It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh accuser wants a full FBI investigation before she testifies

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: JBurns

just start wearing tight jeans and carrying a walking stick ladies... especially if your circle includes the rich, famous, and polywogs! take matters in your own hands.

What does this mean?

Is this some sort of implication that because people have a problem with how feinstein politicized this, and wanting this woman to testify in front of the senate before her demands of an FBI investigation, that we dont care about assault victims?

I hope not.

At what point is it ok to stop acquiescing to this accuser to not be seen as cheering for sexual violence?

What if we agree to the fbi investigation, but then she needs a month to relax from all of the trauma she has faced before she can talk with them? Only a apologist for sexual abuse would deny her that, right?

And if her demands just happen to coincide with those of fienstien, who intentionally sat on these allegations for ariouynd two months in an attempt to stall the conformation until after the election, so be it, right?

She has been invited to speak. I want her to.

If she choses not to for whatever reason, that is her choice, and the conformation should go on. This does not mean I dont take allegations seriously.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: network dude

or, this woman is horrified that this man is about to hold a high court office and has decided to speak out. it can't be easy for her and she has nothing to gain.

He is going from the second highest court in the US to the highest. She may have nothing to gain, but the dems sure do. The dems that had her letter for a few months, but only decided to use it at the last minute to try to destroy Kavanaugh's reputation.

You honestly don't see any issues here and think her story is true?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

or, this woman is horrified that this man is about to hold a high court office and has decided to speak out. it can't be easy for her and she has nothing to gain.

Feinstein had this allegation for months and sat on it until it became clear that all of the democrats on the committee efforts to halt this confirmation process failed then put it out as anonymous allegation, later the accuser came forward.

Anyone with any intelligence at all (regardless of politics) should be able to see this for what it is.

If not you're willfully blind and ignorant.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

i think it should be investigated. you all seem pretty sure this woman is lying - why not investigate and clear his name?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
If she were telling the 100% truth, she would have come forward when he was being put on the D.C. Court of Appeals.

Her antics will come out eventually. That's why I think she doesn't want to take an oath and have a hearing before the Senate committee.

Put her reputation and truthfulness up against Kavanaugh's and you will probably see a bigger story here. There's probably some really dirty laundry in her mixed bag of tricks. It is being reported she tried a similar tactic with Gorsuch's nomination. I haven't followed up with any in depth research on that tidbit of info yet, but, if true, her goose is cooked.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Who does this woman think she is anyway. She is smug in her demands. Why? I bet cause she and her attorney are tied to Soros. She wants to slow down and stop the confirmation of Kavanaugh because she's a Democrat operative. It's really just that simple. The Soros attorney tracked her down and it's just another dirty Democrat trick. You know what.... I think her demands are Soros demands now that I think of it.
edit on 19-9-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

i think it should be investigated.

because of what law or precedent?
especially when the accuser cant remember the site of the attack or date or time of the attack?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

So why are they asking for it?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

i think it should be investigated. you all seem pretty sure this woman is lying - why not investigate and clear his name?

If she bothers to show up on Monday, maybe someone will. The FBI won't investigate it as they have already claimed that it's not their jurisdiction, since this is something that happened long before Kavanaugh ever started working for the federal government.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
Who does this woman think she is anyway. She is smug in her demands. Why? I bet cause she and her attorney are tied to Soros. She wants to slow down and stop the confirmation of Kavanaugh because she's a Democrat operative. It's really just that simple. The Soros attorney tracked her down and it's just another dirty Democrat trick. You know what.... I think her demands are Soros demands now that I think of it.

just gonna make #hit up now. how does this make you better than this woman who you think is lying?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I'd be more open to that possibility if she'd go to Congress and testify under oath beforehand and make a case for that investigation to happen. If she's unwilling to take that step first, then I can't see the need for an investigation.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

I agree.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

A democrat operative! Sounds so sinister, when really it's just a private citizen making a report.
Such drama, lol! "it's really just that simple".

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

She's a known political activist who has gone so far as to publish a paper regarding the mental effects of illegal immigrant families being separated during detention.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

a reply to: dawnstar

my molester was murdered about 15 years ago. shot in the back. he led an awful life, in and out of jail.

i never saw him again after incident, but i loved his parents and never said a word.

The problem is that harsh words have been used by Ford to describe the situation when in the end the three left the room to do what? She doesn't suggest that he groped her, tried to kiss her, actually got any clothing off or ripped etc, No physical marks left on either him or her...nothing outside of the two harsh statements of she was concerned for her life and that he tried to removing clothing...

I could suggest the same by saying that two kids on the play ground that get into a fight were trying to KILL each other!!! Well at least in this case one might have a black eye...lol

Doesn't mean they were actually trying to kill each other....does it?

She could have described the same situation as we wrestled for a couple of minutes, and Judge jump on us and we all left the room together...We are talking about friends at a party, too.

The difference is she happens to be a left activist and an academic psychologist...Good chance she hates Trump and anything he is involved with, and with what appears to be coaching involved kind of makes the whole situation suspect.

edit on 19-9-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The difference is she happens to be a left activist and an academic psychologist...Good chance she hates Trump and anything he is involved with, and with what appears to be coaching involved kind of makes the whole situation suspect.

And what do you bet she writes a book afterwards. Win or lose....she sells a book. Hide and watch.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

it's the accumulation of frustration resulting from the accusations regarding trump, those regarding moore, weather it be against high school or college football players or whoever.. with a tad bit of an italian judge who decided to overturn the conviction of a rapist because well.. you know, it's impossible to rape a women wearing tight jeans so it must not have happened. it's the oh, but boys will be boys, she was drunk, oh, but look how she dresses, and on and on. along with well, we were all tearing off each others clothes back then... (I raised my kids in the 80's... they'd be dead now if they were running around tearing off the girls clothes probably!!)
congress has their own slush fund to pay off their victims, we have a possible sexual assaulter in the white house...
and now we may have a rapist (who by the was tried to prevent a minor rape victim from getting an abortion in his court ruling) in the supreme court!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: return35
a reply to: norhoc

So why are they asking for it?

Because

The

Left

Is

Desperate

To delay the nomination.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone
a reply to: dawnstar

As a woman who has been raped (more than once), I feel I'm qualified to say that after the fact, women choose to be (psychological) victims.
Or they can choose to psychologically heal, refuse to be further victimized and move forward with their lives.
I chose the latter.
In this case, if we are to believe her, she wasn't raped, she wasn't exposed, she wasn't beaten.
For anyone to be soooo traumatized by what she claims happened to her indicates an incredibly emotionally fragile psyche that would be unable to function on any level of normalcy.
From my perspective, not only is this woman full of it, but she is an insult to others who have been truly victimized and have put their victimization where it belongs, in the past.
ELO

This is exactly how the folks I know who have been through similar trauma to yours feel about it as well. Bravo for being a real survivor and not a victim.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

And what do you bet she writes a book afterwards. Win or lose....she sells a book. Hide and watch.

As crazy as the left activists in the academia world have been since day one that Trump entered office I'm not even going down the path of money. They would hurtle themselves over a cliff if it meant Trump was impeached...lol

To be serious, the level they would go to is concerning...

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join