It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh accuser wants a full FBI investigation before she testifies

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Apparently just breaking, the girl from the party, Lelan Keyser, also denies ever being at the party as well as not even knowing Kavanaugh.....

So now all FOUR of the people she names directly contradict her.
That's direct evidence she's either lying or delusional.

Tell me why I'm wrong.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Apparently just breaking, the girl from the party, Lelan Keyser, also denies ever being at the party as well as not even knowing Kavanaugh.....

So now all FOUR of the people she names directly contradict her.
That's direct evidence she's either lying or delusional.

Tell me why I'm wrong.

Oh...yeah...forgot about PJ....that makes 4.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Leland, Ford's life long friend is also Bob Beckel's ex-wife. She is also an ex professional golfer which might explain the PGA rumor.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Sounds like you guys did quite a bit of sleuthing while I was comatose.

Judge Jeanine just reported rumors that Ford is going to be allowed to testify Thursday now... damn wussy Republicans! So much for Grassley having a spine...

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Actually, given that every single "witness" that this Dr. said in her letter was there, have all said "no, we weren't.", I'm inclined to make her testify, upon pain of contempt of Congress charges.

Grassley has to know this is utter rot, now he may view it as a chance to humiliate some people in dire need of humility.

I would certainly be tempted to do so. Especially after the nonsense of the open hearings, and the grandstanding by certain members of the committee...one of whom ought to be, at the least, brought up on censure charges for his own peccadilloes that he's admitted to.

But then, I'm vindictive that way.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: TheRedneck

Actually, given that every single "witness" that this Dr. said in her letter was there, have all said "no, we weren't.", I'm inclined to make her testify, upon pain of contempt of Congress charges.

Grassley has to know this is utter rot, now he may view it as a chance to humiliate some people in dire need of humility.

I would certainly be tempted to do so. Especially after the nonsense of the open hearings, and the grandstanding by certain members of the committee...one of whom ought to be, at the least, brought up on censure charges for his own peccadilloes that he's admitted to.

But then, I'm vindictive that way.

I was thinking the same.
Here's what I think should happen...

1) Completely separate the accusation for the nomination process. There are no grounds for holding up the vote.
2) Start a full Senate investigation - into all related elements of this accusation..claims and Democrat involvement
3) Subpoena Ford to appear and go under oath to explain her allegations and also reveal exactly who she has spoken to and when she spoke to them.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yep - every single person she named has denied any knowledge of what she is talking about, including those not involved in her alleged assault.
She is asking the world to believe that everyone she named is lying and she is not...
Meanwhile, the same people on the left who are accusing anyone of bullying if they don't believe Ford or even demand she talk about it are also silent when Ellison says his accuser is a liar and a nut.
Crazy.
Just vote already.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I would be more excited about your theory if I believed that Chuck Grassley (or any Republicans for that matter) had enough backbone to classify them as vertebrates. I'm just not convinced of that. I want to believe it, but past performance makes that more difficult than believing wrasslin' is real.

Maybe you're right, though... I hope so. If you are, I'll gladly eat those words above with salt and pepper.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Identified
Leland, Ford's life long friend is also Bob Beckel's ex-wife. She is also an ex professional golfer which might explain the PGA rumor.

I thought about thE 'PGA connection too.
Looking forward to that reveal.

Interesting even a lifelong friend won't back up Ford's story.
Perhaps Ford specifically named her because she assumed she'd go along with her story out of friendship.
Interesting she would not.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Despite all of that the tide is turning against Kavanaugh...

www.foxnews.com...

Which either means the democratic strategy is more effective than it seems, or people are more stupid than ever.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

It's strange because you would think that Ford would have said to Leland Keyser, "Just a heads up. I had to drop your name to Congress regarding that time we went home with Kavanaugh after swimming at the Club." And you would think Keyser would have asked her friend what the heck she was talking about. None of this appears to have happened because Keyser seemed surprised by being contacted regarding it, and Ford wasn't deterred by the subsequent discussion that would have clued her in that things weren't jibing with her "memories" of the event.

So, the way it looks now is that Ford not only dropped her friend into the middle of this mess but she didn't even warn her and then fully expected her to corroborate it. Who does that to a friend?
edit on 23-9-2018 by Identified because: Typos and such

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

www.foxnews.com...

Which either means the democratic strategy is more effective than it seems, or people are more stupid than ever.

If, by some chance, this fraudulent BS actually works against Kavanaugh...Republicans will be fighting mad for the midterms--MUCH bigger turnout.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Outlier13
It's amazing we are 41 pages into this topic that is clearly nothing more than a stall tactic of the left to stall the inevitable confirmation of Kavanaugh until after the midterms.

Nothing more.

Kavenaugh is not getting confirmed.

Watch what happens.

Really
Perhaps you could expound on that?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

That is awesome

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

I wouldn't get too concerned about that poll just yet. It was conducted from the 16th-19th, and since that time, as we learn more, her story seems to be falling apart. Even at the time, the numbers weren't bad, with the question on 'who do you believe' breaking roughly in the proportion of Democrats-Republicans-Independents in the general electorate.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Perhaps Ford specifically named her because she assumed she'd go along with her story out of friendship.

Naturally, most honest and sane Americans will tell the truth when they are giving a sworn testimony under penalty of perjury! So yes, it does not bold well for Ford that her own longterm friend did not even corroborate her allegations.

Truthfully, I feel sorry for Ford's family. She may actually believe her interpretation of that event from 35 years ago, but now, she has simply became a tool of the Dems and when all is said and done, she will be tossed aside and forgotten to suffer being raped politically.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
In a word to her request: "No, absolutely not."

and then followed immediately with: "You will appear before this committee within 60 minutes or you've lost your chance and he goes to vote. Period end of discussion."

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Interesting that she'd assume that. They must have a culture of supporting what they know are lies if it helps the party somehow. Similar to this cult mentality we know the Democrats have.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

www.foxnews.com...

If, by some chance, this fraudulent BS actually works against Kavanaugh...Republicans will be fighting mad for the midterms--MUCH bigger turnout.

Or people like me will be so disgusted we'll lose any incentive to turn out to vote.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Naturally, most honest and sane Americans will tell the truth when they are giving a sworn testimony under penalty of perjury! So yes, it does not bold well for Ford that her own longterm friend did not even corroborate her allegations.

Truthfully, I feel sorry for Ford's family. She may actually believe her interpretation of that event from 35 years ago, but now, she has simply became a tool of the Dems and when all is said and done, she will be tossed aside and forgotten to suffer being raped politically.

I don't feel sorry for her.
She is intentionally bearing false witness against and smearing a good person in the name of dirty partisan politics.

If she succeeds, they'll (the Left) write books about what a hero she is.
If she fails, she'll still be a hero of the Left (the side that matters to her).

Proven to be a fraud, she won't be tossed aside and forgotten...She'll slink away--STILL a leftist hero.

She was used as the Left's political sex toy...even if her gambit fails, the Left will just shove her into the bedstand drawer next to the lube.

edit on 23-9-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join