It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh accuser wants a full FBI investigation before she testifies

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Grambler
Looks like Cory booker who is one of the people on the lead saying there needs to be a full fbi investigation to these claims has admitted to groping a woman against her will in high school

I assume he will refrain from his duties in the senate and be demanding a full investigation into himself

I really dislike this whole groping label we are now applying to teens that are figuring out their sexuality. In case people have forgotten we are a sexual animal, and it seems we lost the subtilize of what that all means as teens (males and females) blindly "grop" their way through it all...lol

Nope according to Grambler when a girl jumps on a teenage boy and mashes faces and he goes for second base..That is the same as shoving a girl into a room while she was on her way to the bathroom, having your buddy lock the door, pinning her to the bed against her will and feeling her up with your hand over her mouth so no one can hear her scream.

It's all the same to Grambler.

not surprised.

When did they say that, quote me.

More lies and personal attacks by you because you have nothing productive to say

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

The Senate Committee HAS been investigating.
See the previous posts.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

a reply to: angeldoll
Just so we are clear, would you be for not allowing anyone who is accused to work in government that has been accused until there is an investigation?

Do you want Ellison to withdraw until the fbi investigates him

And Cory booker as well who has admitted to groping a woman against their will?

Are you-also outraged that Feinstein sat on this allegation for two months while the fbi was doing a background investigation, for purely political reasons?

are you disgusted with the democrats that haven’t made Ellison withdraw from deputy of the dnc and from his race until the fbi investigates?

this is the highest court in the country.

why not investigate?

They are investigating

She was the one who didn’t want to participate in the senates investigation

Why is the Supreme Court worth investigating, but not people like Ellison and others?

Don’t their alleged victims matter?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Ed Whelan, a top conservative activist, thinks he knows who really assaulted Christine Ford

Ed Whelan, an attorney and President of the Ethics and Public Policy Center, believes he has found the real attempted rapist of Christine Blasey Ford. And it wasn’t Brett Kavanaugh.

On Thursday evening, Whelan, a prominent figure in conservative political circles in Washington, set Twitter on fire by not only arguing in favor of Supreme Court nominee Kavanaugh’s innocence against accusations of an sexual assault committed in 1982, but also accusing someone else of being the culprit — by name, home address, floor plan, and yearbook photo.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

wait.

so, it was sexual assault just by a different person?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: Diisenchanted
a reply to: Grambler

Check this twitter feed.

Some compelling info.
twitter feed

Annee, knoxie, angeldoll, dawnstar.... etc.

I am realllly curious what you think of this new information??

I think the guy that is being thrown to the wolves, "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" is a middle school teacher that signed the letter in support of Kavenaugh's character.

I also think that Whelan just publicly accused a random person of being a sexual predator by name, address etc, Whelan might be due a lawsuit.

There were four people in the house. I think Mrs. Ford would remember who they were specifically.

edit on 20-9-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

You are the only one on this forum who typed his name.

If Mrs. Ford was drunk, she might remember the cute football player, and got a little mixed up. It is very possible.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Post by Grambler

You don't know the difference between what booker described and what Mrs. Ford described.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Post by Grambler

You don't know the difference between what booker described and what Mrs. Ford described.

Yes I do

You are again lying in a personal attack on me, which are becoming quite tiresome.

Quote me were i said they are the same thing.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

If Mrs. Ford was drunk, she might remember the cute football player, and got a little mixed up. It is very possible.

I missed the part of her account where she claimed her attacker was cute?

Says a lot about how you view this.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

wait.

In my opinion, I think it is possible she remembered something that happened, mixed up who it was, possibly accidentally, and decided to use this information due to her hate for Trump.

Just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Post by Grambler

Yes I do

You are again lying in a personal attack on me, which are becoming quite tiresome.

Quote me were i said they are the same thing.

If you understand the difference then what was the relevance of this post?

Looks like Cory booker who is one of the people on the lead saying there needs to be a full fbi investigation to these claims has admitted to groping a woman against her will in high school

www.foxnews.com...

I assume he will refrain from his duties in the senate and be demanding a full investigation into himself

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I missed the part of her account where she claimed her attacker was cute?

Says a lot about how you view this.

I was viewing it as a girl in the 80's would have, based on the pictures of both of them. They were cute football players, in my opinion as a former teen from that time period.

ETA: If some of you are too young to remember, those WERE party days.
ahhh, the good old care-free days.
Those were the days when if a cop caught teens with beer, they would dump it out and send them home.

edit on 9/20/18 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Corey and other Dems hold standards for others that they don’t for themselves

They are hypocrites

I also wrote this in that thread which you ignored

And for the record

I don’t think there should be an investigation into booker, nor do I think his comments or groping disqualify him from being senator or president

However, many on the left hold these types of feelings if someone in the right gropes women against their will, or would say these things, and so they should hold their own to that same standard

And this also shows booker is in fact a hypocrite for his actions regarding the Kavanaugh incident

But hey, I will play your game

You believe that it’s perfectly fine to grab women by there breast against their will

You are disgusting

See how childish that is?

But of course, as always you feel the need to lie and make personal attacks because you have nothing productive to say

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
i'm the same age as Kavanaugh and ford. yes, things were way more lenient back then, we didn't have helicopter moms.

what she alleges would NOT have been considered normal.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Edited to x it out.

For effs sake, YOU linked to the twitter thread accusing the guy.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

wait.

In my opinion, I think it is possible she remembered something that happened, mixed up who it was, possibly accidentally, and decided to use this information due to her hate for Trump.

Just my opinion.

i don't even know what to say to that..

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

no, but I found Bart O'Kavanaugh listed on classmates.com as being in Georgetown Prep 1983 class.
the fact that the only other place I can find mention of the guy is in articles about Judge's books, and I even checks sites such a people's search, intellius, and the like. I've searched for many of my old classmates, even found some of them... usually find multiple people with the same name, and well, I also am able to find old newspaper articles and such..
maybe Bart was kind of a joke shared among the classmates, or someone they identified themselves as being while out causing a ruckus, or a nickname for this other guy here.. and they felt that he deserved his own mention in the classmates.com site.. or maybe someone listed him recently so they can claim that no, Judge wasn't talking about Kavanaugh, we actually have a Bart O'kavanaugh in our class also!!!
but, my guess is that the guy never existed and that the someone's been busy throwing up fake stories, fake facebooks, fake twitter tweets to cloud the issue.. I'm also see some simularities between this and the pizzagate fiasco. where with pizzagate, cheese pizza and these other things meant this or that, now we have the devils triangle, glazed doughnuts, ect.
it's time sit back and enjoy the show, because you ain't gonna know what is real and what is fake.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Two people linked before me

Good idea to edit the name.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Did you see the screen shot of the year book, with photo?

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join