It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: President Trump to Declassify Carter Page FISA Docs TODAY

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

maybe I am wrong, but I think the grammer might be right...
were would mean plural..
but "the full breath of his intentions" I think is singular.
but I do get where you are coming from...
journalism has lost it's ability to proof read!! not just at cnn, but it seems to be common everywhere.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar
Every interaction I’ve had with you you have rebutted with hypotheticals.
I am forced to live in the real world. It must be nice.
The entire country is watching and waiting, at this point it is more than
Ford’s civic duty. What’s more likely, that Ford is full of it or that she has to attend her daughters funeral and wedding?
She’s postponed this 35 years. You can understand my skepticism, yes?
The Nike line was a friendly joke. Joke you if you can’t take a f.ck. Or as Immortal Texhnique would say if you can take a d!ck you can take a joke.
It’s grammar, not grammer. Surprised autocorrect didn’t catch that for ya.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Stable Genius

edit on 18-9-2018 by OneArmedBandit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: OneArmedBandit

Ohhh maaaaan! This is gonna be good!

I miss Silly..

Do you guys think she'll come out of her parents' basement today?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

DO NOT MENTION SHE WHO CANNOT BE NAMED!!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

There are urban legends if you say her name out loud in front of a mirror followed by "All Hail Queen Hillary" she shows up on your toilet.

Never tried tho.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I heard that too. I was always too scared to try

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
well in the real world, people just can't drop all their plans in a moments notice and go flying off at the pleasure of the high and mighty rulers of the land!! to claim that she's full of it because she hasn't responded what, 24 hours, 48 hours, whatever after the invitation was made is more unreasonable than me mentioning some of the things that a person might just feel is more important than making sure congress can ram their nominee through according to their schedule. heck, I probably could run through quite a few more in a very short time.
but no, the party that cries "personal responsibiity" at the top of their lungs just can't understand why someone might place their responsibilities above it!!!

and for the record, there's a little bit of skepticism in me about this also...
but, I can understand why women don't come out about their experiences sooner also.

edit on 18-9-2018 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I hope our squeamish politicians are learning what BRAVERY looks and acts like.

Edit to add: Valerie Jarret's daughter is trying to protect Mommy, and her criminal co-workers at CNN.
twitter.com...

edit on 9/18/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Wait, now there's a chance she's not even showing up and WON'T testify! It's all over Twitter.

This is gross!

I'm ashamed these liberals are Americans. Where is the honor?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Your excuses are pathetic.

If she in fact has something more important to do, then she could and should let them know, then work on a mutually acceptable time and date -- including a telephone conference call, as already suggested only to be rejected.

Enough of her whining and crying and holding the entire process hostage to her self-serving purposes. She can put up or shut up.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

There are urban legends if you say her name out loud in front of a mirror followed by "All Hail Queen Hillary" she shows up on your toilet.

Never tried tho.

Don't I went for a crap and got quite the shock....

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Interesting tweets.

Lets say he is correct and that there was no basis for the warrants I would ask then that if those warrants have shown evidence of wrong doing then that does not change that there has been some wrong doing even if the issuing of the warrants has been questionable.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Interesting tweets.

Lets say he is correct and that there was no basis for the warrants I would ask then that if those warrants have shown evidence of wrong doing then that does not change that there has been some wrong doing even if the issuing of the warrants has been questionable.

But that ignores the problem

Almost al reasonable people can agree that the fbi could get some crime in just about every single politician in Washington and their lawyers

Are we really ok with the fbi lying to get warrants to spy on people so long as they charge them with some unrelated charge in the end?

And worse yet, selectively abusing that power to just go after people they don’t like, while allowing they ones they do like to never have to face charges?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Interesting tweets.

That's not how our justice system works. Fruit of the poisonous tree and all.

But politically it could be used against them ofcourse.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Interesting tweets.

DOes it seem reasonable that a police agency shown to be crooked would have enough credibility to imprison someone because they claim he lied? If what Trump says is true, it looks like Flynn may have quite the lawsuit.

Manafort...who cares? Flush the turd.

But we still have Fruit of the Poisoned Tree, meaning that any information garnered from that FISA warrant is not admissable in court. Sounds to me like Mueller may have his investigation come to a halt.

If nothing else, interesting times.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

To be clear, if the there has been wrong doing on behalf of the FBI then you have to punish the individuals responsible as is appropriate.

That however does not really change anything if they have found wrong doing, if they actually find that there has been something significant found as a result of those warrants its still going to be there even if how they got the warrants is questionable.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

As others have mentioned there is such a thing called fruit of the poisonous tree

In a nut shell, if the cops break into a house unlawfully and find evidence of a crime, none of that evidence is usable

The same here; if the warrants initially were based in lies , then all evidence obtained from them is no longer usable

This is to prevent law enforcement from doing exactly what it appears they might have; fabricating reasons for warrant to go after people they have a personal agenda against, and then charging them with some other crime based off of the material they got from the false warrant

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Yup I totally get all of that and I am not arguing against it

All I am saying that even if this has come from the poisonous tree, if there is evidence of wrong-doing its still wrong doing.

If the police brake down your door to search your place without a warrant, just because they are bored and find you standing over a dead body with your finger prints and DNA allover the crime scene (extreme example I know), then sure , through the book at the cops if you want but it doesn't mean a crime hasn't been committed

edit on 18-9-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

To be clear, if the there has been wrong doing on behalf of the FBI then you have to punish the individuals responsible as is appropriate.

That however does not really change anything if they have found wrong doing, if they actually find that there has been something significant found as a result of those warrants its still going to be there even if how they got the warrants is questionable.

The justice system excludes the concept of "The end justifies the means", for good reason.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join