It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh accuser wants a full FBI investigation before she testifies

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

or, she is just a concerned psychologist that knows the harmful effects such separations have on children and wished the gov't would be a little wiser in their decisions on the subject and avoid doing it if at all possible!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: network dude

i think it should be investigated. you all seem pretty sure this woman is lying - why not investigate and clear his name?

I'm all for an investigation. now, again, what day did this all happen on and where?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
In re-reading the pertinent news reports, I found something interesting in the Washington Post:

Ford named two other teenagers who she said were at the party. Those individuals did not respond to messages on Sunday morning.

One might presume that Mark Judge was one of the two, but that really isn't clear.

More links for those interested:

The Intercept story that broke the news Feinstein was sitting on the accuser's letter. (Sept 12)

Video/article at The Hill reading the accuser's initial letter to Feinstein.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

i think it should be investigated. you all seem pretty sure this woman is lying - why not investigate and clear his name?

The investigation would be by local police, not the FBI. BTW what would they investigate, what facts could they provide that we do not already have?

We do not even have a date outside it happened between 1980 and 1982 35+ years ago...lol

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: queenofswords

And what do you bet she writes a book afterwards. Win or lose....she sells a book. Hide and watch.

As crazy as the left activists in the academia world have been since day one that Trump entered office I'm not even going down the path of money. They would hurtle themselves over a cliff if it meant Trump was impeached...lol

To be serious, the level they would go to is concerning...

I'm thinking someone needs to start a new viral youtube challenge....cliff jumping to show impeachment support! What's scary is I bet there would be quite a few that would....

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This really sounds, like exactly what I would do to disrupt the United States Government and cause as much dissention as possible during a critical election year ; If I was Putin. An unnominated and vacant supreme court seat, a congress thats about to become a blue-wave hostile force of resistance against Trump, a Senate diametrically opposed to the congressional body, all with a rogue President..... What are her Russian ties ? Have we looked into her associates and any possible Russian ties there ?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone

a reply to: Elostone

god damn.

so if the ass who molested me were about to be elected to some high court I should shut the #uck up?

wow!

If some"ass" molested you, you should have spoken up at the time. Then he wouldn't be about to be elected to any high court.
ELO

NO - you wouldn't.

Happened to me. I did not want to revisit the experience by dragging it through the court system.

I wanted him to go away. To not be a part of my life.

Time does NOT diminish the experience.

If he poppped up years later, like Kavanaugh, for USSC judge -- I would seriously consider speaking up.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
and oh, ladies, start keeping a diary, just don't put anything too personal in it, and record what happens everyday..
just in case they manage to get through your defenses.
might help to occassionally mention some kind of local news story to add to it's authenticity in case you ever have to produce it to prove you are telling the truth!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Grambler

it's the accumulation of frustration resulting from the accusations regarding trump, those regarding moore, weather it be against high school or college football players or whoever.. with a tad bit of an italian judge who decided to overturn the conviction of a rapist because well.. you know, it's impossible to rape a women wearing tight jeans so it must not have happened. it's the oh, but boys will be boys, she was drunk, oh, but look how she dresses, and on and on. along with well, we were all tearing off each others clothes back then... (I raised my kids in the 80's... they'd be dead now if they were running around tearing off the girls clothes probably!!)
congress has their own slush fund to pay off their victims, we have a possible sexual assaulter in the white house...
and now we may have a rapist (who by the was tried to prevent a minor rape victim from getting an abortion in his court ruling) in the supreme court!

what does your rambling post have to do with Kavanaugh? Did he rape you? Did he let a rapist go free? Please explain.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

and oh, ladies, start keeping a diary, just don't put anything too personal in it, and record what happens everyday..
might help to occassionally mention some kind of local news story to add to it's authenticity in case you ever have to produce it to prove you are telling the truth!

again, what is this about? A really pathetic appeal to emotion? Epic fail.
edit on 19-9-2018 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Why dont you believe Judge? He said it never happened. So does Kavanaugh.

See the trouble is she never said anything about it until this supposed marriage counselor and even then she apparently only mentioned it once and apparently gave a different account then.

I would question the legitimacy of the therapists notes. I might even question if the note was made recently to add "credibility" to her story. If this instance was so traumatic for her and it was doctor patient privileged as therapy sessions are, then why didnt she name anyone?

Why aren't there more notes? How did anyone get them?

Do you see the holes in the story?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

a reply to: Dr UAE

I believe she did that, actually.

well you should blame feinstein for that, she sat on the story for 6 weeks

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The committee is offering the accuser an opportunity to testify behind closed doors, even in private now and seem willing to work with her on how she wants to give her testimony reportedly.

So, what does the accuser have to lose?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

it doesn't matter what the situation is, who the accused is, how long they wait, or how many come forward.. it's always the same crap... attack the accuser, defend the accused.. pay them off if you can. same thing different year, decade, or century... it seems...

and then tell the women that if she didn't want the kid, she shouldn't have the sex.
well, that argument gets blown out of the water if the people making the laws are denying women that option and covering up for each other...

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I've never been raped, thankfully, but I've had three very close calls, and like Ms. Ford, had something happen to interrupt the assault, or I would have been.

I never reported any of them. Too humiliating. I just wanted to get over it and move on with my life.
But if one of those people should turn up running for a high office, I would come forth. I would feel it was my duty as an American patriot.

link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

lol

at least you kinda admit SHE didn't wait till the last minute.

here's a letter from the woman who said she remembers when the incident occurred.

twitter.com...

link   
a reply to: ausername
I just read that Grassly was willing to go to her and take her testimony..
as long if it's taped, and they don't edit it... well. maybe that would work for her.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

a reply to: Elostone

If some"ass" molested you, you should have spoken up at the time. Then he wouldn't be about to be elected to any high court.
ELO

NO - you wouldn't.

Happened to me. I did not want to revisit the experience by dragging it through the court system.

I wanted him to go away. To not be a part of my life.

Time does NOT diminish the experience.

If he poppped up years later, like Kavanaugh, for USSC judge -- I would seriously consider speaking up.

Yes, yes I would.
And did.
Twice

Edit to add:
Those who commit sexual assault don't stop at one offense.(which, btw is one reason I doubt BK's accuser's story)
I knew that if I didn't follow through with pressing charges, it was likely other women would be subjected to what I went through and possibly worse.
I knew that if that happened, I would feel responsible and I wasn't going to allow that.
edit on 9191818 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
The committee is offering the accuser an opportunity to testify behind closed doors, even in private now and seem willing to work with her on how she wants to give her testimony reportedly.

So, what does the accuser have to lose?

I just heard on television that they're now willing to send someone to her in order to depose her. Let's see if she agrees to that. We'll definitely know something is up if she turns that down.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

a reply to: Deetermined

or, she is just a concerned psychologist that knows the harmful effects such separations have on children and wished the gov't would be a little wiser in their decisions on the subject and avoid doing it if at all possible!

So dragging your kids across 2000 miles of Mexico is not harming? The rest of the world outside our little self created wuss world we seem to live in now is much different and extremely harsher than what most seem to suspect.

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join