It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh accuser wants a full FBI investigation before she testifies

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The virtue signalers are totally blind to their hypocrisy and shallow nature.

The Daily Caller's Stephanie Hamill spoke to people who were protesting Supreme Court Nominee Judge Brett Kavanuagh over a sexual assault allegation to see if they're also outraged over the accusations against Rep. Keith Ellison.

Ellison (D-Minn.), the deputy chair of the Democratic National Committee and a candidate for Minnesota attorney general, is facing accusations from his ex-girlfriend, Karen Monahan, who says Ellison assaulted and harassed her.

Some have pointed out that many Democrats immediately accepted the claims of Christine Blasey Ford -- who says she was sexually assaulted by Kavanaugh more than 35 years ago -- but they apparently don't believe Monahan's claims of physical and emotional abuse at the hands of Ellison.

Hamill interviewed several Kavanaugh protesters at the Hart Senate Office building in Washington, D.C., on Thursday, and some refused to denounce Ellison, while others outright ignored questions about the congressman.

She said this is more evidence that the #MeToo movement -- which was created by the left -- is simply a "farce."

"To think that leftists care about women for any reason other than political gain is complete fantasy."

Kavanaugh Protesters Refuse to Denounce Keith Ellison

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: knoxie

as far as i'm concerned they admitted to the sexual assault when they tried to frame it on a different person.

you cool with that?

By her words, or lack of, I'm not sure if you can even label that as assault of any kind, much less sexual.

1. She didn't say he groped her

Is there a reason you continue to repeat this untruth after I have already provided you with the following?

When she went upstairs to use the bathroom, Ford told the Post that she was pushed into a bedroom.

She said Kavanaugh pinned her to the bed and groped her, trying to remove her clothing and a one-piece bathing suit underneath.

(Mark) Judge stood across the room and both of the boys were laughing "maniacally," Ford said.

When she tried to scream, she said Kavanaugh held his hand over her mouth.

"I thought he might inadvertently kill me," she told the Post. "He was trying to attack me and remove my clothing."

www.cbsnews.com...

Why do you not just read her letter...lol geez

kavanaugh was on top of me while laughing with REDACTED, who periodically jumped onto Kavanaugh. They both laughed as Kavanaugh tried to disrobe me in their highly inebriated state. With Kavanaugh's hand over my mouth I feared he may inadvertently kill me.
From across the room a very drunken REDACTED said mixed words to Kavanaugh ranging from "go for it" to "stop."
At one point when REDACTED jumped onto the bed the weight on me was substantial. The pile toppled, and the two scrapped with each other. After a few attempts to get away, I was able to take this opportune moment to get up and run across to a hallway bathroom. I locked the bathroom door behind me. Both loudly stumbled down the stair well at which point other persons at the house were talking with them. I exited the bathroom, ran outside of the house and went home.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I have a few questions that Ford should answer were I questioning her:
1) Were the two boys already upstairs when you went upstairs? And if they we're what did you believe they were doing up there?
2) Was Judge (second boy) in the bedroom already when you were pushed into the room by Kavanaugh (first boy) or did he enter afterwards?
3) When was the loud music turned off since you claimed it was too loud for people downstairs to hear you but you could hear the two talking to others in the house after they stumbled downstairs.
4) When was the first time you met these boys? Was that day the first time?
5) Did you ever see any of them again?
6) Why would you leave your girlfriend in the house alone with them?
7)How did you typically get to the Club? How did you get typically get home from the Club?

I only ask because her story is very confusing in places.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Identified

I also wonder if it wasn't something like you described or even something along the line of her getting her feelings hurt when she realized the other girl was the one the boys were actually interested in, hence why she left her there. That would be very embarrassing to her at the time and possibly embellished in her mind over the years.

That is another possibility. Alcohol works to suppress inhibitions, making girls either more prudish or more flirtatious, and boys just more... boy. It is very common for women to get offended at the actions of a man when he is drunk, simply because he has less control over those natural impulses that make women uncomfortable.

And before someone misrepresents that... no, I'm not talking about sexually aggressive behavior, actually the opposite. Alcohol tends to suppress that ability as well. Drunks are less virulent than when sober. Believe it or not, often when a woman is feeling flirtatious, she wants more virulence than a drunk male is capable of offering.

I'm also finding it quite unusual that Judge was in the room while all this was going on, at one point telling her attacker to stop and anther time to go for it. That is quite confusing. Sex is not exactly a spectator sport for the average teen.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

The GOP already have unprecedented unilateral power and majorities in SCOTUS, House, Senate and Executive Branch.

They already have unilateral rule, how will MORE make them any more competent at wielding power?

Exactly how is political affiliation even a consideration when someone is accused of a crime? Do you not see the sheer terror you hide in that attitude?

It's a terrifying world where political affiliation can be used to determine guilt of a crime. That is the very corruption many of us are fighting against, and a large part of why Donald Trump is President.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Something's up, CNN switched back to blaming Trump for the hurricane disaster in puerto rico.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Copied from another thread I posted on:

To those thinking they were at any country club....there should be a guest log with at least a few of these kids signed in on the same day if that is the case. Country clubs dont just let people in....especially the one being named...Columbia Country Club.

I know the club I used to go to still has the guest logs from the day they opened.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
thehill.com...

Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh is planning to give the Senate Judiciary Committee calendars from his high school years his legal team argues will back up his denial of sexual misconduct allegations, The New York Times reported on Sunday. The calendars reportedly show that Kavanaugh was away for most of the summer in 1982, the year that Christine Blasey Ford claims Kavanaugh assaulted her at a party. According to the Times, the calendars include details about other gatherings that he attended, but do not include details about a party similar to the one detailed by Ford. Kavanaugh's lawyers acknowledged to the Times that Kavanaugh could have attended a party that he did not list on the calendars, but they are planning to argue that it proves there is no corroboration for her account.
so he claims to have calanders that he says will despute her claims and support his innocence

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Drudge is reporting Ronan farrow is about to release details of another woman accusing Kavanaugh

Who would have seen that coming?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The FBI doesn't investigate inapproiate touching from 40 years ago.

OK

Waste of resources..

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I guess it was just a matter of time money to be raised...

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I guess it was just a matter of time money to be raised...

TheRedneck
Well maybe this woman will have actual evidence

Regardless welcome to the future of politics

Who can present the most last miyaccusers will be the victor

My money is in the Dems, because we see the media is willing to push their sides accusations while ignoring women that accuse them like Ellison’s alleged victim

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Drudge is reporting Ronan farrow is about to release details of another woman accusing Kavanaugh

Who would have seen that coming?

Maybe they will have a few more over time. Think about it, they could in theory delay this confirmation with more alleged victims, hearing after hearing, delays, investigations etc etc. until Kavanaugh gives up and they get a nominee they like, or Trump is no longer president.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Regardless welcome to the future of politics

No, welcome to the present of politics. If you want to see the future of politics, check out the French Revolutionary War.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I will not testify in a car.

I will not testify near or far.

I will not testify in a train.

I will not fly in a plane.

I will not testify, here or there.

I will not testify anywhere.

I will not testify first. Or last.

I will not testify slow or fast.

There is nothing more for me to say.

I cannot remember anyway.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
thehill.com...

Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh is planning to give the Senate Judiciary Committee calendars from his high school years his legal team argues will back up his denial of sexual misconduct allegations, The New York Times reported on Sunday. The calendars reportedly show that Kavanaugh was away for most of the summer in 1982, the year that Christine Blasey Ford claims Kavanaugh assaulted her at a party. According to the Times, the calendars include details about other gatherings that he attended, but do not include details about a party similar to the one detailed by Ford. Kavanaugh's lawyers acknowledged to the Times that Kavanaugh could have attended a party that he did not list on the calendars, but they are planning to argue that it proves there is no corroboration for her account.
so he claims to have calanders that he says will despute her claims and support his innocence

Oh SNAP SON!!!!!

This fraud of a woman is going down!

Rake her to the cleaners Brett! Take very nickle this abomination has. Ruin her life with slander and defamation lawsuits.

Take it all hahahahahahaha!

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I think that is the only reason she has claimed she is going to testify because she has been told another woman will come forward before Thursday and then they will be forced to pull Kavanaugh's nomination and she won't be needed.

She will be a hero for pushing the vote back two weeks and enabling them to hold off the new nomination until after the court term has started and most likely until after the midterms when the Dems think they will gain control.

This has always been about timing.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
And it's dropped. Here is Ronan Farrow's story:
Senate Democrats Investigate a New Sexual-Misconduct Allegation Against Brett Kavanaugh

www.newyorker.com...

And Michael Avenatti claims there is a third woman he is representing.

Michael Avenatti

@MichaelAvenatti

I represent a woman with credible information regarding Judge Kavanaugh and Mark Judge. We will be demanding the opportunity to present testimony to the committee and will likewise be demanding that Judge and others be subpoenaed to testify. The nomination must be withdrawn.

edit on 23-9-2018 by Identified because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

edit on 23-9-2018 by Identified because: Double post

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58 >>

join