It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feinstein On Kavanaugh Accuser: 'I Can't Say That Everything Is Truthful'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

And it's been mentioned on twitter on several times that there was a similar letter sent to Feinstein about Judge Gorsuch by the same woman.
Will be interesting to see if anything develops from that if true. If so, she's toast with zero credibility.

edit on 9/18/2018 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: introvert

You cannot prove a negative. Your standard for him is impossible.

I've set no standard for him. How did you get that from my post?

Literally, I said I will not judge either side unless something can be proven.

The burden is on her to prove her accusation.

And yes, you can prove a negative, depending on the situation.
edit on 19-9-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Maybe the original accusation and way she released it was..

This “I can’t 100% guarantee she is telling the truth” story is propaganda for even less intelligent people..

The story is already super flimsy.. they shouldn’t need to use such a ridiculous talking point to discredit it...

The original story is already thin.. it just shows how easily propagandized TPTB think rightwing voters are..

“Hey we can pretend finstien saying she can’t 100% guarantee what happened that day 25 years ago since finstien wasn’t there to see is proof it didn’t happen...”

Talk about a dad talking point...

And I doubt seriously what ever her name is is being 100% honest....

I just don’t see the benefit in insulting people’s intelligence by pretending fienstiens comment is even evidence of anything.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: manta78

It has been mentioned on Twitter... lol

Well seal up the document because this case is solved!!!

I mean if someone on twitter said it , case closed!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis06

Brief posts on twitter have been the origin point on many different types of breaking stories over the years. It is one source of news that has been reliable in various instances in the past and in present time. If you are anything more than a high school kid you would know that.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: manta78

Brief posts on twitter have been the origin point on many different types of breaking stories over the years. It is one source of news that has been reliable in various instances in the past and in present time. If you are anything more than a high school kid you would know that.

Not necessarily. Only around 20% of the adults in the US even use Twitter.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
We are ALL entitled to an investigation into these allegations.

orealy? how about you source that
please source the law that states the fbi must investigate a 36 year old crime that was unreported

perhaps you should research something called a statute of limitations
then tell us what we all are entitled to

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Not necessarily. Only around 20% of the adults in the US even use Twitter.

You may want to check this article out:

"Twitter has revolutionized global news delivery and consumption. On top of the Twitter milestones that went down in history and dozens of memorable Twitter images, Twitter often breaks news before mainstream media can report it."

mashable.com...

You don't have to like their liberal leader (I don't) to appreciate the importance of the product they sometimes produce. Our own President Trump routinely tweets something before it makes it to mainstream.

And as far as their percentage goes, it's approaching 30% now:

www.statista.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

"Twitter has revolutionized global news delivery and consumption. On top of the Twitter milestones that went down in history and dozens of memorable Twitter images, Twitter often breaks news before mainstream media can report it."

I agree with that part.

You don't have to like their liberal leader (I don't) to appreciate the importance of the product they sometimes produce. Our own President Trump routinely tweets something before it makes it to mainstream.

Sure.

Ok. My point still stands, which was in reference to your comment that "If you are anything more than a high school kid you would know that".

Statistically speaking, you are more likely to know "that" if you are a high school kid, as the majority of it's users in the US seem to be kids.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I agree with that part.

Sure.

Ok. My point still stands, which was in reference to your comment that "If you are anything more than a high school kid you would know that".

Statistically speaking, you are more likely to know "that" if you are a high school kid, as the majority of it's users in the US seem to be kids.

Not according to the stats here:

40% are ages 18-29
27% are ages 30-49
19% are ages 50-64
8% are ages 65+

www.statista.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

You might get that wish. The Twitter rumor of her doing the same thing to Gorsuch means an investigation into a coverup could take place. Some officials could lose offices over covering up, Ford could be tarnished for voracity of claims, Kavanaugh would skate right in.

I would think a FBI investigation would be the last thing wanted right now. But careful for what you wish for isn’t stressed enough nowadays.
edit on 19-9-2018 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

And twitter has been the origin of about 10000 times more nonsense

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

And twitter has been the origin of about 10000 times more nonsense

Anytime you have millions of people as members, as is the case with twitter, or facebook, or any other social media, you are going to have a certain percentage of people who will waste nearly everyone's time with their posts. What you have to watch for are the diamonds in the rough, so to speak, that eventually prove to be very valuable sources of information.
A disclosure that the accuser has done this exact same thing before, to now Supreme Court Justice Gorsuch, if true, is
definitely one of those diamonds in the rough.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

LOL! Yes...let's all get our pussy hats back out and March on DC demanding an investigation into an allegation that even the accuser cant remember and wont speak about under oath.

I think you might have eaten too much pizza back in the day.
Deny someone an investigation into what has become serious allegations?
Alrighty then.

Let's just assume she's lying. Yeah. That's the ticket.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
townhall.com...

I wish I could say I was shocked , but honestly there is no tactic beneath the democrats anymore. It is funny when a democrat nominates a judge, or cabinet member the votes are normally in the 90's- single digits to nominate the individual, but, when it is a conservative nominee it is always a party line vote.

That is because the party system is an illusion (most likely). The reality of the situation is what TPTB are really after is a volatile mix of left and right (seeming) ideas. I say "seeming" because the result of these things when mixed brings about a rather unpleasant reality that is very convenient for something akin to totalitarianism and very toxic to the lives of free individuals.

The way I think it works is this...

1. Republican voters will not support Republican politicians who inexplicably pass laws and do things they strongly disagree with.

2. Liberal voters are the same way.

3. The two party system is necessary to make it appear as if everyone is being heard when nothing could be farther from the truth. In reality, people are just being placated and manipulated into accepting contradictions that would be unacceptable if they thought (*knew) there was no way their vote would change anything.
edit on 19-9-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

It’s funny though that even a rightwing shill source like Fox News won’t touch the story....

If the same woman just accused gorsech. Then case closed she is lying..

No question that would be fox new’s cover story and would be played on a repeat loop..

That means it is a garbage lie you are pushing..

It is the equivalent of “Noah’s arc is on Ararat” or “Bigfoot’s body is found”..

You don’t hear about that on twitter. It would be global front page news..

Aka it is propaganda meant to fool people.

obviously.. it’s kinda sad you don’t already know that lol

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

LOL! Yes...let's all get our pussy hats back out and March on DC demanding an investigation into an allegation that even the accuser cant remember and wont speak about under oath.

Alrighty then.

Her story has changed 3 times already. First in therapist notes it was her and 4 boys, then it was her and 2 and the other 2 weren't in the room, and most recently her attorney now states there was another girl.

I question the validity of the therapists notes and if they even existed prior to a couple months ago. She never even gave a name and apparently this was the one and only time she ever spoke about it? It was that traumatic that she went to couples counseling and only brought it up once and it was never followed up on?

Story is falling apart really.

Here is her attorney saying there was another girl....

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Feinstein and the democrats should be ashamed of their duplicity in this matter!

“The Minority withheld even the anonymous allegations for six weeks, only to later decide that they were serious enough to investigate on the eve of the committee vote, after the vetting process had been completed,” Grassley, R-Iowa, said in a statement Monday, which also noted that “Dr. Ford deserves to be heard.”

Grassley also called Feinstein out for refusing to help set up follow-up calls involving Ford and Kavanaugh, which he referred to as “standard procedure” when updates arise to a nominee’s background file. “I asked Senator Feinstein’s office yesterday to join me in scheduling these follow-ups,” Grassley wrote. “Thus far, they have refused. But as a necessary step in evaluating these claims, I’ll continue working to set them up.”

Senate Democrats have called for Monday’s hearing to be delayed pending a full FBI investigation.

Source Link

How more obvious can this be?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Alrighty then.

Her story has changed 3 times already. First in therapist notes it was her and 4 boys, then it was her and 2 and the other 2 weren't in the room, and most recently her attorney now states there was another girl.

I question the validity of the therapists notes and if they even existed prior to a couple months ago. She never even gave a name and apparently this was the one and only time she ever spoke about it? It was that traumatic that she went to couples counseling and only brought it up once and it was never followed up on?

twitter.com...

she will not testify on monday as asked
she doesnt show; the vote should go on as scheduled

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Alrighty then.

twitter.com...

she will not testify on monday as asked
she doesnt show; the vote should go on as scheduled

Chairman Grassley is even willing to send people to her home in California to interview her in private. She's declining to accept that... wants a few weeks to think about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join