It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazed Liberals - Personal Accounts

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
There seems to be a lot of people on this thread that are confusing "Crazy Liberal" with "People that disagree with my political opinions".

If you state your opinion, and someone disagrees, that doesn't make them crazy.

That said, I do have a crazy liberal story. And I am a leftist by the way.

My neighbors are aging hippies. They are extremely liberal, and they believe that me and my partner get on their case because of their "radical" political views.
The thing is, we agree with their politics. We don't agree with their behavior.
They claim to be composting, which to them is throwing food out their window into a random pile.
They have destroyed our garden by letting their dog do it's business wherever.
They park in our assigned spot without our permission.
When we bring it up? They think it's because we don't agree with their political views so we are picking on them.

Another neighbor, who has a Trump sticker on his truck, goes out of his way to call me a F*GG*T whenever he sees me, so I guess that counts as someone on the other side.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   
When the travel ban protest were going on at NYC airports.
I got a cab and it took awhile to get out because there were a group of LGBTQ protesting for open borders and against a travel ban

The middle eastern cabbie told me the group protesting were crazy.

These are LGBTQ members asking for a no travel ban from countries who kill people like them

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: angrypsycho1977.

I couldn't handle that, I'd soon lose my snip.

Respect to you Sir.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Here's one for you.

I have a friend, whom I've known since 10th grade in 1988. We'll call her a great friend, who was my friend first before she was my ex wife's bridesmaid at my first wedding. She's known me longer than all but family.

We've had deep conversations over the years as close friends do, and I'd be comfortable saying we know each other very very well. Been known to call each other best friend.

She has a mixed child, that's irrelevant of course, except for the fact that she confided in me how she didn't want a "black baby" and if she could do it over, she would make a "better choice". Her words. not mine. She votes 100% Democrat. Always has. We've had deep political discussions, and she's not nearly as partisan outside of the ballot box. I's even say she's more middle of the road.

Now, the 2016 election sent her over the edge. Literally. She became this hateful, vile remnant of herself. Both online, and in person. She's became an alcoholic, and has alienated all of her family and friends. Gone to rehab, and went on suicide watch. Only to drink within days of being released. She stopped talking to me in early 2017 because I supported Trump, and went silent on social media shortly afterwards to everyone. Mutual friends contacted me worried about her, and I had no answers.

All that since the 2016 election. She literally lost it.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

That’s funny! I actually wore offensive t-shirts while serving in the middle east. “I’d rather be waterboarding” and George Bush 41 flipping off Sadam Hussien. I have pictures. No one ever said a word to me! (Except the Saudi nationals asked if I brought Jack Daniels) The World is a strange place!

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I am all for freedom of speech but wearing stuff like that is just looking to insult people.

Got to say I disagree with you on this one.

Coming from someone who grew up in the punk era I love wearing t-shirts that offend people, challenge authority and peoples preconceived ideas.

If people get upset by a t-shirt they really need a reality check - look at all the misery, pain and suffering that goes on in the world and we ALL barely blink an eye at it....but wear a t-shirt and people are up in arms?

Put things into perspective and save your outrage for those who really deserve it.

They cannot.

And are too far gone to recover, also.

Like lambs to the slaughter it will be epic.

Their programmers will be exposed and will be eradicated so the sacrifices of these poor lost souls will at least be not totally in vain.

And finally the Universe can actually begin to be the place we all really want..not what the vermin scum have told us all and especially lately...the leftists what THEY WANT...

The deception is so utterly complete...less than a year and total action of consequence will be fully underway.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
With all the outcry about "Crazed Liberals" I'm surprised more people aren't weighing in.

Wonder if there's a reason for that.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join