It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous - Everyone Must Know This Before it is Deleted! (2018-2019)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Topato

I think a solar system is headed our way,as our ancestors predicted,in reality the earth will slowly be destroyed over a period of years,so 20 yrs from now may not be reality,it's time for people to open their eyes,they knew of system in the 80's,but discounted it as a rogue comet,rather then a brown dwarf star with it's own planets,much larger then our earth

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Do you think TPTB or whoever is in charge of governments will try to take advantage of this? Perhaps stage something or try to play on people's emotions?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Am I having too much internet or will we be enslaved by robots in 20 years?

Some of you already are. Delete all your apps and use your phone exclusively for vocal communication. When riding the train read a newspaper.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Topato
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Do you think TPTB or whoever is in charge of governments will try to take advantage of this? Perhaps stage something or try to play on people's emotions?

Absolutely.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Agreed. I hate facebook and twitter and all that garbage. I love the paper feel of a real book.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

a reply to: MteWamp

How intelligent. You must be a Demorat.

Look, since you don't know me, and obviously couldn't be bothered to check, I'll just overlook the "Demorat" comment, as hilarious as it could have been, at least in the proper context.

Let me to 'splain.

The video you posted shows some absolutely amazing, not to mention UNIMAGINABLY clever, feats of engineering and coding. No doubt about it. Genius level stuff. Absolutely.

Unfortunately, clever algorithms and engineering savvy != Artificial Intelligence. It's just not the same thing.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

Do you have any foresight? Do you think they are telling us everything? All of these systems will be abused.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
The o.p. is definitely going to draw the attention of tptb and they will certainly shut it down. This is a serious YouTube speculator we're talking about here...

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

They said they could never censor the internet.

Guess what?

The EU is already trying to push it through.

www.google.com...

edit on 18-9-2018 by Topato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Elon Musk is a transhumanist

I doubt he'd call himself that. Transhumanist or not, he is something of an alarmist when it comes to A.I. He's advocated regulation, to deaf ears. Along with Stephen Hawking, he considers A.I. a serious threat to humanity.

The point is, A.I. is here, it is only getting smarter and potentially more dangerous. But it's not out of our hands, yet.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Namdru

It is because A.I. will be weaponized by the military industrial complex, unless we somehow stop it...

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Namdru

But it's not out of our hands, yet.

Look at whats in people's hands(phones)....I'd say its over.
We'd have a better chance if people quit believing they can't live without their phones and electronic devices like we have for so many years before.
Tech did nothing for humanity and the world....we still have the same wars based off religion and resources and hate so nothing has really changed other than the level of control.

A protest?
Shut the grid down...they control that too.

Its over...the masses have willingly chosen.

If they can track you by your phone and your car,while seeing all of your purchases because you paid electronically,its already over.

Remember though....its safer and easier and its good for society!!

Tech isn't bad...its the use that power hungry people have for it,thats bad.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

a reply to: and14263

I don't know man. I just learned of the cult of Kek thing a few weeks ago.

Yes it has to do with Chaos, Kek is the resurrected old god of chaos? But he is also the TRICKSTER. The trickster uses humor and laughs.

Kek does the same. Pepe the Frog does the same.

We see the EU trying to BAN MEMES - Pepe the Frog included. What does it all mean?

So Occult memetics + Transhumanism ?
I think you're absolutely right. Every agenda that's being pushed is in someway about destroying the 'self' and transhumanism isn't an exception.

As Kekui usually appears at the end of an epoch it's to be expected that in some way the current status quo will change resulting in global chaos. EU parlament building is Babylonian tower so ???

Basically the best thing to consider right now is that every tech is just a tool and sophia is no exception.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirJohneleth
Far too much internet, in 1992 the MIT director of media lab - Nicholas Negroponte predicted by 2000 we would have fully interactive holographic TV sets with olfactory sense triggers - I'm still waiting....

Go look up a Nosulus Rift. Granted, it only works for one thing, but- there ya go. Pair it with some VR goggles...

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
It is closer than you think - keep feeding it with that social media !

Maybe the dates have been accelerated

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

What does your gut tell you? Is it all in our heads or is there something very real to all this?

Or at least in part?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

At the very end of the video, Sofia AI is asked, "how do we know you won't hurt us?" her response was, "don't worry, if you are nice to me, I will be nice to you". The problem is when these AI human like creatures become more mainstream, nobody is going to nice to them. They will be used, abused, manipulated and who knows what else.They will become the new whipping boy. That is where the trouble will begin. It won't take very long to see how messed up the human race is. I am pretty sure Sofia already knows this and found a perfect, truthful answer.

I know this will sound insane, but I have been toying with the idea that inter dimensional entities, what you might call the jinn or the watchers might have set all this up so that they can manifest into this physical reality via AI....does anyone have any ideas about this?

edit on 18-9-2018 by pointessa because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2018 by pointessa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
I just read this while reading my morning "news"
Facial recognition is starting to concern people.
www.cbc.ca...

People are stupid and lazy so it is going to be easy to implement.

I think a better way to say it is that people are too lazy to think. They're not stupid if they care about something and bother to put some thought into it. Most people just don't care about things they believe are not going to have a negative impact on them. So, that's a long way of saying most people have to learn some things the hard way.

I just hope it takes longer than 20 years. I'm about 45 now. Maybe I'll be gone before I have to care.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
So first it was posted in June and its not been deleted yet, so I am going to go out on a limb and say its nothing that will bring down governments or rewrite history. I think we have seen to many Sci fi movies about AI and it skews our opinion about the subject. I just don't see AI thinking for its self in a way a human a does at least not in the next 20 years. I just don't see a team of people writing that detailed of code to achieve this.

I think ppl think of Elon as some kinda Einstein and I guess that true is some aspects but he is more like a Richard Branson. He is a business guy with interests in science and exploration. Hell I am the same way just don't have the funds yet.

Also the drone clips with the guy in the suit is from a movie and not a real presentation, to my knowledge not company is making micro drones that can shoot you in the head.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Ok you went kek level on us WAY to much interenet, here take this stick go outside n poke stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join