It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Orb captured on baby monitor...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
www.news.com.au... 4438415aebec7478e18ee7fac1870d39

As a parent that regularly uses a baby monitor, this is more than a little creepy......

Firstly, does anyone have any scientific/non paranormal explanations for this one? Dust? Reflected light? Insect?

Secondly, has anyone experienced anything like this with their baby monitor? Please share your experiences if you have!

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Ezekiel

link is broke

edit on 17-9-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
idk if it is just me or whatever but the link doesn't work
by watchandwait410 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2018 by watchandwait410 because: does not apply anymore

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Here ya' go:

Working Link
edit on 17-9-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

The boogeyman ?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
It stays on the outskirts of the camera so I say nope. Someone real was prolly doing something to make it look like a orb.

ps lol I screwed up my first post somehow.
edit on 17-9-2018 by watchandwait410 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
That's a spider leg.
I see them on my security cameras. It looks just like that until they crawl all the way in front of the camera, and then you can make out what it is.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

People have become such wusses, that really caused this guy to freeze up and scared him?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Hah yeah!
He is going to be such a great protector for that child!

If I thought my child was in danger, I would go rushing into anything.

edit on 9/17/18 by BlueAjah because: needed emphasis

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

My kids cam shows orbs 1000x a night. Its always explainable. So do my security cams. Its not paranormal IMO. I believe in spirits but this is just not it.
edit on 17-9-2018 by HanSolo31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

You say that and I know you believe it. But when if it ever happens to you I guarantee you will hesitate. I have seen a school of them and the feeling of terror is the same as if the sky opens and God itself tells the whole world game over.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
That’s the worst edited video maby ever.
Pure debauchery.

a reply to: notsure1

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Hoax. Someone standing just out of range of the camera, holding and moving around a flashlight or torch.

Ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

You say that and I know you believe it. But when if it ever happens to you I guarantee you will hesitate. I have seen a school of them and the feeling of terror is the same as if the sky opens and God itself tells the whole world game over.

I had 2 Green Orbs hang out with Me and a Friend as We drove from N. Cal to S. Cal Some 30 years ago, She named them and talked to them the whole time, we both saw them. Dont actually remember the last leg of the trip. Weren't scary though.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

Mine were green too! Shiny green and translucent. About fifteen of them all moving as one. It gave me an overwhelming feeling of dread and I just wanted it over with

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I'm all about metaphysical research, and exploration, but as soon as I click on a video, or channel and get a computer generated voice I stop wasting my time right there.

If people are so passionate about their content, and wish to make an impact, then connect to people via their human voice.

edit on 18-9-2018 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Oh, thats such a poorly made video.
He froze in fear because of... dust... They have a name for people like that, I just can’t remember it right now

Genuine orbs are difficult to catch. Most of the time what people see are insects and dust. There certainly are cases where the camera will pick up a real orb, or shadow, smoke, movement, etc. but this is not one of them. The real creepy good stuff is when the radio picks up voices.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
yea I’d drop kick that orb straight back to hell if I had too!

edit on 18-9-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

link is broke

So's the video. What in the world is with the constantly shifting picture?! I cannot see anything because my eyes are trying to play tag!

Seeing that- my first impression is FAKERY.
edit on 18-9-2018 by wylekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

People have become such wusses, that really caused this guy to freeze up and scared him?

We had the door to our previous place (which was a dump) *slam* shut. Kid was in the room asleep. I came out of the chair in the dining room like I was shot from a cannon, and was back there in less than 5 seconds- I'm damn fast if I have to be. Not sure what caused it- as actual wind would have to be blowing outside in triple digits for a draft like that. However, I went back there spoiling for a fight. If it was a ghost, I'd get the shop vac and suck its vaporous ass into oblivion.

Then again, I have to be faced with some pretty intense danger to be actually scared any more. I can be startled, but making me freeze in fear just doesn't happen any more. I'm not a bad MoFo- I've just been thru enough to be immune for the most part.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join