It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's passing across the moon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I don't buy it. If there wasn't so many of them it would seem more credible. But either way, it's a pretty cool video. I have no idea what these thing are. Probably bugs? Who knows. Thoughts? Opinions? Jokes? I appreciate sarcasm.

This is a fun site BTW. A lot of detail and pretty good analysis too.

Too many UFO's passing the moon

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Possibly satalites passing between moon and earth in some cases but this one has too many for that. , never looked into too many of these cases but you could cross compare times of sightings with where they were taken and look up know satellite orbits? This may disprove some
edit on 18-9-2018 by SirJohneleth because: Auto correct mistake

edit on 18-9-2018 by SirJohneleth because: Auto correct mistake ..... again 🙄

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Skorpiogurl

I dunno. Awfully haphazard moving anomalies. I'd think they'd be a little more conscious of how close they fly to one another, however I am in no way a judge of distance, especially from this perspective.

Space junk maybe? You mentioned bugs. Very possibly a swarm of something. I dunno. Got me.
SnF for bringing it here.

ETA: They definitely seem to be going in one certain direction.
edit on 9/18/2018 by Slinki because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Slinki

Yeah right? pretty cool video regardless of what it is.
I don't have the time or energy to put into investigating but thought it was unique since you can really see a lot of detail in the moon. A lot of interesting perspectives in the article and comments as well.

Cool profile photo btw

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I want to believe in ET visiting us I really do.

Right now though lets face it, our air space and orbit is busier than its ever been and I could knock up some pretty convincing looking videos of ET with my limited skills and software.

So I don't really care what the video is these days, until proven otherwise the very last thing its going to be is ET.

I might believe it when I see a video of the little green made landing the ship and walking out demanding to speak with our leader but until then...probably not.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

If you don't buy it then why bother making a thread about it...

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MatthiasGoliath

Really?

Because regardless of my own beliefs I thought it was a cool video with a unique perspective vs. the typical BS I see everywhere else. I wanted to share.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Back when I was immersed in the subject I watched plenty of UFOs near the Moon vids and not one of them was convincing. Bugs, birds and bats passing the lens explained most of them and then there were the professional hoaxes in second place.

It seems to me impossible for a swarm of anythings to cross the Moon in such numbers and only be seen by one guy in Italy. I counted 40+ objects and perhaps they were birds close by rather than 'UFOs' farther out. I'm leaning to hoax if only because the vast majority of such videos tend to be proven hoaxes.

On the other hand, Charles Fort published a few reports by 18th and 19th Century astronomers who described seeing objects passing across the Moon and (iirc) the Sun.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It looks like something just got obliterated .

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
If that's not a hoax then we may be in serious trouble

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
A winged insect would not behave that way, but my first thought was of newly hatched spiderlings floating down to the ground from their nest.

Would they even behave that way?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It's so unfocussed, [that includes a very washed out moon] so much as to be too hard to say anything useful..but that's purely my opinion, other than with various amounts of apparent speed of seemingly similarly sized objects as they traverse the camera. That would be a-typical of a flock of birds who possibly may have just taken off from various locations and heading off to their roosts.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I kind of thought birds as well. But that very first one is too far ahead of the rest of the flock isn't it?
I thought maybe little gnats or something smaller crawling across the lens?
Like another poster said, why would that have only been viewed/filmed by one person... seems like a pretty significant event if it were for real.
It's fun to watch and try to guess. I suppose anything is possible!

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Check out at 29 mark looks like debris tumbling .

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Cool footage
Not on the moon, but looks like something flying high in the sky.
My guess will be bats

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Pelicans.....!

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I will have to say, blirds. They aren't in focus, so not close to the moon. Looks to be terrestrial.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Looks to me to be a flock of birds or insects in the foreground

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
bugs don't synchronize -so no
bats don't synchronize -so no
day-birds do not fly at night- so no
helium party balloons caught in the wind -possibly
the nocturnal migratory bird (Eurasian nightjar) -possibly

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirJohneleth
Possibly satalites passing between moon and earth in some cases but this one has too many for that. , never looked into too many of these cases but you could cross compare times of sightings with where they were taken and look up know satellite orbits? This may disprove some

Probably a flock of birds...UFBs...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join