It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCabe and Strzok Caught Destroying Evidence During Final Days at FBI

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: Xcathdra

Look I want to see these dirtbags go down just as much as any of us do, but I will need more sourcing other than truepundit to believe it.

Fair enough.. I posted it because TruePundit, in this realm, has been reporting accurately. As someone else pointed out there seems to be a few weeks between TruePundit reporting it and a more msm outlet covering it.

Lets see what happens with the FISA release since its going to be related to what the op article is discussing.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Boadicea

That's curious to me that you say Obama couldn't grant secret pardons, because Time says that a president can... Or at least that there is nothing requiring notifying the public. The article specifically speaks to the possibility Trump might pardon himself or his family.

But maybe that's just giving a hostile media enough rope to hang themselves -- and Obama in the process. If it ever comes out that Obama did exactly that, their words can and will be thrown right back at them.

He could pardon anybody but no one can pardon somebody before committing the crime so anything after DJT was sworn in is subject to the laws the Gov have put laws in place to prevent/prosecute crimes that are previously Constitutional...

Actually a Presidential pardon can occur before a person is ever charged with a crime. The pardon issued to Richard Nixon is evidence of that fact.
edit on 19-9-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
If you dont like the thread, then make your point and go. no need to argue like a child for 3 pages posting the exact same thing. what the hell?

My apologies.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Presidential pardons are a matter of Public record since the info has to be filed with the courts.

Thank you for the links and the info -- makes perfect sense... And I don't know why Time wouldn't know this...

Thanks for skooling me -- much appreciated!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Boadicea

That's curious to me that you say Obama couldn't grant secret pardons, because Time says that a president can... Or at least that there is nothing requiring notifying the public. The article specifically speaks to the possibility Trump might pardon himself or his family.

But maybe that's just giving a hostile media enough rope to hang themselves -- and Obama in the process. If it ever comes out that Obama did exactly that, their words can and will be thrown right back at them.

He could pardon anybody but no one can pardon somebody before committing the crime so anything after DJT was sworn in is subject to the laws the Gov have put laws in place to prevent/prosecute crimes that are previously Constitutional...

Actually a Presidential pardon can occur before a person is ever charged with a crime. The pardon issued to Richard Nixon is evidence of that fact.

Yea on before being charged but I am saying POTUS 44 can't forgive a future crime as there was lots of it committed against the USA after POTUS 45 was sworn in as evidenced by the unredacted items we have seen so far.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
There will be no consequences so what difference does it make?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

But why would this story get leaked to a blogger?

Why would FBI agents trust a blogger to protect their sources?

Why to a blogger? Because CNN, MSNBC and the like would not report on it and so someone has to.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNaR

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

But why would this story get leaked to a blogger?

Why would FBI agents trust a blogger to protect their sources?

Why to a blogger? Because CNN, MSNBC and the like would not report on it and so someone has to.

Glenn Greenwald would, and people would actually listen to him.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
People really need a source....you dont think those 2 after they were done cheating on their spouses didint work to get rid of trump.

Without a source I know for sure liberals at the FBI, IRS, on YouTube, google and Facebook used their positions of power to try and boost one candidate while bashing the other.

When they person lost, they have been continue to attack the president and those that support him.

IRS has already been fined for targeting Republicans

Facebook and Amazon are proud liberals who spoke about algorithms to suppress and hide conservative ideology.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join