It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh accuser wants a full FBI investigation before she testifies

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
New accuser is also George Soros connected!!

edit on 23-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Nobody told this guy rape was bad?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Nobody raped Ford, but she is raping his reputation! Rape, by a man, is defined as physically attempting penetration with a penis, not just feeling a person up.
edit on 23-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: Lysergic

Nobody raped Ford, but she is raping his reputation! Rape is defined as physically attempting penetration with a penis, not just feeling a person up.

What if it is a detachable penis?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Self service.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Self service.

Take my money.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
the memo from Kavanaugh to starr is special. lol

LINK

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
the memo from Kavanaugh to starr is special. lol

LINK

Do you see something wrong with it?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Is there any lack of evidence that Clinton did indeed have an extramarital sexual relationship with his intern?

If I remember correctly, he admitted it. You do understand the difference between admitting guilt and denying guilt, right? Or are you still just having a few good yucks at watching a man's life destroyed?

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Yale has canceled classes so that students can protest the Brett Kavanaugh nomination.

www.washingtontimes.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">link

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Yale has canceled classes so that students can protest the Brett Kavanaugh nomination.

Thats our best and brightest!

Protesting a man with no evidence against him for sexual misdoings other than accusations.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
i.redd.it... kavanaughs response saying hes looking forward to testifying under oath on the matter and looking forward to clearing his name twitter.com... link to the tweet saying hes not withdrawing also same as above link but links directly to twitter
edit on 24-9-2018 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Avenatti via Twitter:

"Warning: My client re Kavanaugh has previously done work within the State Dept, U.S. Mint, & DOJ. She has been granted multiple security clearances in the past including Public Trust & Secret. The GOP and others better be very careful in trying to suggest that she is not credible"

oh snap.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

LOL!!! Please say there will be video of the hugs and crying and RRRRRREEEEEEE!!!!!! At the sky!

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
another accuser has filed a police report in Montgomery Co. MD. so there will be an investigation.

double snap.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Avenatti via Twitter:

"Warning: My client re Kavanaugh has previously done work within the State Dept, U.S. Mint, & DOJ. She has been granted multiple security clearances in the past including Public Trust & Secret. The GOP and others better be very careful in trying to suggest that she is not credible"

oh snap.

Again....LOL! Who cares what her clearances were right? I mean nobody on the leftard side cares that Kav went through 6 FBI background checks.

Seems like there was someone named Bill Clinton that had the highest clearance that was caught screwing an intern with a cigar IN the oval office while married and lied about it and was impeached for it....is he credible too?

Ha....Avenatti sending out warnings....that's rich....

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

another accuser has filed a police report in Montgomery Co. MD. so there will be an investigation.

double snap.

Unless they are claiming a felony sexual assault, then no...no they didnt. Misdemeanor, such as waving a penis in someones face, has a 6 year statute of limitation in MD....but please....I cant wait to see this one!

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Avanatti's client who has information on Kavanaugh and Judge will do a televised interview within 48 hours.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Speaking of interviews, Brett Kavanaugh will have an interview tonight at 6PM CST on Fox during Martha MacCallum's show, for those that might be interested.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

Thanks for the info on the interview.

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58 >>

join