It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defamation of Character -Kavanaugh

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Where can I find the psychologist notes?

A2D

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

So we have one woman with an ever-changing story who will not go on official record v. 65 women who all went immediately on the record to defend Kavanaugh's reputation?

What does that say about his character?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Dont you think the fact that you havent heard of the keith ellison accusers, who is the vice chair of the entire DNC, proves how hypocritical these dems are>?

I mean he has two accusers that came out well before kavanaughs, and yet the dems and their media buddies have no interest in hearing from those accusers.

And I strongly disagree with you about feinstein.

You can spin it anyway you want; this victim clearly had problems with her alleged attacker possibly beiong nominated to the court.

Feinstein set on her accusation intentionally until the weekl before the hearing.

This was quite clearly a political move.

You really shouldnt be upset at other people for not waiting to make up their mind about this womans claim until she testifies if you are unwilling to call out the clear politicization of this accusation by dems and feinstein.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

For the record if you did that to the boy now you would indeed be at risk of being charged with sexual assault. Just because the culture of the past had its own way doesn't make it right.

Doesn't make it wrong either...Do you view todays new post-Weinstein norms as good? I would hate to be young again...got a 50/50 chance of getting laid or going to jail.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Feinstein set on her accusation intentionally until the weekl before the hearing.

This was quite clearly a political move.

You really shouldnt be upset at other people for not waiting to make up their mind about this womans claim until she testifies if you are unwilling to call out the clear politicization of this accusation by dems and feinstein.

I fully believe she been coached too...

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Here is some from one of Ellisons accusers.

Monahan slammed the Democratic Party for its response to her allegations when compared to its treatment of Christine Blasey Ford. Ford has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of attempting to force himself onto her during at a high school party nearly four decades ago, prompting prominent Democrats to get behind Ford’s allegations.

“No, they don’t,” Monahan tweeted in response to a question whether the party believes women’s stories. “I’ve been smeared, threatened, isolated from my own party. I provided medical records from 2017, stating on two different Dr. Visits, I told them about the abuse and who did it. My therapist released records stating I have been dealing with and healing from the abuse.”

She added: “Four people, including my supervisor at the time, stated that I came to them after and shared the exact story I shared publicly, I shared multiple texts between me and Keith, where I discuss the abuse with him and much more. As I said before, I knew I wouldn’t be believed.”

saraacarter.com...

Now ellison is cuurently running to be the AG of minnesota, while maintain his seat as thye deputy chaid of the entire DNC.

Where is the champion of women victims feinstein on this, or the rest of the democrats.

Isnt it odd how they have no interest in hearing from ellisons accuser, who has more than just her word, but also 911 calls, medical reports, confirmation from several friends, and psychiatric records; but insist everything grind to a halt in kavanaughs confirmation?

Shouldnt they be demanding to hear from elilsons accusers before allowing him to continue his leadership position at the DNC, or to run as AG of minnesota?

Now that you know of this, I would hope that your outrage is also directed at the very dmeocrats that claim to be supporting kavanaughs alleged victim; because as I said, it is clear they are playing politics with alleged victims.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree

Where can I find the psychologist notes?

A2D

Not the actual notes, they are mentioned in multiple articles. I believe this was one of the original ones where it talks about her saying the psychologist must have made an error when writing it down.

The notes don’t name Kavanaugh, and they say four boys were involved, not two. Ford told the Post this was the therapist’s error — there were four boys at the party, she said, but only two in the room. Notes from another individual therapy session in 2013 show that Ford talked about a “rape attempt” in her teens.
Her husband, Russell Ford, said that in 2012 his wife talked about being pinned down and molested and said he remembered her using Kavanaugh’s name. Ford’s lawyer also had her take a polygraph test in August, which found she was being truthful.
Ford says she doesn’t remember many details of the event, such as how she got home, the exact year it took place, or how the gathering was put together.

www.vox.com...

Her story is so full of holes and BS it is ridiculous.

She seems more like someone who is making it up for attention or may have even told herself this happened for so long that she believes it. I have a hunch this was more about her making up a story to save her marriage and gain sympathy from her husband so he wouldn't leave her.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Why not both?

We call it progress, mostly because words don't actually matter anymore.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
what proof does he have that she defamed him? she sent two letters to congresswomen telling her story, asking that her identity not be revealed. and I do believe she has evidence that something happened to her in the form of medical records.. it doesn't name him by name but rather refers to two people who are significant in washington politics or something like that. some of those records are from a marriage counselor I believe, and my own experiences tell me that yes, such experiences very well could throw a wrench in a marriage. there is also a lie detector test I believe that shows she is telling the truth.. two letters, telling her story, hoping that the congresswomen could do something with that information without revealing her identity. I don't see that as defamation. and the lie detector test seems to indicate that more than likely she believes her story to be true. if there was any defamation, it was on the part of whoever let the cat out of the bag and made the story public, which, I would suggest you look in congress for that person!

So then how is it her name has been revealed ? Feinstein sat on that info then revealed it at an opportune time politically for the Democrats. Also the woman has some interesting connections of her own.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

So...no actual notes and I have to rely on "trustworthy journalism"... shoot. Who knows if there even were notes at this point(sarcasm, kinda). They're all liars.

A2D

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

Why not both?

Actually I was going to edit my post to say "or both"

By todays standards I think I could have gone to jail 100 times over in the pass and I could have put 100 women in jail too. It is not like guys are the only horny ones.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

It's true. I played in a band in my late teens/early twenties in Hollywood and saw plenty of late 20-something to 40-something married women (with "ring marks") who would buy drinks and feel entitled to our company.

I'm waiting to hear about how c@@k metal was inherently misogynistic and "violent" toward women. That will be a laugh and a half for anyone who was actually there.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Why not both?

Actually I was going to edit my post to say "or both"

By todays standards I think I could have gone to jail 100 times over in the pass and I could have put 100 women in jail too. It is not like guys are the only horny ones.

As with most things, there will be unintended consequences for the people pushing the always believe the victim mantra.

Just look at #metoo founder (or one of them) Asias argento. Now she is accused of sexual assualt of a minor. But for her she thinks it should be different, and the victim shouldnt be believed.

I have heard of stories of drunk students having sex with each other on universities and almost racing to be the first to report the incident so that the other gets kicked out for having nonconseual sex.

The University of Cincinnati suspended a female student for allegedly engaging in nonconsensual sex with a male student who claimed he was too drunk at the time to approve the encounter.

The fact that this case involves a male accuser ("John Doe") and a female aggressor ("Jane Roe") makes it unusual among Title IX complaints. (Title IX is the federal statute that forbids sex discrimination in schools.) But the female student's lawsuit against Cincinnati—which accuses the university of violating her due process rights—reveals something even odder: Roe had previously filed a sexual misconduct complaint against one of Doe's friends.

Roe's lawsuit, then, suggests that Doe filed the complaint against Roe as a kind of revenge for getting his friend in trouble. (I have an alternative theory, but I'll save that for the end.)

Here's an alternative theory: Doe woke up, realized they had engaged in sexual activity while they were both drunk, and feared that she would file a complaint against him, as she had done to his friend. Panic-stricken, he felt he had no choice but to beat her to the punch.

Indeed, if you suspect you are going to become the subject of a Title IX investigation, the optimal strategy may very well be to file the first complaint. For reasons not completely clear to me, Title IX administrators often appear biased in favor of the initial complainant, and presume the other party is the wrongdoer.

reason.com...

Welcome to the new world; lady has drunk sex and accuses a guy of assualting her. Lady has drunk sex with same guys friend, he accuses her of assaulting him. Now she has a problem with these types of accusations and lack of due process.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I'm waiting to hear about how c@@k metal was inherently misogynistic and "violent" toward women. That will be a laugh and a half for anyone who was actually there.

What one woman/man might find inviting/fun/interesting another finds it not so, the difference in the past was you stopped when you realized that no was not a maybe, but a real no and life moved on. Today you don't even need a no just a feeling of no to make it wrong...

I still think about the one actor whose career was close to being ruined when a woman came forth and said he tried to have sex with her...she didn't just leave as she could have, but instead she gave him a BJ and was upset afterwards...Then he tried the same thing again on the second date and second BJ and second upset...lol you can't make this crap up...

edit on 18-9-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Evidently she has decided to decline to testify as well as her 'friends'.

Well how predictable. She is afraid to perjure herself,
we saw this coming the minute we found out who she was.

Just another drive by shooting by the Democrat party.

And Feinstien is backing away as well now, what a sham.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Republican sources on Capitol Hill say it's uncertain if the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing scheduled for next Monday to address the sexual assault accusation against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh will actually occur.

Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley of Iowa said Tuesday morning that he had yet to hear back from Christine Blasey Ford, who has accused Kavanaugh of sexually and physically assaulting her while they were both in high school.

Grassley told Hugh Hewitt on his radio show that Ford has not accepted his request to appear before the committee.

"We have reached out to her in the last 36 hours, three or four times, by email, and we have not heard from them," Grassley said. "So it kind of raises the question, do they want to come to the public hearing or not?"

But the stink remains for the Dems to come back to this many times over for the next few years.

edit on 18-9-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
a reply to: shooterbrody

Kavanaugh's Spokesperson commenting that it was just 'Horseplay'

Kavanaugh's earlier denials of assault and being at the party

now that I see what you think confirms what you stated, I'm embarrassed for you. Either you aren't bright enough to understand what that was about and in context, or you are just lying. I really don't see a third option.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Is even Gloria Allred going to touch this?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

well, this is the story I found on it...

www.foxnews.com...

and hey, it's from fox so you should have no problem with it.

the dems say they are investigating the allegations. which hey, at least they are investigating...
the guy is not up for the supreme court, which is probably why this isn't getting as much media attention
and he's won the primary for a state level position... which, if there is merit to her case, which I have no reason to doubt, well, I really think he's more likely to lose than if he were republican...

“No, they don't,” Monahan tweeted in response to a question whether the party believes women’s stories. “I've been smeared, threatened, isolated from my own party. I provided medical records from 2017, stating on two different Dr. Visits, I told them about the abuse and who did it. My therapist released records stating I have been dealing and healing from the abuse.”

to which I say welcome to the long line of domestic and sexual abuse victims that spans back through the centuries that have been dismissed by police, made to feel that their were the offenders for not being nice enough by the clergy, and demonized by the public.. but by all means let's use her as an excuse to to ignore a possible victim who is saying that the person who is being considered for the highest court of that land tried to rape her, a person who, by the way would probably more than happy to strip the option of abortion from all future rape victims!!!

and gee, I thought I was slamming the dems when I slammed whoever it was that forced her to come out into the public view with their leaks that led the media to her!!!
I mean the only other alternative to that would be the it was leaked by the republicans which would lead me to ask...
how did they know who she was??? you don't want me going there because my answer would just implicate the nominee more.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Your flippant response by me apparently liking fox aside,

yeah the article says the victim says the dems are smearing and ignoring her.

Glad you can just lump that in and say yep everyone does it.

As far as kavanaugh being a supreme court nominee, so what are you claiming that being the second in charge of the DNC is not a big deal? Should we only focus on alleged sexual assault victims when they are assaulted by supreme court nominees?

The reason that story has been talked about as much is because it is a democrat who did it, and the dems are the ones that yell the loudest about sexual assault allegations. So they are mysteriously quiet on ellisons accuser, even though there is much more public evidence of his alleged abuse.

Given the ellison situation, will you agree then that the dems upset about kavanaugh are hypocritical, and this is about politics, not justice?

As far as me using ellison to ignore kavanaughs accuser, show me where I have done that?

And as far as who leaked this womans story, it could have been feinstien, it could have been other dems with knowledge, it could have been the washington post that she originally wrote too.

To implicate kavanaugh in leaking her name is so laughable. The only group that stood to gain with her coming public was the dems.

Feinsteins actions in setting on this fotr two months is disgusting and unforgivable. She could have raised the allegations publicly without releasing the accusers name.

She instead chose to only discuss this (without releasing the name at first) the week before the conformation, proving it wasnt about justice, but politics for her, as the ellison situation continues to show.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join