It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yesterday Russia Attacked US Base in Tanf, Syria; Today Latakia is on Fire By Missiles From Sea

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Yeah, but Russian politicians and super rich also have shares in the military complex just like the US and other super-rich and politicians world wide.

Can we just bundle them all up, send them to the moon without spacesuits, and then they can all go fight for air?

I have no use for either group any more.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat

Yeah, but Russian politicians and super rich also have shares in the military complex just like the US and other super-rich and politicians world wide.

Can we just bundle them all up, send them to the moon without spacesuits, and then they can all go fight for air?

But they have a use for us. Who else is gonna make them more money?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Money seems to be little more than a state of mind, especially where they are concerned. THEY make it 'worth something', they hoard it, they dole it out like rations, they control it, they control what it buys, and how expensive items can be.

Get rid of this bunch, and the money problem goes "POOF", I think.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Money seems to be little more than a state of mind, especially where they are concerned. THEY make it 'worth something', they hoard it, they dole it out like rations, they control it, they control what it buys, and how expensive items can be.

They give us just enough, or as the case may be, not enough to live on. It means we have to spend more hours at the grindstone making just enough to get by. And by the end of the week, you're too tired to question it. It's how they control us. We are not free anymore.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

They give us just enough, or as the case may be, not enough to live on. It means we have to spend more hours at the grindstone making just enough to get by. And by the end of the week, you're too tired to question it. It's how they control us. We are not free anymore.

Welcome to Planet Slavery.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
All the power they have is because we give it to them. Our decision that it's more convenient to simply play along with the system gives them the power. EFT and drugs is the rulers' primary funding source for that which we all abhor. Both are very easy for one person to stop contributing too. But for some odd reason, ppl seem intent on holding up lines at the register because they swear it's easier to pay with a method they cannot even get right at the register. "Durrr, did I swipe it right?? Oh I don't know my own pin number! This phone is supposed to just work to pay!! What do you mean you can't take cards because the power is out!?"

All the extra hardship, and ppl actually believe e it's easier?? No wonder we have rulers, clearly regular people are too stupid for their own good, and require to be herded like cattle.

Regardless, we must support our side for victory, or our way of life could disappear , usurped by enemies of liberty.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
America should stop doing whatever they did to cause the attack.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: return35
This attack was Israeli with French support. There are other powers in the world running their own things you know.

Russians have released their S-400 radar images which they say disproves Israel's allegations. They probably made it up.

Russian Ministry of Defense photo of radar when S-200 shot down Il-20 in attempt to hit Israeli F-16

Another shot from S-400 radar

Showing how missile hit Il-20 instead F-16

Missile hits Il-20

This is the breaking of the three year covenant (2015) and the throne has been moved to Jerusalem while Damascus continues to suffer its fire and brimstone fate.

What will the next three years bring?? Now the Chinese will enter the fray???

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Other countries were pissed off to USA so they are now starting retaliating to the Artificial country (USA).

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   

<< 1  2   >>

join