It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh accuser wants a full FBI investigation before she testifies

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I suspected as much when it began... anything that comes out of Diane Feinstein's mouth is something to be seriously questioned IMO. But, like others, I was willing to give Ford the benefit of the doubt. I even supported extending the deadline to today.

But enough is enough. They asked for that last extension to negotiate, and they used the extension to say they wanted to negotiate instead of negotiating. Ford has nothing she is willing to share on a legal basis, and nothing that is not on a legal basis has any place holding up a confirmation.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

But enough is enough. They asked for that last extension to negotiate, and they used the extension to say they wanted to negotiate instead of negotiating. Ford has nothing she is willing to share on a legal basis, and nothing that is not on a legal basis has any place holding up a confirmation.

Nice to see you back TR
Hope you are feeling well

And I think your post is spot on. They did the right thing and gave her time/even held up the confirmation (to a degree) to look into the allegations. But they are stalling, and allowing accusations to stall a Senate process is a very dangerous proposition. What stops every act of the Senate from being opposed by an endless stream of allegations? Is this a new form of "paper terrorism"?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Keep in mind also that a major part of a Psychology education is undergoing therapy.
If this had been a major issue in her life, Dr Ford would have been talking about this as part of her own education and training.

Hadn't thought about that.

With a background and education like hers, wouldn't it suggest she has major issues if this was true and had never come up until 2012? Not even with her husband?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

This Women is a walking cliché of Overindulgent 80's Teens . Cross Examine this Accuser , and the Truth Will Slap Her in the Face ........

cultofthe1st.blogspot.com...

edit on 22-9-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
This nails it. Politically motivated. Whether or not anything happened she's doing it to delay the conformation. Of course it's still possible it did happen and she is doing it for both political reasons AND revenge. But anyway. She knows she's pretty much untouchable. She can't prove anything but they can't prove she's lying unless she gives an exact date, time, place and he can prove that he wasn't there.

It's a complete waste of time, really unless one of them can prove something.
edit on 22-9-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
This nails it. Politically motivated. Whether or not anything happened she's doing it to delay the conformation. Of course it's still possible it did happen and she is doing it for both political reasons AND revenge. But anyway. She knows she's pretty much untouchable. She can't prove anything but they can't prove she's lying unless she gives an exact date, time, place and he can prove that he wasn't there.

LOL....a really funny thought just popped into mt head.

Kavanaugh is actually gay and has been covering it up since his teenage years. He was hooking up with Judge upstairs when she walked in so he played it off by pretending to grope her. Judge went along and jumped on them because it was Funny.

His own wife actually knows because they discussed it and they actually married for family reasons and because back in the day it was expected.

So....he can claim shes lying by Judge saying that they were in a relationship at the time. He gets a pass from the gay community because they can all relate AND he gets to prove Ford a liar.

And the cherry on top is he gets to use the sympathy card across the board for having to have to endure the agony of being a closeted gay his entire life.

Nailed it!!!!
edit on 9/22/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Grambler

This Women is a walking cliché of Overindulgent 80's Teens . Cross Examine this Accuser , and the Truth Will Slap Her in the Face ........

cultofthe1st.blogspot.com...

Thanks for sharing

If those are accurate, it pretty much puts her allegations to bed.

There is no credibility demonstrated in that year book. No reason to believe her third-of-a-century old memory is accurate in the least, and her inability to recall the specific residence is also concerning to me

Their surprise that Judge Kavanaugh dismissed the allegation before knowing the address is equally spurious. He doesn't have to hear an alleged address to categorically deny ever engaging in the behavior as described by accuser Ford.

Regardless, Ford's lawyers missed the 10pm deadline to agree to give sworn testimony on Monday. The deadline was last night if I'm not mistaken, and the Senate needs to clearly demonstrate it won't allow allegations to hold up the People's business. That is why our founders came up with impeachment

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

It is very unlikely she has any sort of evidence to back her claims up. And since Judge Kavanaugh doesn't need to defend himself, I don't see this being any more than a footnote when it is all said and done. Look back to 2016 and even before, allegations of sexual assault is the new smear-tactic.

This should be handled like we handle the rest of their Hitler worshiping PC culture
edit on 9/22/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Now we start seeing some "reasons" for the delay tactics .......

Full Blast Forward March

Blink and You May Have Missed it? Andrew McCabe’s Lawyer Is on Christine Ford’s Legal Team

Andrew McCabe‘s attorney Michael R. Bromwich, along with his strategic consulting firm The Bromwich Group, have joined Dr. Christine Blasey Ford‘s legal team.

💥😃💯🆘💥

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

OMG! Is that really a yearbook? Her yearbook? WTH kind of school allows that kind of stuff to be printed in a yearbook?

Jeez. I did a lot of stupid stuff in HS, but it would have never been allowed to be noted in the yearbook.

Worst we got away with was the senior "wills" willing stuff to underclassmen, and that was all using code words.

And why does it bother me that this yearbook was allowed to be scrubbed from the internet? Who ordered that?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Kavanaugh is actually gay and has been covering it up since his teenage years. He was hooking up with Judge upstairs when she walked in so he played it off by pretending to grope her. Judge went along and jumped on them because it was Funny.

His own wife actually knows because they discussed it and they actually married for family reasons and because back in the day it was expected.

So....he can claim shes lying by Judge saying that they were in a relationship at the time. He gets a pass from the gay community because they can all relate AND he gets to prove Ford a liar.

And the cherry on top is he gets to use the sympathy card across the board for having to have to endure the agony of being a closeted gay his entire life.

Nailed it!!!!

The best part of you wacky idea is if it was true, then that would mean that the Democrats would be acting homophobic this whole time. That would be so funny for them to explain away.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

A Dumb as a Box of Rocks Parents and Faculty letting the Kids " Do their Thing " Mentality is the Cause of that .

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

" was allowed to be scrubbed from the internet? Who ordered that? '

Ah , the DNC Chair After a Phone Call to Google Headquarters ? ...Hmm...

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Nailed it!!!!

Whatever you're smoking, I don't want it.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: CynConcepts

I suspected as much when it began... anything that comes out of Diane Feinstein's mouth is something to be seriously questioned IMO. But, like others, I was willing to give Ford the benefit of the doubt. I even supported extending the deadline to today.

TheRedneck

Feinstein is a piece of work. Several times after shootings she's introduced "assault weapons ban"s that, the way they were worded, actually ban everything except revolvers, bolt action rifles and shotguns. She either has no idea how to write a law or she's even more dishonest than most of these scum.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I saw a report earlier that Ford is actually in Delaware right now. If that's accurate, why exactly can't she make it to DC by Monday? Is FedEx bringing her?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Apparently just breaking, the girl from the party, Lelan Keyser, also denies ever being at the party as well as not even knowing Kavanaugh.....

edit on 9/22/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
I saw a report earlier that Ford is actually in Delaware right now. If that's accurate, why exactly can't she make it to DC by Monday? Is FedEx bringing her?

From when she came forward to now, she could have taken Greyhound and gotten there.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Apparently just breaking, the girl from the party, Lelan Keyser, also denies ever being at the party as well as not even knowing Ford.

OUCH! She doesnt even know her....that's a new level of bitch slap

I read that this woman Keyser Denys ever being at a party with Kavanaugh, but is a lifelong friend of ford

Which is even worse for fords account
edit on 22-9-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Apparently just breaking, the girl from the party, Lelan Keyser, also denies ever being at the party as well as not even knowing Ford.

OUCH! She doesnt even know her....that's a new level of bitch slap

Not what I read

I read that this woman Keyser Denys ever being at a party with Kavanaugh, but is a lifelong friend of ford

Which is even worse for fords account

Yep...just edited...misread it.

That is even worse....

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join