It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh accuser wants a full FBI investigation before she testifies

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: IAMTAT

same reason she refuses to show the original unredacted letter to either the rest of the committee...or even the FBI

Do you have proof that she will never show it to the fbi ?

You understand that if the fbi investigate like christine wants the therapists will have to hand it over.

If I were anyone on her side....I would wonder why they haven't yet. It is the actual claim that she made. Why wont they turn it over? If it is so damning then it should be the nail in the coffin.

Can you think of any reason at all why they haven't yet?

Not really. Embarrassment to have her therapy session aired on national tv is what comes to mind except she already did that to herself.

But like I said, if the fbi get involved they will see that transcript and the letter. If she pulls back and doesn't cooperate with the fbi I will be on your side. I assume your side thinks this was a stalling tactic?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Judge Nap said she pretty much has to come testify now because if she doesn't she'll destroy her credibility and her career.

I don't see why he thinks that. She lives in California. She could come out tomorrow and admit she made the whole thing up and she's still gonna be treated like a hero by people around her. There are people who are gonna believe her whether she testifies or not, whether she appears credible or not. She's likely looking at a lucrative book deal, lots of press interviews (paid), and some career advancements.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

same reason she refuses to show the original unredacted letter to either the rest of the committee...or even the FBI

You understand that if the fbi investigate like christine wants the therapists will have to hand it over.

If I were anyone on her side....I would wonder why they haven't yet. It is the actual claim that she made. Why wont they turn it over? If it is so damning then it should be the nail in the coffin.

Not really. Embarrassment to have her therapy session aired on national tv is what comes to mind except she already did that to herself.

But like I said, if the fbi get involved they will see that transcript and the letter. If she pulls back and doesn't cooperate with the fbi I will be on your side. I assume your side thinks this was a stalling tactic?

How does her original letter have anything to do with her therapy session?

If any investigator, FBI or PD, get involved then she should have to disclose everything relevant to the case.

She sent the stuff in herself, and made the claim.

The biggest problem with her disclosing a therapy session is that she herself gave it to them, not her therapist. That is a MAJOR issue.

If you dont know why then read up on it....

She is a trained psychologist and knows she should not have done that.

My guess is she either "doctored" it or wrote it herself.

If that wasnt the case then I would suspect her therapists name would have come out days ago....I am actually beginning to suspect there was no therapist or she never said this to one, and she wrote the notes personally.

You know how these things work....anyone and everyone involved is outed.

The names of people Ford herself couldn't remember from 36 years ago have already come out....why hasn't a therapist she supposedly told this to and somehow got the notes from come out yet? Odd right?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

It is a delay tactic. She did not actually agree to testify. They want more negotiations.

Grassley did not immediately respond to the letter, but a senior White House official told Fox News that it represented a request to continue negotiations about the terms on which she testifies without any firm commitment.

“It’s a clever way to push off the vote Monday without committing to appear Wednesday,” the official said.

link

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

It is a delay tactic. She did not actually agree to testify. They want more negotiations.

Grassley did not immediately respond to the letter, but a senior White House official told Fox News that it represented a request to continue negotiations about the terms on which she testifies without any firm commitment.

“It’s a clever way to push off the vote Monday without committing to appear Wednesday,” the official said.

link

I firmly believe he will hold the vote Monday. The ONLY way I see that not happening is if she decides to make it there.

Even if she says she will be there, they need to set an exact time with enough to hold the vote if she doesn't show.

I could see the final stall saying she will come then for some reason she doesnt show that day....

Would be hilarious if they say she suddenly had to go to the hospital for stress or a car wreck or something and needed a couple more days....but I would absolutely not put that past them.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Maybe the redacted parts have nothing to do with this issue?

But I am not the fbi or a lawyer nor do I understand the law enough to really speculate.

That being true I am also not going to call this women a liar.

I never met her.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
So they're reporting she "accepted" their invitation but really they haven't changed anything. They didn't agree to the committee's counter-offer. They pretty much just repeated their demands from the other day.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

If any investigator, FBI or PD, get involved then she should have to disclose everything relevant to the case.

The biggest problem with her disclosing a therapy session is that she herself gave it to them, not her therapist. That is a MAJOR issue.

If that wasnt the case then I would suspect her therapists name would have come out days ago....I am actually beginning to suspect there was no therapist or she never said this to one, and she wrote the notes personally.

The names of people Ford herself couldn't remember from 36 years ago have already come out....why hasn't a therapist she supposedly told this to and somehow got the notes from come out yet? Odd right?

Actually...a very good question.
Where/who is the therapist she outed? Wouldn't the press and investigating attorneys have found interviewed him/her by now.

BTW...didn't someone post that the therapist's office address is the same as her husband's office?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Actually...a very good question.
Where/who is the therapist she outed? Wouldn't the press and investigating attorneys have found interviewed him/her by now.

BTW...didn't someone post that the therapist's office address is the same as her husband's office?

I read that somewhere too, but didnt strike me as real because there was nothing more said about it.

If someone really found who this supposed therapist was, it would be on every site.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

It's all done for optics. They can say they "accepted" and most media will portray it that way.
Then when they go ahead with the vote Monday, they will scream.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

It's all done for optics. They can say they "accepted" and most media will portray it that way.

That was pretty much my point. They actually declined Grassley's offer, which he said was final. Of course the media is backing her up though.
edit on 22 9 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This whole thing is high school DRAMA !!

😃💦😃

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This whole thing is high school DRAMA !!

😃💦😃

Save it FO YO MAMA!

Very fitting in this case....
edit on 9/22/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

That was pretty much my point. They actually declined Grassley's offer, which he said was final. Of course the media is backing her up though.

So will Kavanaugh still publicly testify w/o her there on Monday?...or will they go straight to a vote?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

So will Kavanaugh still publicly testify w/o her there on Monday?...or will they go straight to a vote?

My guess is neither. Grassley will cave and have the hearing on Thursday.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I'd say they go straight to a vote.

He has already done the question answer session that the dems decided not to be a part of. It would be silly to do a public testimony without her....unless they used the empty seat tactic again....in which case I would likely laugh heartily....again.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

If she's not there to formally make an accusation, there's nothing for him to refute.
So in that case, they would go straight to the vote.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Do you question his integrity at all?

I assume he is a good person until proven otherwise.

Kavanaugh has had 6 FBI background checks and been a Judge for quite some time.

Christine not having been investigated does not make her a liar.

Plus if the fbi had no idea about this how could they have investigated it back during those 6?

What were each of those 6 investigations investigating specifically?

What reason do you have , beyond the fbi telling you kavanaugh is a good guy, do you have to not believe christine?

By the way how do you feel about the fbi? Are they trustworthy in your opinion? If I go back into your thread history am I going to find that you don't trust the fbi ...except in this case?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

The Judicial Committee did their own investigation, including interviewing witnesses.

They have their own professional investigators on staff for just this purpose.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

My guess is she (and attorney) will give a press conference immediately after the vote...stressing how victimized they were by all the mean old Republican men on the committee. Her attorney will probably announce more anonymous accusers have been found.

New info showing how fraudulent her accusation really was will be released shortly thereafter.

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join