It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Mueller seeks November sentencing for Michael Flynn

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: Lumenari

The way you describe it, it seems as if Mueller is more afraid of the sentencing than anything else. Like a point of no return or something.

Generally, if you keep delaying something it's because you don't want to do it.

Unless of course it's strictly political.

Be it a sentence of 2 days or 200 years, the only thing that changes is that Flynn would no longer be under a gag order...

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: Kharron

Mueller, being a by the book guy that he seems to be, is honoring that rule by sentencing after the elections.

How many days in prison do you think Flynn will get. lol

That depends on what he told the prosecutors, doesn't it?

The maximum is 5 years if he didn't cooperate well. If he did and spilled the beans on a lot of stuff it could be weeks or months. If he REALLY cooperated, sure, it could be days. It's up to Mueller what to push for.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

What doesn't Mueller want the public to find out that Flynn knows?

Or maybe more info came up and needs to be investigated and questioned about?

If Flynn is cooperating and he and his attorneys are not raising any flags, all conspiracies aside, I don't see an issue with it.

I know we look at things and events differently, but I am not seeing a conspiracy in this one. Could be wrong, we'll see.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

You're a wealth of information! That would partially explain why President Trump last Summer (2017) ordered an audit of the entire Government. Hundreds have been arrested thus far. This President has NO FEAR. Gotta love it.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

originally posted by: highvein

Mueller, being a by the book guy that he seems to be, is honoring that rule by sentencing after the elections.

How many days in prison do you think Flynn will get. lol

That depends on what he told the prosecutors, doesn't it?

The maximum is 5 years if he didn't cooperate well. If he did and spilled the beans on a lot of stuff it could be weeks or months. If he REALLY cooperated, sure, it could be days. It's up to Mueller what to push for.

Doesn't matter, really. His pardon will happen in about 11 seconds.

Why do you think Trump released his declassifying news on the day Flynn was going to be sentenced?

Because if he pardons him and the press starts running around screaming with their hair on fire, the declassified documents are going to show that the SC should have never been called in the first place.

It's called a preemptive strike.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

To play some 4D chess, the declassification announcement could be a shunt to draw attention back to Mueller to save him, who countered with a sentence delay, especially under the whispers that the 302’s were altered.

So Kav as bait or ultimately confirmed is a win either way. In any case it disrupts the bucket brigade putting out the fires, which is a win for Trump as well. And the side effect so far is Mueller to take a pause for the cause to CYA, which is still a win.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
f***** political hack how dumb do you have to be to not see through this?

you gotta be pretty damn dumb at this point

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

edit on 17-9-2018 by Infoshill because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

It's up to Mueller what to push for.

It's up to the judge to agree with it.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
He doesn’t want to seen as a partisan hack. Of course that will make no difference to rwnj’s who will most certainly be fed some other reason for the purpose.,and in return can be relied upon to regurgitate it enmass. a reply to: Lumenari

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Trump should pardon everyone affected by Mueller in the slightest, order Mueller's team to personally repay the cost of the investigation to the US Treasury (be kind and give them a few days, maybe even a week before sending the US Marshal) and fire Mueller/his team (not just from the Special Counsel's office, but from any government service) as well as revoke the security clearances of all involved in the witch-hunt.

There is enough evidence to prove Trump's claims as it is. Once the massive trove of classified material is released, the Democrat narrative will be obliterated and he will have absolute cover for taking each one of the above listed actions.

Trump's base will not abandon him. Period. I count myself among that base, and I'm saying right here right now there is virtually nothing he could conceivably do that will change my mind on him at this point. After all the BS the lying Democrats have put out there, he would have to actually physically unmask himself as a time-traveling Hitler who is planning world domination before I'd stop supporting him.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join