It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh accuser wants a full FBI investigation before she testifies

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

did i say i wouldn't be pissed. a lot of viriables we don't know about. LOL

i'd be LIVID if someone tried to frame me for a crime i didn't commit, tho - that's for damn sure. YOU?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

And yet you seem to think it's funny when we're discussing someone else being framed for a crime.

Quite interesting...

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

as far as i'm concerned they admitted to the sexual assault when they tried to frame it on a different person.

you cool with that?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I didn't see anyone trying to frame it on a different person. What I saw was reasonable doubt being implemented that the actual culprit of any attack was likely not Brett Kavanaugh.

Are you OK with any defense presented being taken as an admission of guilt?

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

as far as i'm concerned they admitted to the sexual assault when they tried to frame it on a different person.

you cool with that?

I thought we got you past this talking point yesterday. All you have to do is go back a few pages on this very thread and you will see how that idea of yours makes absolutely no sense.
Some people....
🐦
Sometimes I watch msnbc just to see what kind of nonsense will be spouted on these boards. My advice to you would be to lay off the maddow
🗽
edit on 23/9/18 by xxspockyxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

you cool with that?

By her words, or lack of, I'm not sure if you can even label that as assault of any kind, much less sexual.

1. She didn't say he groped her
2. She didn't say he touched her breasts
3. She didn't say he kissed her, unwanted or not
4. She said he tried to remove her clothing, but it seems he didn't remove a single item to show any skin at all, or rip anything
5. ZERO physical damage on both people, not even a scratch mentioned...this is kind of interesting if she felt she was fighting for her life

In the end how does anyone suggest this was nothing more than two TEENs playing around, you know as teens seem to always do, and now even with this flimsy statement of sexual assault no one on this earth, but her, has any clue to what she is talking about even everyone at the so called party...

edit on 23-9-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Everything I have heard says, assuming it happened, it was one drunk boy and one drunk girl... boy drunkenly pulls girl down on the bed (intentionally or not, drunks fall down), decides he wants to steal a kiss, and his friend tells him to get up and quit acting stoopid. Then the girl gets all butthurt and runs out, apparently leaving her friend behind.

Good thing? No. Normal thing in a drinking party? Yeah... and I've seen no evidence the boy was even Kavanaugh.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

did i say i wouldn't be pissed. a lot of viriables we don't know about. LOL

i'd be LIVID if someone tried to frame me for a crime i didn't commit, tho - that's for damn sure. YOU?

Yeah...there are a ton of variables apparently even Ford doesnt know about....such as every single person she said was there with Kavanaugh denies it. Such as the year. Such as the location....etc...

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

you cool with that?

LOL...but the original claim, which has been refuted by every single person named, is somehow legit?

Man....the gymnastics going on here....Olympic level stuff!

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

These are the same people tracking trumps lies......

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Everything I have heard says, assuming it happened, it was one drunk boy and one drunk girl... boy drunkenly pulls girl down on the bed (intentionally or not, drunks fall down), decides he wants to steal a kiss, and his friend tells him to get up and quit acting stoopid. Then the girl gets all butthurt and runs out, apparently leaving her friend behind.

Good thing? No. Normal thing in a drinking party? Yeah... and I've seen no evidence the boy was even Kavanaugh.

TheRedneck

I also wonder if it wasn't something like you described or even something along the line of her getting her feelings hurt when she realized the other girl was the one the boys were actually interested in, hence why she left her there. That would be very embarrassing to her at the time and possibly embellished in her mind over the years.

Now, I don't know what to think because even her girlfriend, whom she should not have confused with anyone else, claims she has no recollection of any of this and I would think this would be something a girl would remember if your friend snuck out without you.
edit on 23-9-2018 by Identified because: Clarification

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

TheRedneck

With her description of the house it was easy to check all the house floor plans and it seems only one in that area matches what she suggests. That house is also close to the school and a senior at that time lived there. It is also interesting he could be Kavanaugh's brother as how closely the look to each other.

The interesting observation is the actions of the boy, who ever he was, was like one that lived in the house and not one just visiting. If you are just attending a party you do not typically take a girl up to a bedroom on to a bed in a house that is not yours...

edit on 23-9-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: IAMTAT

Despite all of that the tide is turning against Kavanaugh...

www.foxnews.com...

Which either means the democratic strategy is more effective than it seems, or people are more stupid than ever.

If, by some chance, this fraudulent BS actually works against Kavanaugh...Republicans will be fighting mad for the midterms--MUCH bigger turnout.

How so?

The GOP already have unprecedented unilateral power and majorities in SCOTUS, House, Senate and Executive Branch.

They already have unilateral rule, how will MORE make them any more competent at wielding power?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

you cool with that?

LOL...but the original claim, which has been refuted by every single person named, is somehow legit?

The only one to refute it has been Kavenaugh, the others have simply offered a lack of memory of the event and none under oath.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

you cool with that?

By her words, or lack of, I'm not sure if you can even label that as assault of any kind, much less sexual.

1. She didn't say he groped her

Is there a reason you continue to repeat this untruth after I have already provided you with the following?

When she went upstairs to use the bathroom, Ford told the Post that she was pushed into a bedroom.

She said Kavanaugh pinned her to the bed and groped her, trying to remove her clothing and a one-piece bathing suit underneath.

(Mark) Judge stood across the room and both of the boys were laughing "maniacally," Ford said.

When she tried to scream, she said Kavanaugh held his hand over her mouth.

"I thought he might inadvertently kill me," she told the Post. "He was trying to attack me and remove my clothing."

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Seems like the washington post is now busted posting misleading things about this story.

The Washington Post has been busted by WSJ columnist Kimberly Strassel for intentionally withholding information from their reporting of Christine Blasey Ford's claim that Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her at a high school party in the early 1980s, which "further undercuts the Ford accusation."

Strassel obtained a copy of the email WaPo sent to Mark Judge, one of the teenagers Ford claims was at the party - revealing that the Post knew the names of those at the alleged party, as well as the fact that one of them was a woman - Ford's "longtime" friend Leland Keyser (then Ingham).

Publicly, the Post reported that there were four boys at the party the same day they revealed to Judge that they knew there was a girl.

What's more, WaPo now writes: "Before her name became public, Ford told The Post she did not think Keyser would remember the party because nothing remarkable had happened there, as far as Keyser was aware."

And instead of reporting this, the Post allowed Ford's claim tha there were four boys at the party stand until word of Keyser's alleged attendance became public knowledge late last week.

www.zerohedge.com...

So the post erroneously reported 4 boys were at the party when they knew there was one woman.

Either ford is changing her story or the washington post lied in their reporting of it initially, if this story is accurate.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

you cool with that?

The only one to refute it has been Kavenaugh, the others have simply offered a lack of memory of the event and none under oath.

All under penalty of felony. As for the rest....keep clinging to hope...it is all you have.

Enjoy the show this coming week! Your team paid for it so I am sure it will not let us down!

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

In the redacted letter she never uses the word grope. What you are quoting is not her words but those of a journalist.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Grambler

The FBI should investigate Kavanaugh's entire history, tax records, and personal contacts.

Just like anyone applying for a job in Law enforcement.

They have, in depth 6 times and found nothing.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Seems like the washington post is now busted posting misleading things about this story.

The Washington Post has been busted by WSJ columnist Kimberly Strassel for intentionally withholding information from their reporting of Christine Blasey Ford's claim that Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her at a high school party in the early 1980s, which "further undercuts the Ford accusation."

Strassel obtained a copy of the email WaPo sent to Mark Judge, one of the teenagers Ford claims was at the party - revealing that the Post knew the names of those at the alleged party, as well as the fact that one of them was a woman - Ford's "longtime" friend Leland Keyser (then Ingham).

Publicly, the Post reported that there were four boys at the party the same day they revealed to Judge that they knew there was a girl.

What's more, WaPo now writes: "Before her name became public, Ford told The Post she did not think Keyser would remember the party because nothing remarkable had happened there, as far as Keyser was aware."

And instead of reporting this, the Post allowed Ford's claim tha there were four boys at the party stand until word of Keyser's alleged attendance became public knowledge late last week.

www.zerohedge.com...

So the post erroneously reported 4 boys were at the party when they knew there was one woman.

Either ford is changing her story or the washington post lied in their reporting of it initially, if this story is accurate.

Ha...gotta love that Ford preempted Keysers statement by saying she probably wouldn't remember....

new topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join