It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: President Trump to Declassify Carter Page FISA Docs TODAY

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I thought 'transparency' from our government was supposed to be a GOOD thing.
Even Obama said it was.

And I thought it would be a good thing to investigate a potential Supreme Court justice who was accused of sexual assault.

Go figure.

His accuser has yet to agree.

More fake news on your part.

Kavanaugh and Ford have both expressed a willingness to testify.

losangeles.cbslocal.com...

It’s good to get these things all out in the open, yes? True transparency.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv
she only decided to after she was outed and started having reporters showing up at her door asking questions.
I know of two people who knew for sure who she was, the two legislators she shared her story with. then there are two other people who would know who she was if the story was true... the nominee and his buddy. and well, then whoever got the request at the FBI probably.
It would be interesting to know who outed her...

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You do understand that it appears a select group of individuals opened a special council case against a sittting president without any evidence to support opening a criminal investigation. All with the intention of finding some impeachable offense.

This entire investigation is treason against the president. This investigation is an unprecedented attack on a sitting president.

I have no idea how you think declassification of an illegal and treasonous "witch hunt" could hurt anyone but the traitors who were hoping to impeach our president.

This is not about politics to me. I could absolutely detest our sitting president and still want the traitors to be exposed and imprisoned. This is an attack on our democracy. An attack on the very foundation of our legal system.

There is no other side to this coin.

edit on 18-9-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

As dubious and political as i find the dems pushing this womans allegation, I am still glad that both her and kavanaigh will have their say.

Its nice to see dems finally on this page, after attacking or ignoring Juanita broderick who claimed to actually be raped by bill Clinton.

Or ignoring keith ellisons accusers.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

More fake news...

No more or less "fake" than your info. At least according to Fox, she has yet to accept the invitation to testify before Congress on Monday.

Fox News is told that the Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee on Monday night reached out to Ford’s lawyers to invite her to Monday’s open hearing to discuss her allegation of sexual misconduct against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, but she has not responded yet.

She hasn't refused either, of course. So I'm hopeful she'll accept very soon, testify accordingly, and we can all come to our own conclusions after hearing all pertinent testimony -- including all four of the other people at the "party."

So we'll see.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

NOPE.
..."expressing willingness to appear" is not the same thing as 'formally agreeing' to attend'.

Kavanaugh has AGREED to be there.
Still waiting on her agreement to attend.

Try getting your 'non-fake' news from a 'non-fake' source.

edit on 18-9-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

so her coming back and saying gee, monday isn't a good day for me can we make it wednesday instead means that she hasn't agreed to testify?? or is it just a matter of coming up with a schedule that is workable everyone???
she has said she is willing to testify... she just hasn't confirmed the date and time!

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Not to mention the fact the committee only officially announced the hearing last night, right? It’s not like a week has gone by without hearing from the woman. She didn’t express any less willingness than Kavanaugh to testify.
edit on 18-9-2018 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

You do understand that it appears a select group of individuals opened a special council case against a sittting president without any evidence to support opening a criminal investigation. All with the intention of finding some impeachable offense.

ya, this coming from a bunch of congressmen, and their followers who went through invenstigation, after, investigation into planned parenthood because of a highly edited video internet series... and the funny part about this is that many of these congressmen bit on basically the same bait before.

but having a presidential candidate surrounding himself with people with strong connections to russia, some who are even suspected of working for russia. having foreign intelligence telling you the crap they are hearing. having all the main intelligence groups in the US saying ya, Russia was at work meddling in our election process and are still at it...
nope, that isn't reason to investigate???

This entire investigation is treason against the president. This investigation is an unprecedented attack on a sitting president.

I imagine Nixon felt the same way....
in one of the recent elections, it's been reported that alot of people's names just mysteriously disappeared from the voter rolls.
in mass, what around 30 house just decided to go boom for some unknown reason.
in New Mexico, a solar observatory was shut down (it may have been reopened in the past few days) and it's post office and part of the town evacuated because of National Security Concerns. of all the theories I've heard for this is that someone (China) had hacked in their system and was spying on our most sensitive gov't sites in that area.

None of us can say for sure if Trump was involved in any of this. We can say that a few of those around him have pled guilty to conspiring against the US. We can place more trust in our own intelligence agencies than we do the words of foreign dictators. We can read through articles that were published long before trump decided to run and see evidence of him being involved with the laundering of Russian money. And we can wonder if 30 or so houses just went boom because russian gov't hackers have managed to penetrate some important computer systems in our country.
The DNC computers being one of those systems. of which, one of trump's crew was in some foreign country spilling his guts about how russia had the files, long before we even know that the computers were hacked! we know that trump family members along with manifort met with russian agents, a know hacker, along with others, to discuss "adoptions" (translate sanctions) and dirt on hillary. you can claim that nothing came out of that meeting, but we also know that the same day that much of that information gained from that hack made it onto the net, and that the same day trump told russia that if they could find hillary's missing emails they would be repaid greatly by our media well, those hacker in russia went to work trying to find them!
So of course, there has to be a grand conspiracy in the intelligence agencies against trump, otherwise just how could you even stand a chance of discrediting any of this stuff, right??
ya know what, every lunatic that posts something online that even hints that he is gonna blow up something is treated as a national security threat and investigated. one simple post is all that is needed.

but here we have all this crap, which seems to indicate a much more severe national security threat...
but to even investigate it is treason because it might (none of us know if it will or not) connect to trump or his family and in some way negate the election.
well, my answer would be...
it would be treason not to investigate it!!!

I have no idea how you think declassification of an illegal and treasonous "witch hunt" could hurt anyone but the traitors who were hoping to impeach our president.

because it's not illegal for one...
because it's only your opinion that it's treasonous or a witch hunt for two
and because the network in which information flows into our intelligence agencies have been known to be harmed or destroyed and people have died when the politicians have been too open and careless with the information they have gotten from the intelligence agencies in the past. for the president (who's prime motivation probably is to defend himself and family) to just dump that information out in public view is not gonna end well!

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

In the Podesta emails it turned out there was a sexual harasser in the staff and they wouldnt do 'anything' about it.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

lol... she initially wanted to stay underground, an unknown. she told her story to a few legislators, hoping that they could do something with it without her participation. I doubt if she is just as willing to testify as the nominee because well... look how she's already being portrayed by the right. heck it ain't been what a day or two that we've known who she is and they've already come up with a story that links her to fusion gps. who knows if the story is true or not, but I doubt is much time was spend confirming anything before they let the story out.
I would suggest that anyone that is asking well why didn't she come out sooner just sit and watch the testimonies and how she is treated at these hearings.. I imagine the reason will become clear to you! they are gonna put her through hell and more than likely most of those guys are just gonna ignore her anyways and vote to confirm him even if they might secretly believe her story. luckily the dems don't need that many to betray the conservative leadership and jump sides and they might get those two votes and it will result in a no vote.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Because it's not illegal for one...

It has been a blatant misuse of the American judicial process, and especially the special-counsel and FISA process.

I'm all about getting people for doing illegal things, but what I'm not an advocate of is using a too-broad investigation with fingers crossed in hopes of finding someone doing something illegal for which you had no previous evidence.

It's pretty simple if you look at it that way. But, if you don't, then...meh.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Where are the documents???

edit on 18/9/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

originally posted by: dawnstar

Because it's not illegal for one...

It has been a blatant misuse of the American judicial process, and especially the special-counsel and FISA process.

I'm all about getting people for doing illegal things, but what I'm not an advocate of is using a too-broad investigation with fingers crossed in hopes of finding someone doing something illegal for which you had no previous evidence.

It's pretty simple if you look at it that way. But, if you don't, then...meh.

The same people saying this is ok would scream the loudest if trump used his fbi to spy on opponents

And we know this, because they are screaming at trump just making the documents about the spying against him public

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

But muh national security!!

Do you realize how bafoonish and criminal the world will see Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Clapper, Brennan, Clinton(s), Rosenstein as?!?!

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
ADAM SCHIFF is scared this morning! I wonder why?

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

There's a reason why CONGRESS, TWICE, FORMALLY, requested the declassifications. The President is merely carrying out their request, after much thought. (Declass First requested by Congress in June.)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I am basing my opinions purely on the facts that have been presented. Unlike you, I am not emotionally charged in any way. I don't care about DJT, HRC, BHO, or anyone in the FBI, CIA, DOJ or the NSA. I only care about the constitution and rule of law.

So if I am friends with a few Russians I must be an agent of Russia? It couldn't possibly be that a global businessman who became president simply has ties to people all over the world?

You are justifying a criminal investigation based on your fear of Russia. Fortunately fear is not a legal reason to open an investigation against a US citizen and especially not a sitting president.

To date there has been absolutely nothing released that shows that any intelligence agency has anything that indicates that Trump committed any crimes. And what has been released seems to indicate that the intelligence agencies you seem so quick to trust all agreed they had nothing. Yet they opened a criminal investigation anyway with the hopes to find a crime, which makes the investigation illegal.

Your fear of Russia is not a reason to open a criminal investigation against our democratically elected president, no matter how much you justify it to yourself.

No one is carelessly declasifying anything. Our intelligence agencies are not being put in jeopardy. Only those who committed crimes will be exposed. And only the crimes they commited will be declassified. The guily don't deserve to hide behind redactions.

Your fears that are largely unfounded have greatly effected your ability to be rational. As this event unfolds you will continue to find yourself in severe denial because the truth doesn't match your preconceived notions of the world you live in. There are litteraly millions of people like you who can't fathom the truth so you simply chose to accept the MSM Anti-Trump narrative. My own mother is part of the group who have accepted the programming to fear Trump and refuse logic. So I very much understand your fear and denial. I just hope that you will be able to accept the facts when everything and everyone has been exposed.

edit on 18-9-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yup, it's a parade of ignorance with the longest route in history and with no foreseeable end point...probably leading right off a cliff into the ocean.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: vinifalou

That's your opinion.

No. It is not. Both can be true at the same time. They are not mutually exclusive.

And it means little to me.

I never expected that it did matter to you. You have your mind made up. You have your agenda and narratives, and that is all that means anything to you.

So you believe that revealing the truth is obstruction? Can you elaborate on this as it seems contradictory.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: timequake

So you believe that revealing the truth is obstruction? Can you elaborate on this as it seems contradictory.

I should not have to elaborate.

If you read what I responded to and the wording they used, you can see that my statement holds true. Your question indicates that you did not read it.
edit on 18-9-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join