It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh accuser wants a full FBI investigation before she testifies

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Only place I am getting any info about this is here on ats.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Do you have a Twitter account?

If so, here is a link to the Senate Judiciary Official Twitter where they state they took statements from Kavanaugh and another named person from the incident.

twitter.com...

Should be able to read it without an account though.

There are articles on it as well, but I thought it would be best from the horses mouth.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Judiciar y Committee Continues Effort to Accommodate Testimony from Dr. Ford Next Week

Chairman Grassley issued the following statement:
“Despite the fact that the July 30th letter remains hidden, my committee has been investigating the allegations and has heard from multiple witnesses since Sunday.

Moreover, the Senate has a constitutional obligation to conduct its own investigations. Chairman Grassley’s staff has tried to work with Democratic staff to conduct an investigation, but they have so far refused to participate. On Monday, September 17, Chairman Grassley’s staff interviewed Judge Kavanaugh under penalty of felony. Democratic staff was invited to participate, and they could have asked any question they wanted to, but they declined. Judge Kavanaugh was forthright and emphatic in his testimony. He fully answered all questions. Chairman Grassley’s staff also contacted three alleged witnesses named by Dr. Ford and obtained two statements under penalty of perjury. These witnesses directly contradict Professor Ford’s allegations against Judge Kavanaugh.

That doesn't look good for her at all.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Hmmm sounds like we should hear an official statement from the fbi soon saying that no evidence of a crime was found.

Until such time I withhold my judgement.

It's funny I started out today thinking this was a stall tactic. After reading more here on ats I was on the fence.

Now I am leaning toward stall tactic again.

I still think it's a good idea that I'm not reading or watching the news lately. Except what I read here that is.

Thanks for all the info guys.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Yes I am able to read this without a twitter account.

Thank you. I should get up to speed.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

best from the horses mouth.

Only mouth I really trust.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
So...lets think this out...
Ford says there were 4 boys and 2 girls at this house.
Ford names Kavanaugh, Judge, (another boy--do we know his name?)...but Ford does NOT name the other girl.

The house obviously belonged to the parents of one of these six kids.
The house was not where Ford lived...so not her parent's house.

It should not be too difficult to find out which house this was and to which of the kids' parents it belonged.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

a reply to: BlueAjah

Hmmm sounds like we should hear an official statement from the fbi soon saying that no evidence of a crime was found.

Until such time I withhold my judgement.

It's funny I started out today thinking this was a stall tactic. After reading more here on ats I was on the fence.

Now I am leaning toward stall tactic again.

I still think it's a good idea that I'm not reading or watching the news lately. Except what I read here that is.

Thanks for all the info guys.

I dont watch news much at all....I search for statements from the actual people or entities involved.

Many say twitter is BS, but if you look at the actual sources and look at the links they provide and the links within that are provided, you eventually get to the origin of the story.

Takes some time, but I think it is well worth it to be informed and not just read an interpretation 3 times removed.

Many times things pop up that are never in MSM, or under reported. One, in this case, is Fords lawyer on CNN stating twice that there was another girl at the party....something that has not been reported on since by anyone and has not been repeated again.

I actually think the attorney may have screwed up by stating this and this second girl has a conflicting story from Ford.

This is one of the main reasons I believe Grassley knows and is calling Ford out.

Here is the video on Twitter of Fords attorney stating such...

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Ford names Kavanaugh, Judge, (another boy--do we know his name?)...but Ford does NOT name the other girl.

It should not be too difficult to find out which house this was and to which of the kids' parents it belonged.

And likely not Kavanaughs or Judges since they already made statements.

Seems like the other guy that talked to went by PJ from what I recall reading and he said the same, so that, if I can find the link, would rule out 4 houses....leaves the last guy and the other girl.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I love how she insists she doesn't wanna fly and she doesn't wanna be near Kavanaugh. Then don't come to DC! They offered to fly out and interview you in CA. Or you could do it via tele- or video-conference. It's 2018. You don't even gotta be on the same side of the country as Kavanaugh.

The only reason to insist on doing it in DC when she doesn't wanna fly is to delay it and give the committee members a chance to grandstand. I've got news for them, if she's insisting on Thursday and she insists on driving, she isn't gonna make it by Thursday.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Do you have a Twitter account?

If so, here is a link to the Senate Judiciary Official Twitter where they state they took statements from Kavanaugh and another named person from the incident.

twitter.com...

Should be able to read it without an account though.

There are articles on it as well, but I thought it would be best from the horses mouth.

Thanks for the link, great place to get the info with no spin.

Funny the democrats didnt want to work with the committee is find witnesses etc. they just declined to participate, in an obvious stall tactic.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That is exactly the research that was done by Ed Whelan.
He came to a pretty logical conclusion regarding the house and who lived there.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Do you even wonder why she hasn't?

nope. Many women do not report it. Embarrassment. Guilt. Fear that they wont be believed... yeah thats a big one right there. There is nothing unusual about the fact that she did not report it. Nothing at all.

yeah right and puts a ridiculous terms and conditions that are unprecedented like Kavanaugh has to testify first, what a bull crap, you are no better than feinstein by the way or any other liberal in your country, my God my head is going to explode because of people like you
edit on 22 9 2018 by Dr UAE because: typo

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
I love how she insists she doesn't wanna fly and she doesn't wanna be near Kavanaugh. Then don't come to DC! They offered to fly out and interview you in CA. Or you could do it via tele- or video-conference. It's 2018. You don't even gotta be on the same side of the country as Kavanaugh.

The only reason to insist on doing it in DC when she doesn't wanna fly is to delay it and give the committee members a chance to grandstand. I've got news for them, if she's insisting on Thursday and she insists on driving, she isn't gonna make it by Thursday.

She interned in Hawaii...did she not?
Did she travel there by boat?
edit on 22-9-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

That is such a sexist question! Stop your bullying!

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

And likely not Kavanaughs or Judges since they already made statements.

Seems like the other guy that talked to went by PJ from what I recall reading and he said the same, so that, if I can find the link, would rule out 4 houses....leaves the last guy and the other girl.

Ford said there was a short staircase to the upstairs bathroom.
The homes of the known students (as per Ford's accusation) can be traced through real estate records...and the homes' layout can be checked.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Beam me up Scotty!

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

That is exactly the research that was done by Ed Whelan.
He came to a pretty logical conclusion regarding the house and who lived there.

Did the house he found belong to the Kavanaugh look-alike?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Yes.
His findings were distorted to claim that he was only going by looks.
His research actually involved much more.

He also mapped the home locations of Kavanaugh and the other named witnesses, and none were near the location mentioned by the accuser.

edit on 9/22/18 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

entities involved.

I don't like that it was just a committee that has investigated because what kinds of real investigative power would the judiciary committee really have?

But it also looks like the fbi doesn't have anything to go on so they wont be able to investigate properly.

Unfortunately this looks like it's going to end up a he said she said deal.....

This isn't good for us as a country....unanswered questions.

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join