It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh accuser wants a full FBI investigation before she testifies

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: Elostone

god damn.

so if the ass who molested me were about to be elected to some high court I should shut the #uck up?

wow!

If some"ass" molested you, you should have spoken up at the time. Then he wouldn't be about to be elected to any high court.
ELO
edit on 9191818 by Elostone because: Forgot my beer

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Dbl

edit on 9191818 by Elostone because: Forgot my beer

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: network dude

so how do we even know who got the therapy notes? since it could only have been legally shared by the accuser, one would have to assume that she didn't give them to the republicans, am I right.
so, if this was just a made up political hit job, why would they be letting anyone know that there are inconsistencies in the notes????

I haven't seen the notes, and have no idea how the may have been released if in fact they have. So my comment on them is based only on hearsay, much like yours. Of the facts that have emerged on this, I can't see how any sane individual wouldn't at the very least, have questions for her, over Kavenaugh.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I was 6 you idiot.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

my molester was murdered about 15 years ago. shot in the back. he led an awful life, in and out of jail.

i never saw him again after incident, but i loved his parents and never said a word.

edit on 19-9-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: JBurns

I believe you are getting confused the Judge not willing to get more involved is not Kavanaugh. It is his journalist friend, Mark Judge who the accuser named as the other person in the room. Kavanaugh immediately wished to state his innocence under oath.

Ah, thank you Cyn

I was certainly conflating those details

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

god damn.

so if the ass who molested me were about to be elected to some high court I should shut the #uck up?

wow!

Your situation sounds different.

Personally, I would say that if you experienced a one time molestation from a drunken teenager at a party, ignore it. If you knew for a fact that this person had a repeated history of this type of behavior, report it.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

there's a rumor (only heard it one place and couldn't find anything else as of last night about it) that it's not the only thing that both the dems and the republicans leadership are sitting on. but there's six other women who have been wanting to testify about something else involving sexual harassment (not by him) and his knowledge of it.

but well, ya know, got to rush it through, right??

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

a reply to: dawnstar

my molester was murdered about 15 years ago. shot in the back. he led an awful life, in and out of jail.

i never saw him again after incident, but i loved his parents and never said a word.

I know some people do not have a malicious or vengeful bone on their body, and wish nothing but good-things on others.

That is not me, at least not when it comes to serious criminals/rapists/killers/etc. I am personally very happy to hear this miserable POS eventually got what he had coming to him!

link   

god damn.

wow!

Yeah!

I was raped by an ex-boyfriend.

At the time I just wanted him gone -- out of my life.

If he popped up somewhere years later, like Kavanaugh, I would have to seriously consider speaking up.

And, NO -- the amount of time from incident to now changes nothing.

Nothing erases that it happened.

link   

I was 6 you idiot.

Reporting a crime 35 years ex post facto is unacceptable. These accusers had decades to report what happened to them and did not.

You can bullsh*t a bullsh*tter, but you can't snow the snowman.

Due diligence by a "victim" is you report it as soon as possible.

link   

Weren't just snippets of the therapist's notes released when she did her interview? That is when the interviewer asked her about why the notes say 4 people were involved and she explained the therapist misnoted her account.

There is so many threads regarding this I can't find where this was shared here on ATS!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I was 6 you idiot.

I think you need to calm the # down. you claim to have been abused, as does the poster you are replying to.
Don't let your emotions dictate your common sense. I'm sorry you were hurt, no child should have to deal with that, nor should any adult. But as I said, the timing and lack of facts, make this whole thing sound wrong and political in nature.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Not cool, man. No need to compare the two cases.

Victims of sexual abuse don't always have the courage to tell anyone about what happened. It takes a lot to share this even with your parents and relatives, imagine to the cops. Then there's the feeling that no one will believe in you and that kind of stuff.

But in the case we're discussing, the problem isn't exactly Ms. Ford waited all these years to tell. The problem is she doesn't have any recollections whatsoever except Kavanaugh was drunk. What investigation should we do with that?

This is something that marks you for life, one don't just forget about the date, or even the year it happened.
edit on 19/9/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

god damn.

wow!

no, but you should have told everybody about it when he was nominated and not wait until right before the confirmation

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

or, this woman is horrified that this man is about to hold a high court office and has decided to speak out. it can't be easy for her and she has nothing to gain.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

If someone told her to accuse him to delay the nomination she has a lot to gain.

We just don't know yet if she's telling the truth or not.

Again: the burden of proof is on her. She's a liar until proven otherwise.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I just can't get over the ridiculousness of DEMANDING the FBI investigate a 36-yr. old teenage party incident where a girl insists there was an inappropriate attempt to molest her.

This man has lead an exemplary life. Friend after friend after co-worker after student after associate have come forward to testify about his unblemished reputation. So many of them are women, and not one....not ONE...has anything bad much less something like this, to say about him.

His accuser is a far left-wing activist. These people live by the tenet that anything goes/by any means necessary to stop your opponent. They have no scruples and don't think twice about lying to accomplish their goal. It is sickening to watch these people in action.

She may have had some experience at some pool party sometime in the early 80's. Maybe she was high and has a vague recollection or fantasy that some boy did something....she can't exactly remember the details....but now, oh my, a conservative appointment to the Supreme Court requires that she bring her fantasy to real life and smear this good man's name. Disgusting tactics, and Dianne is complicit.

edit on 19-9-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

I believe she did that, actually.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

lol

pretty sure you thought Obama was responsible for judge Scalia's death, so...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join