It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Carrey being stranger then usual

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Wierder than usual? I'd say he's got his funny bone connected to his head bone, and his head bone connected to his mouth bone. As it should be...

I worry sometimes he might be doing too much speed and HGH. But he seems fine now.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Jim "std" carrey, nothing but an attention seeker these days

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Watched it and it is as if Kimmel is instantly happy when Carey is on his way dropping the subject.

They both know people commit suicide or have freak accidents when they tell to much about their one eye festifities or agenda.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: Deetermined

Regardless of what Jim Carey knows about Bohemian Grove,the man has been officially diagnosed as having a mental disorder in the past.

Yeah, we all have one of those I suppose when you look at what they call personality disorders for instance.

He suffers from bipolar disorder.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

no, i just watched a video and it says depression and adhd.whatever it is.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damla
a reply to: Deetermined

no, i just watched a video and it says depression and adhd.whatever it is.

ADHD stands for 'attention deficit hyperactivity disorder'.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
As if the diagnosis suddenly makes everything he says hogwash?! That's not the case it means he has certain problems, but he can still make a valid point he is no drooling loonatic.
edit on 18-9-2018 by Peeple because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Another Evil F**wit in the world.
edit on 18-9-2018 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Regardless of what Jim Carey knows about Bohemian Grove,the man has been officially diagnosed as having a mental disorder in the past.

Didn't Jim Carey murder his ex-girlfriend? Or something like that.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
If I played the Dead Pool, he'd be at the top of my list

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
But he stil isn’t wrong that’s the weird part. It’s hiding in plane sight.

a reply to: KansasGirl

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Never claimed it was new I’ve seen it before just wanted to see what everyone thinks. I know it’s a skit it on late night t.v. The subject matter was what I found interesting.
a reply to: Itisnowagain

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

The one thing I always get irritated by is when rich people who live in large houses drive fancy cars, have expensive holidays and then go on television and claim that we are bad because we want to have the latest phone or the latest gadget. Don't get me wrong I do think people spend way to much money on things that'll go out of fashion the following year (over priced clothes, over priced phones that are "improved" a year later) but to have a wealthy person tell me something I think we all know or at least most of us know is kind of annoying.

On that note, I did chuckle at the iPhone freeze moment I thought he was going to go a different way, sort of like get up out of his chair, apologise in a drone like voice and walk out slowly with the same sort of drone like movements, I was wrong though but still thought it was a little funny. Jim has/is reaching that moment that I hate other celebs for which is the rich telling the non-rich what not to buy and what to buy. There is a word for that but I can't remember what it is, seriously patronising? might be the one.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

He is not saying that you are bad for wanting and buying the latest gadgets - he is saying that you are being brainwashed into wanting and buying the latest gadgets. And he was making a point about how people in front of you not important anymore..because the phone is distracting.
It used to be difficult to get someone to hear you when the tv was on......now it is everywhere.....because the phone is mobile.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
This is your mind on transcendental meditation.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Transcendental mediation, not even once kids

a reply to: NiNjABackflip

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The ole cremation of care that coincides with the budding of mj plants in the sun.

It is real.

It is symbolic of smoking and removing care.

So not just those at the ceremony are involved but so are smokers.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Interesting you drew that correlation very interesting. Is MJ used in the real cremation of care, that I don’t know.

a reply to: howtonhawky

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I do not know either but i do know there was none on film when alex jones filmed it.

It is kinda crazy to me cause this idea popped into my head a couple days ago.

It is making much sense with the feeling of not caring that comes from smoking and the timing of the day's gettin shorter and there by signaling the growth of such.

Personally i think Jim Carey has been spot on many times people call him weird. Maybe i am just weird too but he makes some sense.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I got some weirdness too bud.
Cool cool thanks for the reply.

a reply to: howtonhawky

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join