It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: President Trump to Declassify Carter Page FISA Docs TODAY

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
anyone else get the feeling that the Left is in panic mode right now? The firewalls around this entire corrupt process used for justification of surveillance are falling one by one. Rosentstein has got to be feeling the heat now, especially since was the one who signed off on the last FISA they got in April of 2017.
edit on pm99201818America/Chicago17p07pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

BREAKING: President Trump to Declassify Carter Page FISA Docs Hits Panic Button TODAY

Fixed it.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Yes , I have that Feeling , but I Also Have the Feeling that the " Dip State " is gonna Try their Best to Give the Leftist an Edge Over JUSTICE . Let's Hope that does Not Happen here Bro .

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
anyone else get the feeling that the Left is in panic mode right now? The firewalls around this entire corrupt process used for justification of surveillance are falling one by one. Rosentstein has got to be feeling the heat now, especially since was the one who signed off on the last FISA they got in April of 2017.

If anyone is feeling anything, then you'd have to ask yourself, why.

The system is supposed to work; equal justice, honest law enforcement agencies and agents, politicians who know the rule of law.

If anyone is guilty or culpable of anything illegal or unjust, then our system is and has been a lie.

Exposing a small portion won't fix the corruption within the system, the corrupt will just find better ways to hide it.

I'm sad, and a little sick that our once great nation is now no better than a 3rd rate banana republic.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Possibly because the pages he is asking to be released unredacted are the only pages that have not been released yet.

The rest is already out there.

Hope that helped.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Oh, is that the talking point? LOL..
"nothing to see here move along' ??

News Flash: The FULL texts UNREDACTED will be released!

Unredacted 302's from Bruce Ohr...

According to Sanders' statement, Trump also directed the Justice Department to publicly release in full the text messages of Comey, Ohr, former FBI Director Andrew McCabe, former FBI lawyer Lisa Page and former FBI special agent Peter Strzok.

www.nbcphiladelphia.com...

Within 10 minutes of the download links going active, the resident "liberals" are sure to show up and keep saying "yep, nothing again", as if they've already read all of them, before anyone has even had a chance to read one of the files. It'll be like the Podesta Emails all over again.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I dont see anyone panicking. If this isnt a full, complete transcript though (atleast the full redacted parts) and cherrypicked in any way this isnt gonna go well for them.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If anyone is feeling anything, then you'd have to ask yourself, why.

The system is supposed to work; equal justice, honest law enforcement agencies and agents, politicians who know the rule of law.

If anyone is guilty or culpable of anything illegal or unjust, then our system is and has been a lie.

Exposing a small portion won't fix the corruption within the system, the corrupt will just find better ways to hide it.

I'm sad, and a little sick that our once great nation is now no better than a 3rd rate banana republic.

Yes, the system is supposed to work. Equal justice for the little guy as well as the big fish, no one of them above the law. However, even the leftists out there have to agree, our system is broken, and at this point how the hell can it possibly be fixed?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

. . . . and at this point how the hell can it possibly be fixed?

Fury and fire.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

LMAO, THE DOCUMENTS WERE RELEASED AND I WAS RIGHT, 14 PAGES ARE NOT THERE. I have been right an awful lot! Cherry picked Just like I said, and they are from the EARLY parts of the investigation.

Oh on my phone or I'll would GLADLY post the link.. they are out...go to Yahoo!

People all telling me I am wrong. I am used to it, and I am also used to finding out, I am the one who was right.

edit on 17-9-2018 by kurthall because: Add

edit on 17-9-2018 by kurthall because: Add

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Diane Feinstein releases a strike against Kavanaugh.

Trump fires back at orders the unredacted release of the FISA warrant.

Not exactly Appomattox, but this could be a new series of battles between evil leftist scum and people still believing in the Constitution.

+27 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Diisenchanted

LMAO, THE DOCUMENTS WERE RELEASED AND I WAS RIGHT, 14 PAGES ARE NOT THERE. I have been right an awful lot! Cherry picked Just like I said, and they are from the EARLY parts of the investigation.

Oh on my phone or I'll would GLADLY post the link.. they are out...go to Yahoo!

People all telling me I am wrong. I am used to it, and I am also used to finding out, I am the one who was right.

The 14 pages you are talking about have already been released.

I don't think the word "right" means what you think it means...

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

This is embarrassing.

You have no idea what you’re screaming in caps lock about.

Panic mode!

edit on 17/9/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Lmfao, the leftist in this thread are cracking me up!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm reading this while listening to Witchy Woman, it adds a pleasent theme to this thread.

Speaking of which, NICE FIND!!! 🤗🤗🤗🤩🤩🤩😘😘😘😘😗

I was waiting for this and had hoped for it soon, I was not disappointed 😊

Now, lets unleash hellfire and brimstone upon the liberal hordes at the gates of America 😎

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

This is embarrassing.

You have no idea what you’re screaming in caps lock about.

Panic mode!

It's sad, but if we're going to find any humor and enjoyment, it'll be the literal and virtual "poo" that will be filling the skinny jeans of leftists everywhere.

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
For too long this country has been literally torn apart.

It's time to end this, once and for all and move on.

The country needs the truth to come out.

If someone broke the law, they need to pay for it, regardless of who they are.
edit on R012018-09-17T20:01:28-05:00k019Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

anyone else get the feeling that the Left is in panic mode right now?

Yes, there's actually evidence of it right here in this very thread (hint, look for the posts with all caps lol)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Let’s copy that post of Kurt’s and paste it to him every time he posts from now on

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Do you think he'll post again?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

the resident "liberals" are sure to show up and keep saying "yep, nothing again", as if they've already read all of them, before anyone has even had a chance to read one of the files. It'll be like the Podesta Emails all over again.

Yep, The Podesta emails were revealing, it blew Hillary's campaign out of the water.

Likewise, these texts and emails belonging to Comey, Strzok, Ohr, etc
are predicted by the people who have seen them to be an incoming MOAB.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join