It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh accuser wants a full FBI investigation before she testifies

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: soberbacchus

Shows how week and pathetic your argument really is. The fact you had to resort to your typical whiny race-baiting BS tells me all I need to know. I won't even justify your tripe reply with a serious answer, it doesn't warrant it.

LOL
I wouldn't expect a "serious answer" from you?

You demonstrated your lack of integrity, honesty and logic in your last post.

And again, Obama wasn't a real POTUS so there would be no point in even going through the motions. No, our party made the right choice by waiting for an actual President/a real American to hear a nomination.

On a sidenote, I have noticed a trend of Trumpites regressing back to birtherism, like your post above.

It is mildly fascinating to watch the growing desperation from Trumpites post Woodward book, Op-ed, Manafort flipping etc.

Reboot Born in Kenya!
edit on 20-9-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Yes, and don't forget to vote democrat! Because, ahem, democrats have NOTHING but hate and dirty politics to offer voters! Oh, higher taxes, more government regulation of everything and all that other good stuff they've been pushing for decades, and of course because Trump!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Good. Because you won't get one with such a stupid reply.

My post had nothing to do with Obama being "brown" and everything to do with him being a garbage "pResident*"

The real question is this: why are you so absolutely obsessed/engrossed with race? Why do you see nothing other than race? You realize being anything other than race-blind meets the technical definition of racist, yes?

I don't give a hoot about something petty and arbitrary like "race." Care far more about "culture" which is something common people share regardless of their silly "race" designation - a designation you professional victims are all too happy to perpetuate.

I'll ask again, why does your defense of Obama instantly jump to "race"

Could it be that Obama was such a dirt "pResident*" that you have no better defense? Seems Obama taught you all very well though. A whole generation of Pro-Victims here

edit on 9/20/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

You demonstrated your lack of integrity, honesty and logic in your last post.

Leftists won't speak to me about integrity/honesty/logic.

You all have shown exactly NONE of those things over the last 2 years. I really don't want to hear it.

You all earned what you're getting now.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Yes, and don't forget to vote democrat! Because, ahem, democrats have NOTHING but hate and dirty politics to offer voters! Oh, higher taxes, more government regulation of everything and all that other good stuff they've been pushing for decades, and of course because Trump!

Well as right now, the GOP own the Senate, House and Oval Office, so I will spend my time examining their consistent ability cluster-eff everything they touch.

As far as actual reality, the commonality with the last two Dem POTUS's was that they fixed economies that the last two GOP President's thoroughly effed up.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

The FBI did not reject this?

Yes. The FBI rejected this.
FBI has already done SIX investigations into Kavanaugh's background...and added Di-Fi's REDACTED version of the original letter from Ford to K's file.

Local law enforcement from the area the crime was alleged to have been committed would need to undertake an investigation...if they thought it would even be possible or worthwhile.

Unfortunately for Ford...she has no memory of where or when this traumatic event actually took place.

The FBI will not launch a criminal investigation into the sexual assault allegations leveled against President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh, according to highly-placed law enforcement sources.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

No, it isn't FBI's job to investigate alleged 35 year old allegations of State law violations.

Sure it is. It is standard background check.
For example, any illegal drug use at any age is immediately disqualifying for Federal Judges.
They turn down Judges all the time.
Sexual Assault allegations at any age are fully within the scope of background checks for Federal Judges.
The President needs to ask the FBI to follow up, just like President Bush sr. did with Clarence Thomas.

Thomas and Kavanaugh are not comparable. Thomas was Anita Hill's supervisor employed by the Federal government when the accused event took place. Thus, it warranted a federal investigation.

Kavanaugh and Ford were high school teenagers in The state of Massachusetts when the claimed event took place. Thus, it is not a federal but a local state issue.

Her only recourse is to allow the Senate to investigate this issue and that is why they have requested her to come and get it officially on the records via sworn testimony.

This may not stop his confirmation, but will make impeachment easier if it is a provable offense afterwards.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Reboot Born in Kenya!

i'm dying!

not investigating is pretty telling in my eyes. if i were kavanaguh and knew i was innocent i would yelling for an investigation from the wh roof top.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Actually, local law enforcement would not even investigate, because it is past the statute of limitations.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Good. Because you won't get one with such a stupid reply.

My post had nothing to do with Obama being "brown" and everything to do with him being a garbage "pResident*"

Really?

Curious how you define that.

By what standard am I permitted to declare that Donald Trump is not a "Real President" and thus congress should not consider any nominees?

Would being under and expansive investigation for colluding with a hostile foreign government qualify?
Would his own cabinet entertaining the option of removing him from office for lacking necessary mental capacity?
How about obstructing Federal Investigations into his own campaign?
Maybe just for being pronounced a "effen idiot" by anyone remotely qualified that works with him on a daily basis?

Let me know what qualifies so I can appropriately declare Trump not actually the President.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: CynConcepts

Actually, local law enforcement would not even investigate, because it is past the statute of limitations.

That has NOTHING to do with background checks.

Snort Cocaine 30 years ago? You will never be a Federal Judge.

They regularly interview HS friends, family and associates in Federal Background checks.

edit on 20-9-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The GOP and trump wants to push this nomination thru as fast as they can because they know there are other women K. assaulted waiting to spill the beans on him.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

The woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault says the FBI should investigate the incident before senators hold a hearing on the allegations.

In a letter addressed to Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley of Iowa, and obtained by CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360," Christine Blasey Ford's attorneys argue that "a full investigation by law enforcement officials will ensure that the crucial facts and witnesses in this matter are assessed in a non-partisan manner, and that the Committee is fully informed before conducting any hearing or making any decisions."

www.cnn.com...

This reeks of a political move.

This is exactly what schumer was saying earlier.

Anything to push the conformation off.

293 days. That is how long Merrick Garland waited after President Obama Nominated him for the Supreme Court. He never even got a meeting with the GOP on judiciary committee. His Nomination finally expired when Trump took office.

What were you saying about "reeks of a political move?"

Everyone should be outraged by this crap, no matter your feelings on trump or kavanaugh.

Direct me to the OP you wrote expressing "outrage" when the GOP refused to even meet President Obama's nominee for a year and I will get back to you about joining in your "outrage" that the Dems are looking to delay a vote a few days for the FBI to follow-up with a further background check just like they did with Clarence Thomas when he was accused.

hey as long as you are honest about the attempted delay.....
perhaps you guys should just win more elections

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

No, it isn't FBI's job to investigate alleged 35 year old allegations of State law violations.

Sure it is. It is standard background check.
For example, any illegal drug use at any age is immediately disqualifying for Federal Judges.
They turn down Judges all the time.
Sexual Assault allegations at any age are fully within the scope of background checks for Federal Judges.
The President needs to ask the FBI to follow up, just like President Bush sr. did with Clarence Thomas.

Thomas and Kavanaugh are not comparable. Thomas was Anita Hill's supervisor employed by the Federal government when the accused event took place. Thus, it warranted a federal investigation.

Kavanaugh and Ford were high school teenagers in The state of Massachusetts when the claimed event took place. Thus, it is not a federal but a local state issue.

NIETHER were criminal investigations.

BOTH are background check investigations conducted by the FBI.

A Background Check is not a criminal investigation.

Federal Judges are regularly passed on for HS drug use WHEREVER and WHENEVER it occurred.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Man Oralu12, way to unite page 1.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

The woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault says the FBI should investigate the incident before senators hold a hearing on the allegations.

In a letter addressed to Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley of Iowa, and obtained by CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360," Christine Blasey Ford's attorneys argue that "a full investigation by law enforcement officials will ensure that the crucial facts and witnesses in this matter are assessed in a non-partisan manner, and that the Committee is fully informed before conducting any hearing or making any decisions."

www.cnn.com...

293 days. That is how long Merrick Garland waited after President Obama Nominated him for the Supreme Court. He never even got a meeting with the GOP on judiciary committee. His Nomination finally expired when Trump took office.

Everyone should be outraged by this crap, no matter your feelings on trump or kavanaugh.

Direct me to the OP you wrote expressing "outrage" when the GOP refused to even meet President Obama's nominee for a year and I will get back to you about joining in your "outrage" that the Dems are looking to delay a vote a few days for the FBI to follow-up with a further background check just like they did with Clarence Thomas when he was accused.

3 days is how long it took the FBI to check out Anita Hill's accusations.

A year is how long they delayed Merrick Garland before it expired.

Hard to take this as a serious delay tactic.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Remember Roy Moore? I'm sure everyone does. First there was one, then there were two, etc., although I'm not sure he ever did get his day in court now that I think about it.

Moore's accusers have dropped their allegations and quietly disappeared into the night... just as predicted.

No, no day in court.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
The GOP and trump wants to push this nomination thru as fast as they can because they know there are other women K. assaulted waiting to spill the beans on him.

a source would be good or is this just another "ford" post?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

www.cnn.com...

3 days is how long it took the FBI to check out Anita Hill's accusations.

A year is how long they delayed Merrick Garland before it expired.

Hard to take this as a serious delay tactic.

especially when the rep spoke to ford on july 20th.......
guess it just wasnt that important to either of them as no police report was filed.....fbi was not contacted....
but somehow the dems in question and tasked with keeping ford confidential managed to goof that and the story was leaked....

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
was it ever explained why they had a list of 65 women ready? why was it created in the first place? what did the gop already know?

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join