It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defamation of Character -Kavanaugh

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: vinifalou

Yea, if she is for real, then once she sent the letter, she should be ready to take this all the way. You can't just sh!t on a guys head and say, "sorry, my bad".

And if she's for real, and this happened, then there should be enough to prove it, with witnesses and all. I mean, a drunken party in the 80's would have had more than 4 people at it, especially if she didn't know him, but was there. I'm just really skeptical of this based on timing. And I'm sick to death of this garbage being used to facilitate an agenda.

The Democrats didn't bother to look into this and just used her as a ploy to sandbag Trumps pick. Sad.

Right. So now they're moving to "plan B" by issuing what Federal Marshalls are labeling as "creditable" death threats against the WIFE and CHILDREN of Brett Kavanaugh.

Article: truepundit.com...

Normally, I'd say that these are nothing more than scare tactics, but modern Democrats are willing to have World War-III (killing millions), if it stops the Republican/Trump agenda.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Kavanaugh is a rapist.

Doesn't matter if he gets in the Supreme Court any more.

He's a rapist. Now and forever.

Well played, evil leftist douchebags, well played.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus

The Franken accusation also came with photographic evidence. Ford can't even give a date or place that it happened. If it actually happened, it was an event that she claims to consider tragic enough that she would remember more details than she can give. This whole story reeks of BS to me, and to compare something like the Franken issue is just complete ignorance. Frankens accuser was able to provide evidence, where Ford claims she can't remember when or where, and has changed her story about how many people were there.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

It’s a very high bar when a public official is involved. No use to try.

If she testifies under oath the bar drops. plus she could be held for perjury.
If its found later that she lied she could get a felony and 5 years in prison plus be sued.

So far she is refusing to testify under oath.

This is why i don't believe her yet.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
She is going to testify at an unspecified date and time about an incident that occurred at some unspecified date and time.

JESUS!

SOMEONE BUY THIS CHICK A CALENDAR AND A WATCH!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Yea, if she is for real, then once she sent the letter, she should be ready to take this all the way. You can't just sh!t on a guys head and say, "sorry, my bad".

And if she's for real, and this happened, then there should be enough to prove it, with witnesses and all. I mean, a drunken party in the 80's would have had more than 4 people at it, especially if she didn't know him, but was there. I'm just really skeptical of this based on timing. And I'm sick to death of this garbage being used to facilitate an agenda.

Yeah. If this has been looming in her head for 36 years and him being picked for SCOTUS finally made her come out, she should have been ready to testify months ago. This is not only an attempt to delay his vote, but I think they're also trying to dig up another woman from the same party to say she saw it happen. How are you NOT ready to testify after 36 years? This case is even more unbelievable than the Roy Moore case.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I'd be willing to bet that they had a woman for each and every potential candidate on Trump's list.

It would have made no difference who Trump chose.

They had a plan for each and every potential SC nominee.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The Democrats didn't bother to look into this and just used her as a ploy to sandbag Trumps pick. Sad.

Right. So now they're moving to "plan B" by issuing what Federal Marshalls are labeling as "creditable" death threats against the WIFE and CHILDREN of Brett Kavanaugh.

Article: truepundit.com...

Normally, I'd say that these are nothing more than scare tactics, but modern Democrats are willing to have World War-III (killing millions), if it stops the Republican/Trump agenda.

True on so many levels. Why in the world would you send death threats to his wife and kids unless you're trying to bully him into dropping out? A plan that was brought to us by none other than Mad Maxine Waters. They can't get in his face so they go for his family. This is no longer borderline lunacy and dangerous to America, it's full fledged now. We MUST put a stop to this.

If I were in charge, I'd tell Ford she's had 36 years to prepare so it's now or never. I'd spend all the money I had to on sending agents out to all who made death threats and I would lock them up. I would immediately open a defamation of character case on not only Ford, but on people like Feinstein also. This is ridiculous and it's time to draw the effing line. We're adults, it's time for liberals to act like it.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Not Political? - Kavanaugh's Accuser's Attorney Is Vice-Chair Of Soros-Funded Organization That Opposes Kavanaugh

I know common everyday left wingers CAN'T possibly be ignorant enough to think this is all legit. They just can't. They've gotta be thinking in the back their heads, "Boy I sure am glad I'm on the right side of this corruption!"

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn
a reply to: Maroboduus

The Franken accusation also came with photographic evidence. Ford can't even give a date or place that it happened. If it actually happened, it was an event that she claims to consider tragic enough that she would remember more details than she can give. This whole story reeks of BS to me, and to compare something like the Franken issue is just complete ignorance. Frankens accuser was able to provide evidence, where Ford claims she can't remember when or where, and has changed her story about how many people were there.

When something significant happens to you, you don't forget everything. August 15, 1997 at 9:13 pm. That's a date I still haven't forgotten. I'd just got back to my high school sweetheart's best friend's house after we went to a concert with the best friend and her boyfriend. I took her innocence there on the living room floor beside the couch. I can still remember everything. I don't remember who sang at the concert that night, or where it was, but I remember exactly what happened afterward. I don't mean to share personal information, but there's no way in hell that Ford would forget everything about that night that has bothered her so badly for decades.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: LSU2018

I'd be willing to bet that they had a woman for each and every potential candidate on Trump's list.

It would have made no difference who Trump chose.

They had a plan for each and every potential SC nominee.

I called this when they successfully took Roy Moore down with accusations from decades ago. Their entire playbook has been narrowed down to one page when it was once thousands. They're so predictable you can call their next moves. They thought that since they hung Moore they would be able to hang Kavanaugh. I guess they've never heard the "fool me once" phrase.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED

originally posted by: whywhynot

It’s a very high bar when a public official is involved. No use to try.

If she testifies under oath the bar drops. plus she could be held for perjury.
If its found later that she lied she could get a felony and 5 years in prison plus be sued.

So far she is refusing to testify under oath.

This is why i don't believe her yet.

Now you are not talking anymore about defamation. You are talking perjury. She is lawyered up. Not going to lie under oath. She can dance around that and waste a lot of time.

As I said going after her for defamation is a total waste of time.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join