It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh accuser wants a full FBI investigation before she testifies

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
She has agreed to testify this coming Thursday, but only if Kavanaugh goes first.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You are still way off

However, many on the left hold these types of feelings if someone in the right gropes women against their will, or would say these things, and so they should hold their own to that same standard

"groping a woman against her will"
Is NOT when a woman makes a pass at you, jumps on top of you and starts kissing you and you decide to risk second base.

Nothing Booker described as a teenager could be classified as "groping a woman against her will".

No scenario in the metoo movement or other public controversy has involved the woman as the physical initiator, then complaining because the guy tried to touch a breast when she jumped on him and started kissing him.

Physically assaulting a woman in a sexual way or threatening her is a whole different world of interaction.

You argument is idiotic at best, indicative of some strange ignorance about male female relationships at worst.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
She has agreed to testify this coming Thursday, but only if Kavanaugh goes first.

The GOP Senators on the Judiciary Committee (all male) are trying to arrange a female lawyer that can question her on the committees behalf.

it would either relieve the bad optics of all male senators berating a sexual assault victim or it will highlight they are all male senators incapable of communicating in a civil way with a woman.

Maybe both.

Anything can happen on television.
edit on 20-9-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She has also demanded restrictions on who can question her, and demands that Kavanaugh cannot be in the room.

I say that's fine, as long as the confirmation vote happens on Tuesday.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: carewemust

She has also demanded restrictions on who can question her, and demands that Kavanaugh cannot be in the room.

You have that backwards.

The GOP Senators on Judiciary don't want to be the ones to berate her.

they are searching for a female GOP lawyer to do it for them.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
If they can get this other guy to admit to remembering the event, then this can be over.

That statute of limitations will prevent him from facing any legal repercussions. He would likely face some public backlash, but if he is deep down a fair person, he will see that it is for the good of the nation.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Before you open your mouth, maybe you'd better read this first.

imgur.com...

Not Political? - Kavanaugh's Accuser's Attorney Is Vice-Chair Of Soros-Funded Organization That Opposes Kavanaugh
edit on 20-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Why would I listen to a disgusting bigot like you who thinks grabbing a woman’s breast against her will is ok?

The woman also said she was drunk and didn’t know what she was doing

Don’t many Dems say drunk people can never consent?

So he tried to grope her breast, was pushed away, then went back in and succeeded, and she was drunk and didn’t know what she was doing

My point isn’t that I think it’s a big deal, it’s that many of the Dems and other people do

link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

admit to remembering the event?

wtf???

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

How about a coin toss to see who speaks first?
WHAT is more fair than that?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

ya, that's what dem think.. jesus.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

That's not how it supposed to work. The accuser always goes first. Then the defendant has a chance to respond to the accusations.

So, she does not want to give him a chance to respond afterwards to what she claims?

edit on 9/20/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
the 70s were party days also, the time when cops would come to the party in the sand dunes... lol.. where probably every kid and young adult was, walk up to a car that was covered with weed with a homemade water pipe set up on it, ask how it worked, then hold up a bud.."Yep. that's weed.... well I don't see anything illegal here!! I have a warrent for such and such... I need to take him in".. so off he goes with such and such.... and then, later he shows up at the house were some of the partiers went to and drops him back off!!!
no houses were ever wrecked though like judge describes in his book, and no one was chasing the girls around trying to undress them..

gee ya know what, if it came out in a background check that one of those kids were in that party toking... he wouldn't get a supreme court nomination either!

edit on 20-9-2018 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

The Dems, like Hillary, are self immolating!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Agreed. My teen days were mostly 70's and trailed off into the beginning of the 80's.

Life was one big party.

I was definitely at parties where things got out of hand. Even happened at our own house when the parents were away.
At a friend's house, I can remember people jumping off of a ranch house roof into a swimming pool, clothing optional. (not me of course)

The scenario described by the accuser is believable. I just think her drunken memory, along with hate for Trump, might be distorting her memory.
It's very possible that Kavanaugh was not even at that party.

edit on 9/20/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

smoking weed - the horror!

pinning a girl down - meh.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Apparently, her memory is faulty!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

you believe her, but she's got the guy wrong.. all because she hates trump. and,someone has found the real guy, he just has to admit it?

this is what you think, seriously?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I think she was smelling the Greenbacks George Soros was offering to anyone who'd smear a trump appointee. Her lawyer is a Soros lawyer, nuff said.
edit on 20-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

ya, that's what dem think.. jesus.

Well of course not all Dems, but many of them

Do I really have to post metoo stories of drunken girls saying they were groped and how terrible that is

Or how drunk people can’t consent?

I never said what booker did was the same as what ford alleges Kavanaugh did

But to pretend that democrats or the metoo movement doesn’t think groping a drunk girls breast after she slaps your hand away is assault is either ignorant or disingenuous

new topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join