd block sooper secret government stuff form being available for all to read.
edit on 18-9-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   
Did you read the letter? They are angry that President Toad is selectively releasing certain information in order to undermine the legitimacy and credibility of this investigation.

If he really wants to be open, then release everything and not just the material he deems worthy or might help him.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

Well... the definition would be...

Sedition; noun

1: the crime of saying, writing, or doing something that encourages people to disobey their government

I'm going to love to see how this plays out.

Good catch.. S&F!

edit on 18-9-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2smart4u
Did you read the letter? They are angry that President Toad is selectively releasing certain information in order to undermine the legitimacy and credibility of this investigation.

If he really wants to be open, then release everything and not just the material he deems worthy or might help him.

The intel community and left wont allow him to release everything.

They already tried to release the fisa warrant, and the FBI and doj said many things needed to be redacted.

SO trump is trying to release what he can that doesnt blatantly endanger sources and methods.

SO to the left, they say they demand trump keep sources and methods redacted.

Then they say he should not be able to release anything if some stuff is redacted, because it is selective.

In other words, they want it all kept secret.
edit on 18-9-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
originally posted by: Metallicus

I am going to guess you are one of those people who agree that President Toad shouldn't release his tax returns. That the people don;t have the right to see who he does business with or who he may owe money to.

Why is he being selective in what he releases?

What kind of politician gets in the way of "We the People's" right to know? ...What are they hiding?

edit on 18-9-2018 by 2smart4u because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2018 by 2smart4u because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I am going to guess you are one of those people who agree that President Toad shouldn't release his tax returns.

Why is he being selective in what he releases?

What kind of politician gets in the way of "We the People's" right to know? ...What are they hiding?

I guess maybe because his tax returns have nothing to do with the subject?

What color is the sky in the world you live in?

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Now watch the majority of mains stream journalists demand government secrecy over transparency.

What a world we live in where the media who has traditionally demanded and fought for government transparency are now fighting tooth and nail to ensure the intel agencies do not have their behavior made public.

And yet they scream about the importance of the "free press" to inform people, as they fight to keep the people in the dark

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

It has everything to do with the subject. If there is proof that he had dealings with Russia in his taxes then they are important but if there is nothing in those returns, then he should prove it by releasing his tax returns.

As Metallicus said "What kind of politician gets in the way of "We the People's" right to know? ...What are they hiding?"

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Senator MARK WARNER is so corrupt, I started a thread on him a few months ago.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 9/19/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

It has everything to do with the subject. If there is proof that he had dealings with Russia in his taxes then they are important but if there is nothing in those returns, then he should prove it by releasing his tax returns.

As Metallicus said "What kind of politician gets in the way of "We the People's" right to know? ...What are they hiding?"

Lets assume trump made millions in russia.

What does that prove?

I can prove without a shadow of a doubt that Bill clinton met with putin in secret, then personally received half a million dollars from a russian state bank a week later for a speech.

Does this warrant a special counsel investigation?

Yet somehow if trump made money in russia, this is proof of a crime, which is absurd.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

What does that prove?

I can prove without a shadow of a doubt that Bill clinton met with putin in secret, then personally received half a million dollars from a russian state bank a week later for a speech.

Yet somehow if trump made money in russia, this is proof of a crime, which is absurd.

Did not say that, did I.

I said tax releases would prove his innocence or not. They may prove he had legitimate business in Russia or may prove he didn't.

"What kind of politician gets in the way of "We the People's" right to know? ...What are they hiding?"

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 2smart4u
Actually no his taxes have nothing to do with this thread.

If you want to make a thread about Trump refusing to release his taxes feel free to do so.

This thread is about Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer, and Warner undermining the President of the U.S.A.

Please try to stay on topic.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Sounds a lot like 4am talking points and you're calling others Toad?

edit on 19-9-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Who do these people think they are working in direct opposition to the President?

More than half the country voted for hillary because they didn't want donald.
My guess is that they think that they are working for those people.
Most of those people are HAPPY with what the dems are doing in congress.

Personally I think the saying "know when to pick your battles" would apply here.
Let the documents get declassified.

Completely unredacted though. What I don't want is a half blacked out piece of paper that does nothing to answer questions and just drives us farther apart.

If A redacted paper is what the dems are fighting against then I don't really want it out anyway.

Unredacted or nothing! Stop using government paper work as propaganda.

edit on 19-9-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

What does that prove?

Did not say that, did I.

I said tax releases would prove his innocence or not. They may prove he had legitimate business in Russia or may prove he didn't.

"What kind of politician gets in the way of "We the People's" right to know? ...What are they hiding?"

Wait what?

trump tax returns could prove his innocence regarding the mueller russian collusion investigation?

How?

Not to mention, Mueller already has access to those tax records I would assume.

We dont have the right to know his tax returns. If you feel we do, then push for a law to get passed that says we do.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Those Democrats can demand, but FBI follows its chain of command, that being here the POTUS.
Then, they can dump everything disclosed. Arrest the cabal. And let them hang.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Actually that is my new nickname for President Toad because of Stormy letting us know he is not packing. LMAO

Not a surprise really, he really overcompensates in his speeches and lifestyle. Everything is always the best, the biggest and the hugest. LMAO
edit on 19-9-2018 by 2smart4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Again, the problem is the democrats and intel community are butting trump in a bind.

On one hand they say that trump is endangering lives by releasing sources and methods on these documents, and some needs to be redacted.

Trumps allies have been fighting over and over to get things unredacted, and the intel agencies lie and say lives will be endangered. Then when the redactions are removed, no lives are endangered and only embarrassing things for the intel agencies are revealed (like they redacted that the intel agencies paid 50 thousand for a table and said unredacting that would harm lives)

Then on the other hand, they say if anything at all is redacted, it proves trump wouldnt show the whole thing, and instead is selectivly reeaesing and should be condemned.

My understanding is trump called for no redactions on all of the documents he called to be released, except the fisa warrant, which he has called for the unredaction of much of the warrant that has already been released, but not the total redaction.

Now the process goes to the fbi and doj, who will argue that much of this material needs to still be redacted.

So while agree with you, I want to see everything, the fact is its not trumps fault we are not getting to.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join