It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazed Liberals - Personal Accounts

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

TRy going into public with a MAGA hat on.

somewhere there is alot of people . You will see the crazed idiots.

Funny you mention that.

In my local area we are having problems with people wearing MAGA hats going in to businesses, restaurants, etc, trying to start drama. Come to find out, many were trying to bait someone in to acting out, so they could post the next viral MAGA hat video, but people weren't having it.

On topic, around here there is a slight majority of Democrats over Republicans, but even the Democrats are fairly conservative. Not many actual liberals/progressives, except downtown and in the college areas. There are a few idiots among them, but not any "crazed" liberals. I'm sure there are a few, but not many.

The entire "Crazed liberal" stuff is more of a Right Wing meme more than anything. It makes for effective propaganda and talking points, but it's not rooted in much reality.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I don't know if she was a liberal but I saw a lady crying for a squirrel that got hit by a car.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I have a liberal half sister with whom I struck up an acquaintance when we were both over 30. At first we had so many common interests and we exchanged all these really long emails. It was so cool. And then she found out that I vote Republican. First I noticed that she was no longer my FB friend. Then when I emailed her to wish her a happy birthday she didn't respond. Kind of sad. Same thing with my liberal aunt whom I never knew until I was in my late 40s and she in her 70s. Well we got along okay until Trump won and she found out I voted for him. Then she, too, unfriended me. Can't understand how can people can ditch their own family members over politics but there are those that do.

Sal

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Around here, a lot of people are constantly talking about how they want to have sex with Donald Trump. All they ever say is "F Trump" and "F Trump".

No idea why everybody thinks he's that cute.

In all seriousness though I happen to live in a leftist hell hole and it is absolutely ridiculous how ignorant and rebel without a clue they are.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SallieSunshine
Sallie I feel your pain. I didn’t think I did anything to piss off my Democratic friends. I don’t think I would have behaved that way no matter who won.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I was friends with one once. We used to hang out and go hiking around together. She happened to have a thing for peace signs. One day I mentioned something about how the peace sign looked like the "Neronic cross" which is basically a broken upside-down crucifix. She got so angry that she blocked me on Facebook and ignored me from that point on. She never spoke to me again. She instantly went from hanging out with me and giving me pictures of herself with nice messages on the back to completely abolishing me from her life just because I said something about the peace sign that somehow made her uncomfortable.
Hmm... That was like 10 years ago. Maybe I'll try to get in touch with her sometime. She was kinda cute.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: amazing

If you want to share a personal account of a Crazed Conservative, by all means chime in.

I'm not that confrontational. Like I don't spout liberal ideologies or conservative ideologies so I don't get that kind of crazed response.

I gotta say, it's rare to find a conservative who throws their beliefs in your face totally out of the blue... whereas, from personal observation, like vegans, a true leftist liberal cannot seem to go 5 minutes without proudly declaring how progressive they are.

I don't think that's true, I think that when one does it really stands out. From experience, I'm mostly vegan. I'm telling you now, just cause you posted that. I won't tell you not to eat meat though, thats your choice. See I just defied another stereotype. I see just as many threads here and little videos on my feed (facebook or flipbook or ATS whatever else I'm looking at) that it's about 50/50 Liberals losing their mind or conservatives loosing their mind. I think it's even, right down the middle.

Wamp Womp!

Haha No... You brought up being a vegan
2nd response down. Does that equal 2 minutes in dog years?

in fairness he said it first. Can you give that to me? LOL

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

ok bad example but you get the point.
there are places where you are more apt to catch # for wearing a maga hat and places you are more apt to catch # for wearing a pussy hat

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I do not agree with some of my 6 children on their political opinions, or political choices. But to put a label on someone's opinion, be it liberal or conservative, is not what our Democratic system of government was meant to be.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a "crazy" liberals perspective on this....

The "Crazy Liberal" is really just a myth (or a exaggeration if you like) created by the right.

Now don't get me wrong you get crazy on all sides, left and right, liberal and conservative, we all have our fair share of crazies in our respective camps.

I have observed however that the right (and yes this goes on on the left but I am talking about the right just now) have this habit of saying "ooo look what this crazy liberal has done/said/tweeted/farted....when really thats just an idiot who happens to identify as liberal. Most people on the left are just a sane and reasonable as those on the right in my experience and vice-versa

You probably pass those "crazy liberals" everyday on your way to work, sit next to them in church (if thats your thing), deal with them at work and they might even be teaching your kids and serving you your sweet and sour pork. Guess what? totally normal people with a different political outlook than you, thats all. Now sure you are going to come across that one nutter who is going to stand protesting about every statue they can find and you might even find that one girl who started shouting at the sky in protest of Trump. The crazy liberals exist, so do the crazy conservatives.

Personally I think the right (and I am sure the left do it to), like to focus on the crazy ones, they like to point at them and say, look how deranged these nutters are whose politics is different from our own, as if those few crazies represent everyone who identifies as left/liberal. In my view this is utterly stupid, people should be treated on a individual basis, I might be a liberal but I am not crying at the sky or losing my sh!t everytime I see someone exert their white privilege and not feel guilty about being a male.

Well the liberals somehow found 200 of the crazy ones in one place and coordinated their being in the Kavanaugh hearings....so....I'd say they dont have to look very hard to focus on them since they seem to be all over the place.

And yes....I have run into one on the GOP side and a few on the Dem side here in Atlanta. 2 liberals I personally know are exactly like those crazed whackbags on TV all the time. It is all they can talk about and all they fill their days with. If we weren't friends since elementary school I wouldn't ever have anything to do with them.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This took place before the election.
One of my wife’s good friends had her daughter in from California visiting and they were going to stop in to visit my wife(I was working)
As they drove up, the daughter saw my Trump sign in the yard and had a meltdown....she said she wouldn’t step foot in our house if we were Trump supporters.
She also asked her mother if we were racists and wanted to know if I beat my wife.
We found this out from another of her friends and my wife was really upset about it.
The mother has been here many times since then....she is a Leftist but really not a rabid one, I have had quite a few calm discussions with her about politics.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I have had experiences with two people in particular, both of whom I knew before Trump became POTUS. Both were fairly normal in most respects. As much as anyone else anyway.

The first, a guy, was an old friend from way back. He was always a bit odd but not a bad guy, until he drank the kool aid. He drank it. He took it intravenously. He bathed in it. It is the only liquid in his world now. And it affected him in the worst way.

I posted something about respecting the flag, something I feel strongly about. He has no respect for the flag and thinks its stupid to have to stand for it or the anthem and has no problem with people burning it. (his words, not mine) This happened around the time Trump had his picture taken with the native Americans at the white house in front of the picture of Andrew Jackson. This guy went off on me about Trump is evil, The orange one, Trumpkins, etc. Then he posts something about the nerve Trump had to pose in front of that picture. I knew about he event and asked him what he knew about the Indian Removal Act. I already knew the answer to that - nothing. This guy is dumb as a box of hammers and we both knew it. Turns out his post was a cut and paste from an fb page called Dump Trump - also his motto. I told him he should at least understand what he is saying when he posts things like that or when people call him out on it he will look like a fool, like he did at that moment. He went off on a rant of cursing and absolute blind rage. "I know what I am talking about. I get it. You don't get it. If you cant take the heat get out of the kitchen. (I still have no idea what he was talking about with that one..) I understand. All you republicans think you get it but you don't. I get it. You don't get it..." And on and on and on.

I cited a few references for the things I mentioned and suggested he do the same for his so-called facts so we could have a civilized debate. Again with the ranting,"I know how to debate. You don't know how to debate. Yeah I could show references if I wanted to sit around reading all day but I have better things to do. I know what I am talking about. I don't have to go read something to know it..." And so on, and so on, and so on.

Then, when I said it is duty of all Americans to respect the flag on behalf of those who served and especially the ones who made the ultimate sacrifice, the cheese finally slid off his cracker. He went off on me again, this time stating in writing that I was a disgrace to my country, I turned my back on my country, I was a deserter from the Army, and I should be put to death. In writing. For the world to see. (litigation pending)

For the record: I was never in the Army. I was in the Navy. I showed him a redacted copy of my DD214, discharge papers for those not familiar with the term. His response was to state that the Department of Defense falsified my records to do me a favor. I said yeah, they do that for all the deserters...

This guy is absolutely out of his mind, and he is not alone. I see the same rabid moron simmering just beneath the surface of so many people now. I know he is not representative of all democrats, but if he is on your side you have problems you aren't addressing and it reflects poorly on all of you.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
We have a few crazed Liberals here, they attend a lot of the stupid protests around here. I have nothing against worthy or needed protesting, but these people are protesting stupid things, half of them do not even know the full extent of what they are protesting, they do not even understand the beef. They seem to talk others into joining the protests, telling them misrepresented facts about the cause.....that is because they do not even understand what is really going on.

Those kind of goofed up protests make others avoid protesting real and worthy causes, I think that these people are abusing the system and rights we have.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

TRy going into public with a MAGA hat on.

somewhere there is alot of people . You will see the crazed idiots.

I feel a 'social experiment' coming on!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   

How many Crazed Liberals are you running into personally on your day to day?

please dont takle offence - but its a very poor question

i ask YOU :

how many elk do you run into every day ?

how many cambodians ?

how many brittish leyland minis [ not BMW ] ?

just because you dont encounter a " thing " in your micro-cosm

it does not mean it does not exist in other environments

i would say that ms mellissa glick - counts as a " deranged liberal " - and no i has not meat her either - but she certainly exists and her antics are widley publicised

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   

How many Crazed Liberals are you running into personally on your day to day?

zero

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

There's a lot of truth to what you say.

I'm all for practicing freedoms, people being passionate about beliefs and expressing themselves freely.

The problem comes when people are uninformed or become brainwashed talking heads that repeat whatever information source they've become particular to.

There's the abusers too who just get a kick out of aggravation.

Extremists... They're a tiny minority but their actions or lack of reverberate through society.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I used to run into them everyday all day on my facebook page, but I deleted every crazy liberal I had on my friends list be it family or friend and there were ALOT of them.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   
One time I wondered into a bar with friends that were visiting , to Check it out .... And the bartender was crying . Trump had won the presidency a week earlier , I asked The bartender If he was ok ?( I didn't know him) , .... The bartender couldn't stop Crying and just kept saying that he was Gay and now Trump was coming for all the gay people. And he was so afraid that he was going to be put in jail and all His rights would be taken away , because he was gay .... Seriously he was so Freaked out !

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   
One time I was eating diner in a local restaurant with my husband and another couple . The Tvs were on with a foot ball game , and President Trump came on the TV. The woman at the next table started shouting ..." Shoot Him . .... Shoot Him.... Someone find a gun and shoot Him in the head ." .... She went nuts !!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join