It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Carrey being stranger then usual

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
ADHD

Another Dumb Hospital Diagnosis

Fake and incorrect.

High functioning people should not be made to think they are sick or carry disease.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Are you people serious?? It was clearly a skit- a bit, a joke. He is clearly making fun of the Illuminati/Bohemian Grove/Hollywood satanic cult conspiracy theories.

He doesn't seem nervous, and he definitely looks like he is joking.

His eyes don't look like he is laughing. I think he is always trying to safely say what he wants to say by using humor. i think he is in pain.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Tundra

noo..it is a movie. 23 and slightly in eternal sunshine of spotless mind.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Yea he didn’t really seem like he was saying it jokingly, seemed nervous and manic.

a reply to: Quadrivium

WHAT?!! Jim Carrey nervous and manic!? LOL

Anyway, he's right about Bohemian Grove.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

He's no fool.
He has merely seen through the veil of BS society, and even through the professional character of 'Jim Carrey'.
Everything he says make's sense, in a 'semi-truth spoken by a comedian' sort of way.

Those whom call him mentally-ill, or weird: just don't get it.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tundra

Didn't Jim Carey murder his ex-girlfriend? Or something like that.

She was another one who suffered from mental illness and ended up killing herself while they were dating.

Birds of a feather.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I've always found Jim Carrey to be entertaining, even out of his roles.

He doesn't disappoint.

Mad respect for the guy.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
hahaha. so at what stage are we.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

For pity's sake. It was sarcasm. Mocking.

sigh

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Save the pity no need for it here. So you don’t think there was even a shred of anything credible snuck in there?

a reply to: angeldoll

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
He did "method acting" when playing the role for the movie "man on the moon". I believe there is documentary out on Netflix now. He was willing to torture his co-workers by pretending to be someone else for 6 months.

He has always been a strange dude, so not surprising.

Just enjoy his comedy

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
....This a skit, do you know why? At the end they both do the pyramid lol.. You people are insane thinking he is seriously feeling Manic

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

coincidentally why has no one spied on the grove meetings , or at least attempted to ?

or why hasnt anyone carpet bombed the area when they are meeting ?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82
Alex Jones did.

edit on 20-9-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I don't get it. Jim supposedly "woke up" and started talking all this enlightened talk, but yet he continues to do the work of the Deep State on a near daily basis, attacking Trump & Team with his paintings more than anyone. Although he did one painting against Zuckerberg so Im sure he is not 100% focused on attacking Trump and associates. He just frustrates me, because as long as he still lives like a rock star clinging to his wealth and privilege, he is not awake. But maybe he is awakeNING. It's a process. But as long as he is a slave to his desire for wealth and the many additional and unfair advantages it brings, he will be a slave to those who offer him the high paying, easy, opportunities to make money.

Hes also at the near top of my deadpool. His death could be used by his masters. "his dying wish was that we impeach Trump" or some other such nonsense. "he committed suicide because Trump".

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

cool I never knew that , I will need to check that video out !

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Because the leaders of the USA won’t carpet bomb themselves or let anyone else do it to them?
And sorry I assumed you would have watched the Bohemian Grove video its the stuff of conspiracy legends.
a reply to: sapien82

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join