It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh accuser wants a full FBI investigation before she testifies

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Thank you for posting that.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

“We had a good saying that we’ve held firm to to this day, as the dean was reminding me before the talk,” Kavanaugh said during a 2015 speech at the Catholic University of America’s Columbus School of Law in Washington, D.C. “Which is what happens at Georgetown Prep stays at Georgetown Prep. That’s been a good thing for all of us.”

www.huffingtonpost.com...

kind of sounds like there was a code of silence, which well, would mean judge might be just following the code as well as he can. he doesn't remember anything like this, but well, no I am not willing to testify under oath to that fact.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Because of the impact of the "accusations", the Senate Committee should subpoena "Dr Ford".

Then let's see who shows up and what happens when somebody is a no-show.

💥😎💥

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: Dr UAE

lol

at least you kinda admit SHE didn't wait till the last minute.

here's a letter from the woman who said she remembers when the incident occurred.

twitter.com...

Cristina King Miranda says she won't be doing any more interviews. She doesn't have a first hand account and doesn't want to be dragged into this. I guess that's why she deleted her tweet.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

and, mark judge won't testify under oath - your point?
edit on 19-9-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

lol

here's a letter from the woman who said she remembers when the incident occurred.

twitter.com...

Interesting....so Baley Ford says it happened during the summer, yet this lady claims it was talked about in school for days "afterwords".....does school continue in the summer? LOL!

I'd say she is full of crap. She has now deleted her post and is refusing to discuss it with anyone....

link   

and, mark judge won't testify under oath - your point?

If I was a man in this day and age, I wouldn't go under oath in this culture either.

You could tell the truth and all it takes is for one women to claim you lied, not even doing it under oath, and she'll be believed over you.

All of this is strictly he said/she said, and right now, she said = gsopel because #MeToo.
edit on 19-9-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

link   

I'm not trying to make a point. I'm just summarizing what she said and linked her Twitter account in case anyone wants to follow up on it.

As for Mark Judge, if he was some kind of teenage alcoholic (which it sounds like he might have been), he very well might not remember most of his high school days or parties.

edit on 19-9-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: network dude

it doesn't matter what the situation is, who the accused is, how long they wait, or how many come forward.. it's always the same crap... attack the accuser, defend the accused.. pay them off if you can. same thing different year, decade, or century... it seems...

and then tell the women that if she didn't want the kid, she shouldn't have the sex.
well, that argument gets blown out of the water if the people making the laws are denying women that option and covering up for each other...

But we are talking about a situation where nothing happened in the end...Judge jumped on both of them laughing and the three left the room...Doesn't this seems kind of like people playing around even though she might have felt differently about the situation. She might have been upset while the two boys were playing around, and I say playing round since they actually didn't do anything in the end.

The important part is the situation seemed, by her words, to deescalate rather quickly into nothing.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

And any kind of alcoholic is an unreliable witness no matter what you're talking about.

Lends little credibility to anyone for any reason.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I would be more willing to give her the benefit of belief that she had a traumatic experience if she gave more details. Simply, how old was she? That instantly narrows the year down at least. Whose house was she in when this occurred? Those 2 things would be remembered.

If she didn't know the people or house, she would be able to describe it at least somewhat the general area the home was located at or a general description of the other two involved.

As what has been released so far makes it far more likely that she misinterpreted the event memory and made it more traumatic for herself than it actually was. Thus why it was not impressed and burned into her memory. Only snippets recalled during 2012 counseling sessions in an attempt to explain her relationship issues.

I am most angry with the democrats not coming forward and seeking investigation back in July. Even private investigators or reporters would have learned of much more details by now.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I am mostly stating Feinstein is either lying or politicizing the woman's claims. I am not saying the accuser is lying, just that no evidence supporting her allegations has yet surfaced. That doesn't mean it isn't true, just that Judge Kavanaugh deserves the presumption of innocent until proven guilty

As far as the Senate is concerned, they can vote yay or nay using whatever criteria they want. If they want to vote "no" for Kavanaugh based on the allegations, that is their prerogative. Those who wish to vote "yes" are also free to do so. If these allegations are later substantiated or otherwise proven to be true then Congress has the option of impeaching him.

A SCOTUS appointment is for life, but they can be impeached the same way any other public official can

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Annee

I've never been raped, thankfully, but I've had three very close calls, and like Ms. Ford, had something happen to interrupt the assault, or I would have been.

I never reported any of them. Too humiliating. I just wanted to get over it and move on with my life.
But if one of those people should turn up running for a high office, I would come forth. I would feel it was my duty as an American patriot.

Right!

If the court system was different, but it isn't.

The accuser gets dragged through the mud.

Single mom, can't miss work, word gets out, etc etc etc.

But, he shows up later for a high political office -- it's a game changer.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

lol

twitter.com...

this is the first and only fact I have heard about with this, other than the woman's charges. I think this needs to be looked into and investigated. If she knows when and where this took place, then perhaps more facts can be found. But if this turns out to be a lie and partisan tricks, people need to go to jail over it.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Seriously, as a woman, I find the degree of "OMG we are victims" in this thread to be a bit demeaning.

Just because things happen to some women does not mean that some women do not lie about it.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Did I say it made me better? She just has a lot of hubris demanding the FBI have a full investigation when she won't even show up for it.
It's not at all about me being better, it's about the Democrats and Soros using her to accomplish their goals and I'm pretty sure they don't care a bit about her being abuse, as these big players are into sexual abuse themselves and they use it to trap people. Did you ever see the Tom Cruise movie "Eyes Wide Shut"?
In any case, I think the demands came from Soros abd this attorney, as it has been already exposed that the attorney has ties to Tides Foundation.
edit on 19-9-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Annee

I've never been raped, thankfully, but I've had three very close calls, and like Ms. Ford, had something happen to interrupt the assault, or I would have been.

I never reported any of them. Too humiliating. I just wanted to get over it and move on with my life.
But if one of those people should turn up running for a high office, I would come forth. I would feel it was my duty as an American patriot.

Right!

If the court system was different, but it isn't.

The accuser gets dragged through the mud.

Single mom, can't miss work, word gets out, etc etc etc.

But, he shows up later for a high political office -- it's a game changer.

not that you would ever admit it, but the real issue here isn't so much the charge or the crime, it's the timing. It looks suspect.

I'd put it in perspective for you and substitute Kavanaugh's name for Obama's, but since that didn't happen, you wouldn't get it.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

but, kav was his drinking buddy... so how reliable is his testimony gonna be??

and... well he managed to write a book about that time in his life.. so he does remember some things.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

just all those who accused trump, and moore, and of course this accuser here.

but, ya, clinton's are to believed...

it is harder to believe that any sane women would come out with a story like this knowing what the backlash would be for fun and giggles!! sorry.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

but, kav was his drinking buddy... so how reliable is his testimony gonna be??

and... well he managed to write a book about that time in his life.. so he does remember some things.

Maybe Kavanaugh doesn't remember any of it either. I'm curious to hear what he has to say about it all.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join