It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: President Trump to Declassify Carter Page FISA Docs TODAY

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Fair enough does that mean then (this is a discussion I am not arguing....) if nobody gets fired and its not proven that the FBI were knowingly misleading the judge then this would actually backfire on Trump in a way?

No. People already have been fired. But all it would be evidence of is that they are still doing the wrong things if it's shown they did the wrong things with the warrant.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

In theory you are right.

But we are not talking about a dead body here

We are talking about financial crimes, and process crimes like lying to the fbi

The only evidence we have of the lying to the fbi is the very FBI agents who may have fabricated the warrants word for it

So how can we trust them if they lied to get the warrant?

None of the crimes charged or even suggested done by anyone in trumps orbit come even remotely close to the severity of the obama admin using the intel agencies to spy on their opponents in an unjust manner Yet many people, including the bulk of the media, have no interest in that potential scandal, which would be the biggest in the history of this country

Thank you for pointing out the elephant in the room, cause all of this happened on the previous administrations watch. It goes high up....it would seem

I have been saying for well opver a year that people are wrong to get hung up non Hillary involeved in all of this.

Hiallrya and trump were both getting dirt on each other from russians.

Hiallry it looks like was getting help from intel agencies. But hillary is not the person that was in charge of the intel community during this.

That was Obama and his administration. It is looking more and more everyday like Obama used or allowed (even if it was without his knowledge which seems very unlikely) his intel agencies to spy on his opponent. That is a crime exponentially greater in magnitude than Watergate, and far more serious than anything trump could have done with russia.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I can’t wait to read the documents

I hope this is where lots of deepstate folks end up in jail, and th secret society exposed and assets and wealth frozen

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry
Shiny coins for all!

A well-timed distraction.

Nah, the well timed distraction was the Kavanaugh smear campaign.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

One day that idiot POS is going to order the release/declassification of something he knows nothing about and it's going to come back to bite him on the ass and publicly expose him.

Greetings 3 letter agency person!

Care to share what would be withheld from a sitting President?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Patterns repeat. This has happened to other empires. Just a matter of time before it happens here.
"If it works!"

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Diisenchanted

LMAO, THE DOCUMENTS WERE RELEASED AND I WAS RIGHT, 14 PAGES ARE NOT THERE. I have been right an awful lot! Cherry picked Just like I said, and they are from the EARLY parts of the investigation.

Oh on my phone or I'll would GLADLY post the link.. they are out...go to Yahoo!

People all telling me I am wrong. I am used to it, and I am also used to finding out, I am the one who was right.

I remember a time when caps lock use like this warranted a stern mini ban here on ATS.

Youngins don't know how easy they have it.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It is a fact that Obama used the IRS as a political weapon.
It is no surprise that he also used the DOJ.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

Distraction for what!?? No evidence has surfaced Trump has done anything wrong. In fact, there's more evidence others did wrong, a list of names too long for this post.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist
well in the real world, people just can't drop all their plans in a moments notice and go flying off at the pleasure of the high and mighty rulers of the land!! to claim that she's full of it because she hasn't responded what, 24 hours, 48 hours, whatever after the invitation was made is more unreasonable than me mentioning some of the things that a person might just feel is more important than making sure congress can ram their nominee through according to their schedule. heck, I probably could run through quite a few more in a very short time.
but no, the party that cries "personal responsibiity" at the top of their lungs just can't understand why someone might place their responsibilities above it!!!

and for the record, there's a little bit of skepticism in me about this also...
but, I can understand why women don't come out about their experiences sooner also.

This individual, operates in the world of higher education. Not in the real world.
Besides the fact the college or university would love that their professor is invited to testify in front of congress.
Any classes could easily be covered by colleagues, or TAs, or cancelled for the day. There is more than enough lead time.

Look, I am staff at a university, and work hand in hand with students and professors. Few tenured professors actually consider their classes "personal responsibility." It's all about their research (which is what makes higher education their money).

It was a good argument, just not one applicable to having a career in higher education.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody
CNN is VERY scared. They're running a new story every hour on this upcoming release of classified documents, and the immense damage to our country that could result. The latest piece proclaims that President Trump has declared "WAR ON THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT".

9:40pm Today - www.cnn.com...

You just know that CNN people are going down, as co-conspirators. I'll be so happy when that happens!

edit on 9/18/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

One day that idiot POS is going to order the release/declassification of something he knows nothing about and it's going to come back to bite him on the ass and publicly expose him.

how did you manage to give yourself two stars???

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

edit on 18-9-2018 by FingerMan because: Wrong thread

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

CONSITUTIONAL CRISIS? Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff and Warner DEMAND DOJ-FBI Defy Trump Declassification Order

Well I guess this says alot of what the Democrats think about Trump declassifying the FISA documents.

At this link is a letter that Pelosi, Schiff , Schumer and Warner sent to Coats, Wray and Rosenstein.

Makes you wonder what they have to hide?

Full story at this link

edit on 18-9-2018 by Diisenchanted because: to add story link.

edit on 18-9-2018 by Diisenchanted because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Well "liberal" stands for LIBERTY Party. So of course they'd block sooper secret government stuff form being available for all to read.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
And again and again Nothing will Ever be done!
showing that we are All fools.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
We now have members of the legislative branch trying to be President.
The entire FBI and DoJ as well as the entire intelligence community serves at the Presidents pleasure. He can declassify whatever he wants, excluding nuclear secrets.

I guess for the Dems these ARE nuclear secrets LOL...

The funniest party of their letter is where they claim the President should not be given any information that may affect national security... ha.

Schumer, Pelosi, Schiff and Warner must now be removed from their offices. The letter they wrote is nothing short of a brazen attempt to seize power over the Executive branch and goes against the very foundations of the constitutional principal of separation of powers.

edit on 19/9/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Dems are mounting an "Incompetence" Impeachment effort. It will fail, because the President is merely fulfilling requests the U.S. Congress sent him on May 15, 2018 and September 6, 2018.

ATS Post w/Proof of Requests: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Seems like the Dems are getting more brazen as they become more and more desperate. Their disgusting tactics only work when they are done with much more subtlety. Trump is exposing them.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

CONSITUTIONAL CRISIS? Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff and Warner DEMAND DOJ-FBI Defy Trump Declassification Order

Well I guess this says alot of what the Democrats think about Trump declassifying the FISA documents.

At this link is a letter that Pelosi, Schiff , Schumer and Warner sent to Coats, Wray and Rosenstein.

Makes you wonder what they have to hide?

Full story at this link

This letter is a joke. In this country a defendant has a right to see all evidence the prosecution has against him. But apparently the president shouldn't have the same rights as ordinary citizens according to these idiots who think they are somehow above the president.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join