It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Carrey being stranger then usual

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

I know Jim is a weird guy but we also know Boehemian Grove is a real thing. What says ATS loony bin or trying to call out?

For those unwilling or unable. Jim basically calls out to everyone that the media is controlled by Satan worshiping elites who go dance and orgy in the woods to decide our fate. Gets laughed at. Could be taken a multitude of ways.
edit on 17-9-2018 by Athetos because: Accidentally posted no content -_-

edit on 17-9-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
www.liveleak.com...

I know Jim is a weird guy but we also know Boehemian Grove is a real
thing. What says ATS loony bin or trying to call out?

For those unwilling or unable. Jim basically calls out to everyone that the media is controlled my Satan worshiping elites who go dance and orgy in the woods to decide our fate. Gets laughed at.

I say, without a doubt, he is nuts 99% of the time but this one time he is spot on!

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Regardless of what Jim Carey knows about Bohemian Grove,the man has been officially diagnosed as having a mental disorder in the past.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Yea he didn’t really seem like he was saying it jokingly, seemed nervous and manic.

a reply to: Quadrivium

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Yea he didn’t really seem like he was saying it jokingly, seemed nervous and manic.

Probably scared he will get suicided.
edit on 17-9-2018 by Quadrivium because: added the ed to suicide for clarification of the unclear post........?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Catch a case of self inflicted double tap to the back of the head

edit on 17-9-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
He was making his point in a funny way, the only way he knows. If it is true nobody worth a damn knows.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

For those unwilling or unable. Jim basically calls out to everyone that the media is controlled by Satan worshiping elites who go dance and orgy in the woods to decide our fate.

There's a mental image I did not need in my head tonight. Please, let them be wearing robes.

Shoot! Even the robes don't help.
edit on 17-9-2018 by VictorVonDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
They just need to keep everyone entertained. Truth

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Regardless of what Jim Carey knows about Bohemian Grove,the man has been officially diagnosed as having a mental disorder in the past.

Yeah, we all have one of those I suppose when you look at what they call personality disorders for instance.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Are you people serious?? It was clearly a skit- a bit, a joke. He is clearly making fun of the Illuminati/Bohemian Grove/Hollywood satanic cult conspiracy theories.

He doesn't seem nervous, and he definitely looks like he is joking.

edit on 18-9-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

Mentioning BoGro is a simple reference for conspiracy comedy. His bit with the phone and feigning being mesmerized though was pretty brilliant.

He reached the top in that ''entertainment industry'' he was calling out there. He got the big money and he got the big big name. All for entertaining the masses into stupor of celebrity fandom. I will listen to more of his insights when he begins to call himself out for his complicity.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I would say nothing comes from nothing so he should know being aware and apart of that network.

Also you know what makes people ultimately crazy and manic is knowing an overwhelming truth that can't be unlearned. It starts to become a science and then all of a sudden you have a conscience that can't be ignored and a civic duty to people if your a Caring Carrie kind of guy!

To me if I were to take my ass out of denial and not judge experiences of others in life, everything is potentially true. It doesn't mean among this whole wide vast world because it isn't my experience of life that it isn't true. So it's called The Quantum Age now right?

Everything in that Jim Carrie Box could be both true and false at the same time, potentially through enough corroboration of witnesses and a trinity of false, true and maybe marker checks we get as close as possible to critical correctness consensus. (CCC)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I also had the impression he was taking a piss at “conspiracy theorists”, and I also agree there is a schrödingers cat side to it. Sure, he’s a part of it all, don’t think for a second his route was any different from all others persuing fame, riches and stardom. He is however a human being, and as someone else remarked, he could be struggeling with his concience. He could also be going for plausible deniability, covering his ass for the event that tables may turn. What he did was actually very clever, he spoke to both camps, can’t go wrong...

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
He might be possessed by the spirit of the”Andy Kaufman” who knows! He played his role in (Man on the moon) decade ago and he still might be there.

But honestly, most of the great comedians are actually “very SAD inside” and their strange behavior is pretty understandable.

Love the guy!

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   

well. he is an actor.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Sorry I can't watch, but Jim Carrey has impressed me before. There is a talk from him somewhere on the Tube where he goes deeply into the subject of spirituality and how he is trying to catch that one moment of oneness he had. Very eye opening for me back when I first watched it (sorry can't search and link right now).
We all know Bohemian grove is real but how much of it is just traditional symbolism and how many of the people attending take the ritual as serious as the people like you and me getting a glimpse at the strange on goings? Do they even know what they do?

Or isn't the biggest strength of Satan that those playing in his name think it's all just fun and games without taking it serious ever and at all? They make fun of superstitious people who warn of the significance every ritualistic act has for a reason. Satan says it's all just a little harmless fun.
Carrey could be nervous. Not because of the people but because he can see the underlying force at play?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Are thoughts 'you thinking' or are you what is aware of thoughts?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   

That video was posted on youtube 4 years ago.

This is a much more recent video of Jim Carrey:

edit on 18-9-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Thank you that was exactly the one I had in mind. Great guy.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join