It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump said tax cuts would bring $4 trillion back to America. Just 3.5 percent of that returned

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Bottom line here, changes don't happen immediately. Trump should have been more tempered with his schedule and everyone else needs to recognize the companies didn't leave the US in a a few months' time, they're not all going to flood back in in a few months' worth of time, either.
edit on 17-9-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Well if you like fishing where I live is pretty much fishing paradise can’t walk into bush without hiting a lake some hardly if ever fished. 44inch plus pike all day long.

Eating some pickerel I caught right now in fact.(tried to upload my plate but the picture was to big too lazy to format it )

Be warned however we get tax smacked hard, even on the booze!
There some common ground. Come on up!

a reply to: JasonBillung

edit on 17-9-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Planning a trip next month, just north of Minnesota. Fly in deal where we are the only cabin on the lake. 6 days. 2 boats. The northerns are great up there for the fight, and the walleyes are the sweetest fish on the planet (sorry catfish, you are second, or third maybe).

You can bring 1/2 gallon of booze per adult across the boarder. Always bring some non-drinkers to Canada, I always say. They are worth their weight in scotch.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Beautiful, man glad to hear and we will got some good days of weather left. I want to brag about some of the lakes near me but it would give me away :x

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Wow - you want Obama and Clinton for 40 years each or 20 a piece?

With the release of the FBI/DOJ texts and FISA applications, it could make this post look a bit different...

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I am a bit surprised that people still believe in what a politician promises. There are enough data points to show it is not likely to happen.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I'm shocked how uneducated some are when making a rash statement,they have no knowledge of math nor common sense,things transpire over a period in time,liberals get more ignorant and redundent,meanwhile things which have a concern on us is overlooked,this is the way to pull wool over publics eye,give it up,you sound clueless dude

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Seems like Trump has taken yet another DEFERMENT. Hopefully it pans out for the benefit of somebody, anybody that needs it

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I make bank on my job, my C-Corp, some real estate, an oil lease and my really big stock market investments. What's in your wallet?

Yes, yes... And your library smells of rich mahogany, with it's many leather bound books & cognacs....

Give us a break.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

They are a simple expense. I do not pay taxes for them in the US or in their country.

So you openly admit to hiring people in such a way as to avoid taxes, and then bitch about people avoiding taxes ? Not only are you part of the problem, you're a hypocrite as well. To go a step farther, you are currently engaging in cognative displacement about your hypocrisy which could be labeled borderline delusional, and irrational at best.

edit on 18-9-2018 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Thank your multiple bankrupted president for that.

his isolationist policies are going to suck in the long term. China makes your iPhones, your tablets, your laptops-not to mention they mine the rare earth minerals to make said devices. and your prez threatens this country?
edit on 19-9-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
I didn’t see an exact time frame stated anywhere. Dealing with an entire countries economics soon could mean a few years even a decade.

GDP is up BIGLY cool cool.
Unemployment down (more people paying tax) cool cool
Looks pretty good from over here in not america land.

So sorry you guys didn’t get a check in the mail for a few hundred bucks just because 🤷‍♂️.
Would you be happy then?

You forgot to include the national deficit is up bigly. But that is only an issue when there is a D next to the president's name.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join