It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's Cooper Explodes Over Memes and then Lies During Fact-Check

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Dailywire link

CNN's Anderson Cooper became enraged on Monday over pictures and memes of him that had been spread over the weekend on social media that showed him in flood waters, which many falsely assumed was from Hurricane Florence.

"Donny Jr. was claiming it showed me in Florence faking the depths of flood waters in order to somehow harm his father," Cooper said. "And I quote from his tweet 'stop lying to try to make @realDonaldTrump look bad.'"

Nobody said this was during Florence, and regardless which storm it is from it is still staged.

He’s getting angrier and angrier... @realDonaldTrump has taken a toll on him.

edit on 18-9-2018 by OneArmedBandit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: OneArmedBandit

Whats a CNN?

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Maybe if Cooper didn't lie about others, they wouldn't call him out.

Oh, wait, he would be out of a job.

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Anderson Cooper caught red-handed once again. He's a master at deception and lies.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
this country is going to #

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Whats a CNN?

A non-entertainment news channel that is several miles ahead of the laughable and one-sided nonsense that is 'Fox News'.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Anderson Cooper caught red-handed once again. He's a master at deception and lies.

Actually, I think it's you pushing the deceit and the lies.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

+1 more 
link   
At least Anderson knows now what it's like to be taken out of context and forced to try to correct the deception when people are already convinced he is the deceiver. Turnabout is fair play.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

(Facepalm)
Oh dear.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Whirl that spin machine bebe.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
What?!

Do people actually watch CNN on your country?

Like.. It's on TV and stuff?

Man, thats unbelievable!

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

FAST!

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Whats a CNN?

A non-entertainment news channel that is several miles ahead of the laughable and one-sided nonsense that is 'Fox News'.

Hahahahahahahahahah

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Here I was thinking Cooper actually exploded...

Maybe next time!

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I saw this on the news this morning, and by news I mean when I watched Mark Dice this morning.

Which I'm guessing is the real problem anderson has, more people get their news from "Real People" instead of some talking puppet that looks like a mannequin.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Most Trusted Name in News

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

It's sad that people will ignore facts, but unfortunately, they aren't going to watch this. I wish they would, and I'm glad you pointed this out Johnny. Star for you.

Here's a description for those of you that will ignore the video:

That's footage from Hurricane Ike, so it's a decade old. And it's in Texas. He's standing off the side of a road (the cameraman is closer to the road so is on a bank of land), which is why it's not as deep where the cameraman is. During the broadcast he makes note of the fact that the water is receding and points out the road, which proves he isn't hiding anything. He's away from the road so there's enough room for emergency crews to move through, which he points out at the beginning of this video.

In fact, in the meme Gargoyle91 posted, in the top right photo you can actually see the white line of the road behind the cameraman, as well as the road sign the cameraman is leaning on.

I get it. People want to debase and defame things they don't agree with. And CNN doesn't have an impeccable record (neither does FOX, fyi). But in this instance, you are wrong about them/him.
Deny ignorance. JohnnyCanuck here has found the truth, thus ending the ignorance around this topic.
Posts about this Anderson Cooper footage should probably go to the LOL forum now, right? Since it's been proven to be a lie to say that he's staging this to make Hurricane Florence look worse than it is? I mean, 1. it isn't even Hurricane Florence 2. he says during this broadcast that it was worse earlier that day and the water is receding, and 3. he points out why he's standing where he is.

Nothing about this accusation is accurate.

I'll repeat, Deny ignorance.

edit on 18-9-2018 by narrator because: spelling

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join