It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: President Trump to Declassify Carter Page FISA Docs TODAY

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: BlueAjah

the Special Council is the only one not politicizing this crap!! heck the polywogs have to force them to release something so that they can twist it to fit their narrative because there really isn't much coming from the Special Council, which makes these indictments so much more interesting, they've given most of the few good nuggets to where the Council is at.

So far the SC has timed their actions to bring about thelargest political impact possible... even Manafort's sentencing to happen days before mid-terms. Remember the new charges brought against the Russian social media influencers? They waited until the exact day and hour of Trump's summit with Putin to make it public and it was posted all over the MSM.
edit on 18-9-2018 by timequake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I thought 'transparency' from our government was supposed to be a GOOD thing.
Even Obama said it was.

And I thought it would be a good thing to investigate a potential Supreme Court justice who was accused of sexual assault.

Go figure.

And they will testify before congress next Monday. What is your point?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
ADAM SCHIFF is scared this morning! I wonder why?

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

There's a reason why CONGRESS, TWICE, FORMALLY, requested the declassifications. The President is merely carrying out their request, after much thought. (Declass First requested by Congress in June.)

From your link:

During an interview on CNN, Schiff, D-Calif., expounded upon a statement he released Monday, saying it was FBI Director Christopher Wray and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein who issued a warning about national security.

Democrats have condemned Trump deciding to have only some, but not all, of these Russia-related records declassified. Schiff said Trump and his allies only care about "defending" the president.

So it's a matter of national security to release a few documents, but not ALL of them?

Am I missing something? Lol.

Typical case of the dog who chases the biker.

They know he can't declass everything so they ask for that or nothing.
edit on 18/9/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: kaylaluv

NOPE.
..."expressing willingness to appear" is not the same thing as 'formally agreeing' to attend'.

Kavanaugh has AGREED to be there.
Still waiting on her agreement to attend.

Try getting your 'non-fake' news from a 'non-fake' source.

Especially under oath.

πŸ’₯πŸ˜ƒπŸ’₯πŸ–πŸ’₯

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

edit on 18-9-2018 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: timequake

So you believe that revealing the truth is obstruction? Can you elaborate on this as it seems contradictory.

I should not have to elaborate.

If you read what I responded to and the wording they used, you can see that my statement holds true. Your question indicates that you did not read it.

Oh I read your post. That's why I asked. So, yes, you might need to elaborate how you've come to your conclusion/opinion.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

so her coming back and saying gee, monday isn't a good day for me can we make it wednesday instead means that she hasn't agreed to testify?? or is it just a matter of coming up with a schedule that is workable everyone???
she has said she is willing to testify... she just hasn't confirmed the date and time!

Has she got somewhere more important to be? Lmao! Oh and you and your sons stop wearing Nike

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry
One day that idiot POS is going to order the release/declassification of something he knows nothing about and it's going to come back to bite him on the ass and publicly expose him.

Why you mad, bro?

Is it because Trump did a good thing and it wasn't the Dems instead? That's sure what it looks like.

Everything Trump =
Right?
edit on 18-9-2018 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
the left: trump's a criminal, he's obstructing justice on russian probe

*trump comes clean declassifies documents so everyone sees what really happened*

also the left: trump's exposing his enemies its a political move

You people amaze me.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: OneArmedBandit

Best. Meme. Ever.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Is this thread about the FISA warrants or Kavanaugh? I am confused

This is the official statement from the Whitehouse Press Secretary:
link

It is the same thing that has been reported, but I thought the link here for reference might be helpful.

At the request of a number of committees of Congress, and for reasons of transparency, the President has directed the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to provide for the immediate declassification of the following materials: (1) pages 10-12 and 17-34 of the June 2017 application to the FISA court in the matter of Carter W. Page; (2) all FBI reports of interviews with Bruce G. Ohr prepared in connection with the Russia investigation; and (3) all FBI reports of interviews prepared in connection with all Carter Page FISA applications.

In addition, President Donald J. Trump has directed the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to publicly release all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

BREAKING: President Trump to Declassify Carter Page FISA Docs Hits Panic Button TODAY

BREAKING: President Trump to Declassify Carter Page FISA Docs Hits Panic Button TODAY
Fixed it.

I gave you a star but only because that's exactly how I expect to see it headlined on any Liberal leaning news source.

edit on 18-9-2018 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

first there was a few crimes...
there was the hack of the dnc computer... by someone.
there was a meeting at the trump towers to "get dirt on hillary" from russian agents.. which may have been the information that came from that hack, in which case, there possibly could have been an agreement in that meeting since hey, much of the information was released.
there's manifort asking his russian buddy who he owes alot of money how he can use his new position within trump's circle to make things right. and him promising positions in the administration in exchange for loans..
there's a large sum of money being donated to the NRA from a russian oligarch and possibly funneled to trump's campaign.
there are crimes, possible crimes, and probably some foolish mistakes made by some in the trump administration because they didn't understand the laws. and when some of those "witches" were under investigation long before trump even announced his he was running for president... which it true in both manifort and page I believe... it's hard for me to buy the idea that it's all a contrived story to defeat trump... especially when those same intelligence agencies just about blew hillary out of their water when they announced they were reopening the investigation over her emails while staying silent about their investigation on trump! for some reason, my logic just can't wrap my head around that one!

and it's also my logic that tells me, that for the good of this nation, we need to have the answers to the questions and we have to trust someone in a position to find them... that someone is our own intelligence agencies, they are the only ones available with the tools and talent to do it.

no, I am not afraid of russia, but I do know that they, just like every other country out there, just like we do, will place their own interests before ours.. and I don't see them as a friendl like canada, or great britain, ect.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted
a reply to: carewemust
I got a feeling there are alot of people out there that wont sleep well tonight.

I plan on sleeping like a baby.

If you listen closely while you put your ear to the wind, you will hear liberals cry "why! Why! WHY!" from clear across the country.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Related information...
These documents from the FBI Vault show communications between the FBI and Christopher Steele. They are heavily redacted. I hope that these are declassified. We might see how much coordination there was between the FBI and Steele in the creation of the dossier.

link

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
CNN:

The President has floated the idea of declassification for several weeks, but Monday's statement from the White House was the first time the full breadth of his intentions was articulated,Β 

CNN Link

These f#cking idiots can't even grasp basic grammar...

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

so now we all should be at the beck and call of congress, anytime they choose, any day we say just make sure you be here??
so ya, she might have something more important scheduled for that day...
how do you know she doesn't? or do you consider anything else that commonly comes up in our daily life... a daughter's wedding, a sick kid's medical test, a parent's funeral, whatever, no matter what it might be, it just isn't as important as congress ramming their nominee through asap?

and, i don't wear nike shoes..... I am wearing a pair, my only pair, that is at least five years old and they are,t a top brand.. they are just a comfortable pair of shoes for me.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

and if the unredacted version contains information that reveals important assetts we have around the world and our networks collapse because of it, are you gonna be so eager to accept the responsibility for that, is trump??

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: timequake

the Special Council is the only one not politicizing this crap!! heck the polywogs have to force them to release something so that they can twist it to fit their narrative because there really isn't much coming from the Special Council, which makes these indictments so much more interesting, they've given most of the few good nuggets to where the Council is at.

So far the SC has timed their actions to bring about thelargest political impact possible... even Manafort's sentencing to happen days before mid-terms. Remember the new charges brought against the Russian social media influencers? They waited until the exact day and hour of Trump's summit with Putin to make it public and it was posted all over the MSM.

This cant be repeated enough. I believe that Mueller committed an act of treason by accusing Russians that will never face prosecution on the day Trump met with Putin. If that wasnt political grandstanding I dont know what is...🐽

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

It is also important to note that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein signed the June 2017 FISA renewal –one month after he appointed Robert Mueller as special counsel to investigate Trump-Russia collusion.

What do they call when someone turns in something to a court that is not true???

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join