It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's Cooper Explodes Over Memes and then Lies During Fact-Check

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: OneArmedBandit

Anderson Cooper caught red-handed once again. He's a master at deception and lies.

Actually, I think it's you pushing the deceit and the lies.

I like how he said he stood in the ditch to stay out of the way, yet his entire crew are in the way. What a liar.
edit on 18-9-2018 by NiNjABackflip because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: narrator

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

How am I digging a hole? What about what I said is wrong?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

He specifically says that they wanted the camera facing away from the road to account for the privacy of the individuals being rescued. Therefore, the only direction to point the camera is away from the road.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Dont dig a hole, just stand in a ditch.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: narrator
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

He specifically says that they wanted the camera facing away from the road to account for the privacy of the individuals being rescued. Therefore, the only direction to point the camera is away from the road.

That’s untrue. You could point it down the road without breaching privacy.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Whats a CNN?

A non-entertainment news channel that is several miles ahead of the laughable and one-sided nonsense that is 'Fox News'.

You forgot to add /sarcasm after that.

Just wanted to point that out to you so people won't think you're stupid.

Hope I helped!

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It's this kind of crap that is making ATS go downhill from where it was a decade ago when I started actively reading posts here.
DENY IGNORANCE. Yet, the usual suspects here will do the exact opposite.
The footage being discussed is from a different hurricane a decade ago, and he explains why it looks as it does, and actually points these things out during the recording of the footage.
Nothing about this accusation is accurate.
But this is STILL going to be a 10 page echo chamber about how CNN and Leftists all suck and lie.

I'm out of this one. Enjoy it.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

It's this kind of crap that is making ATS go downhill from where it was a decade ago when I started actively reading posts here.
DENY IGNORANCE. Yet, the usual suspects here will do the exact opposite.
The footage being discussed is from a different hurricane a decade ago, and he explains why it looks as it does, and actually points these things out during the recording of the footage.
But this is STILL going to be a 10 page echo chamber about how CNN and Leftists all suck and lie.

Because he had the same story back then says nothing regarding it’s truth or falsity.
edit on 18-9-2018 by NiNjABackflip because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

10 page echo chamber about how CNN and Leftists all suck and lie.

You do so just #walkaway.

All you do is lie lie lie .

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

It's sad that people will ignore facts, but unfortunately, they aren't going to watch this. I wish they would, and I'm glad you pointed this out Johnny. Star for you.

Here's a description for those of you that will ignore the video:

That's footage from Hurricane Ike, so it's a decade old. And it's in Texas. He's standing off the side of a road (the cameraman is closer to the road so is on a bank of land), which is why it's not as deep where the cameraman is. During the broadcast he makes note of the fact that the water is receding and points out the road, which proves he isn't hiding anything. He's away from the road so there's enough room for emergency crews to move through, which he points out at the beginning of this video.

In fact, in the meme Gargoyle91 posted, in the top right photo you can actually see the white line of the road behind the cameraman, as well as the road sign the cameraman is leaning on.

I get it. People want to debase and defame things they don't agree with. And CNN doesn't have an impeccable record (neither does FOX, fyi). But in this instance, you are wrong about them/him.
Deny ignorance. JohnnyCanuck here has found the truth, thus ending the ignorance around this topic.
Posts about this Anderson Cooper footage should probably go to the LOL forum now, right? Since it's been proven to be a lie to say that he's staging this to make Hurricane Florence look worse than it is? I mean, 1. it isn't even Hurricane Florence 2. he says during this broadcast that it was worse earlier that day and the water is receding, and 3. he points out why he's standing where he is.

I'll repeat, Deny ignorance.

You are exactly the type of dummy they are targeting with their lies.

He is standing in a ditch and wants people to believe he had to to be out of the way.

Normally i would ask how stupid do they think we are but you lefties always answer for me by believing it.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Believe what you want. I've lied about nothing.

Care to address the fact that a "rightie" posted this as defamation of Cooper lying about Hurricane Florence, when the footage is from a decade ago? Is that not a lie? To say it's footage from Florence when it isn't?

Forget for a second that, even if he is standing in a ditch to make it seem bad, this was footage from a COMPLETELY different storm being used against him. "Righties" were lying and saying this is footage from Florence. It isn't. Will you address that lie, without spinning it back to "but he's in a ditch"? Ignore where he's standing, take a step back, and impartially think about the information that came with this original post. People lied about this post, to point out a "lie".

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Care to address the fact that a "rightie" posted this as defamation of Cooper lying about Hurricane Florence, when the footage is from a decade ago? Is that not a lie? To say it's footage from Florence when it isn't?

Forget for a second that, even if he is standing in a ditch to make it seem bad, this was footage from a COMPLETELY different storm being used against him. "Righties" were lying and saying this is footage from Florence. It isn't. Will you address that lie, without spinning it back to "but he's in a ditch"? Ignore where he's standing, take a step back, and impartially think about the information that came with this original post. People lied about this post, to point out a "lie".

Where did they say it was from Florence. That was another lie by cooper saying they said that.

They lie so much ...

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Well, you know what they say..."You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him think". Or something like that.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

The Gavin J. Smith tweet referencing the photo of Cooper SPECIFICALLY says "Apparently #HurricaneFlorence wasn't devastating enough".

So yes, someone did say it was Florence, when it actually wasn't. You're right, they do lie.
edit on 18-9-2018 by narrator because: typo

edit on 18-9-2018 by narrator because: wrong name

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

The Gavin J. Smith tweet referencing the photo of Cooper SPECIFICALLY says "Apparently #HurricaneFlorence wasn't devastating enough".

So yes, someone did say it was Florence, when it actually wasn't. You're right, they do lie.

I know man he had to get in the ditch and be the only one on the crew in the ditch.

He even had to do the interview in the ditch. Because CNN cares about people privacy.

Do you really believe he had to get in the ditch? You dont have to like Trump to see he is playing you.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Well, you know what they say..."You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him think". Or something like that.

If you believe he had to get in the ditch then you are the moron they thought you were..
edit on 18-9-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Any body else about ready to put on the Blue or Gray and get it over with?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

No one in ATS I ever saw said it was footage from Florence.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join