It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: President Trump to Declassify Carter Page FISA Docs TODAY

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: vinifalou

Do you think he'll post again?

Yes because SOME HAVE NO SHAME!!!

Shhh!

You go post in ALL CAPS like that and he'll be able to read it.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Word is the Dems are holding the Kavanaugh nomination hostage in a deal to block the FISA declass. Lol.....won’t work. Grab the popcorn, this FISA declass will have the roaches scattering.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Wait a minute I thought the fisa documents were going to be after the Trump tape was revealed

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Assessor
Word is the Dems are holding the Kavanaugh nomination hostage in a deal to block the FISA declass. Lol.....won’t work. Grab the popcorn, this FISA declass will have the roaches scattering.

I like how it’s “being held hostage” when Dems want more than 2 weeks and ALL of his background, when the Republicans stalled 9 months on an Obama-era Justice’s confirmation.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

It'll will be interesting to see what people dig up out of this.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
so has it been released yet?
maybe im blind but i havent seen it yet..

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CajunMetal

The republicans held that seat up for the public to vote on by choosing the president. They did. The president isn't up for re-election, so why are they holding up confirmation of a judge he nominated? Before you respond with the senate, think about the role of the senate (advise and consent) and the fact that the senate is nowhere near flipping dem.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Nope. Deep state is trying to delay.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

well, f**k em..

they are the same ones who've been trying to delay the truth coming out since nov 16.

seriously, let them twist and turn and burn them im so fed up with this crap

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
As exciting as this sounds, I'm not gonna pee in my pants until CNN tell us that we're not allowed to read them and we must trust them to tell us what they say.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry
One day that idiot POS is going to order the release/declassification of something he knows nothing about and it's going to come back to bite him on the ass and publicly expose him.

Until then .....

Be afraid.

Be very afraid !!

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
so has it been released yet?
maybe im blind but i havent seen it yet..

There are 3 separate government departments involved in the declassification/release. Here is a good summary of what's coming, for those who have not closely followed the process.

theconservativetreehouse.com... y-documents-and-release-unredacted-text-messages/#more-154141

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

See Ya ....

edit on Sep-17-2018 by xuenchen because: 😃😎😃

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Liberal Media and Liberal "leaders" are choking tonight. The DOJ/FBI says that they have already been working with the Director of National Intelligence (Dan Coates) to get all the documents released as quickly as possible.

Huffpo Is Lost in Space tonight: www.huffingtonpost.com...

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Liberal Media and Liberal "leaders" are choking tonight. The DOJ/FBI says that they have already been working with the Director of National Intelligence (Dan Coates) to get all the documents released as quickly as possible.

Huffpo Is Lost in Space tonight: www.huffingtonpost.com...

from that article:

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, called Trump’s “selective release of materials he believes are helpful to his defense team” a “clear abuse of power.”

Showing proof of the abuse of power by the zer0Bama is an abuse of power ?

Schiff is nuts !!

😃😃😃😃

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Clicky. Enjoy.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Schiff must be guilty of something really major. He's all over tonight. He told one MSM outlet that his friends in Intel say President Trump has crossed a bright red line today. Sounded like another of those Schumer-like warnings to me.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I got a feeling there are alot of people out there that wont sleep well tonight.

I plan on sleeping like a baby.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry
One day that idiot POS is going to order the release/declassification of something he knows nothing about and it's going to come back to bite him on the ass and publicly expose him.

There is no such thing as too much declassification when you live in a country whose government is of the people by the people and for the people. There is no way for the people to be properly represented without full transparency.

Maybe you should move to China.
edit on 18-9-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

I'll sleep well tonight too. Especially after learning that AG Jeff Sessions has received authorization from SCOTUS to Un-recuse himself. This will allow him to apply legal ACTION to what the declassified documents will reveal.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join