It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#Feinsteinknew

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
If Feinstein had a letter indicated sexual assault and she didn't do anything with it, till it became political favorable for her. Doesn't she desearve to lose her job? In sports, if the coach knew something and did a cover up, there are calls for their heads. Feinstein was part of a cover up for months, if you believe her timeline. The whole #MeToo movement always place blame on the people who didn't bring this stuff to the light. We never hear, well, only if the person wants it to the light. IT's always the same message, keep the secret, you are evil. Obviously #Feinsteinknew, and shouldn't be held to the same standards as sport figures and figured in the entertainment industry?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

This whole thing reeks of shenanigans. Holding on to evidence? Really? Waiting 30 years to drop a charge? Jeezus, glad I am a nobody. Wait til this new gen gets into politics, aint nobody gonna be qualified!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Feinstein hosted a Chinese SPY for 30 years who brought in other spies, she leaked a classified document on purpose last year..., yes she should go as soon as possible.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

She claims to have been protecting Ford's anonymity and dignity prior to Ford going to the FBI.
Now Dianne Feinstein faces questions over why she sat on Kavanaugh claims for weeks

Feinstein similarly said in a statement defending her decision initially to stay silent about the allegations that it was her belief that it was Ford's decision to take the allegations public.

She argued, 'From the outset, I have believed these allegations were extremely serious and bear heavily on Judge Kavanaugh’s character.

'However, as we have seen over the past few days, they also come at a price for the victim,'
she said. 'I hope the attacks and shaming of her will stop and this will be treated with the seriousness it deserves.'

edit on 17-9-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

She claims to have been protecting Ford's anonymity and dignity prior to Ford going to the FBI.
Now Dianne Feinstein faces questions over why she sat on Kavanaugh claims for weeks

Feinstein similarly said in a statement defending her decision initially to stay silent about the allegations that it was her belief that it was Ford's decision to take the allegations public.

She argued, 'From the outset, I have believed these allegations were extremely serious and bear heavily on Judge Kavanaugh’s character.

'However, as we have seen over the past few days, they also come at a price for the victim,'
she said. 'I hope the attacks and shaming of her will stop and this will be treated with the seriousness it deserves.'

And you believe her?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

I didn't say that, but it seems like a good enough reason for me. Though I'm not one to defend a politician's claims, so believe what you want. I just Googled the thread's question and found the answer. So I posted it.
edit on 17-9-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I have a more Important Question, Why isn't Dianne Feinstein in Jail ? She steered contracts to her husband's companies as the Chairwoman of MILCON, and cheated veterans out of good Healthcare . She Also has been taking Bribes from COSCO the Giant Chinese Shipping Company, and then Employed a Chinese Spy as Her Driver for 20 years . Accountability ? This Women Has NONE...............

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Feinstein also coached this Kavanaugh accuser on how to remove her footprint from social media.

I bet the Chinese spy friend of Dianne Feinstein helped accomplish this.

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 9/17/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

你绝对正确的尊敬的先生!

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Someone out there in the internet has found many of
her social media posts....I cant link to it.

But what I read is not pretty, lets put it that way.
Also, her students did not give her high ratings....
said she was "vengeful'.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Kavanaugh was believed to be at the top of Romney's list of potential SCOTUS picks should he have been elected in 2012. The same time this woman was involved in democrat campaigning. Also the same time she allegedly spoke to a counselor about this alleged attack.

I think the dems had this on the back burner since 2012 and are just now dusting it off.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Who knows how many other victims he raped all because Feinstein assisted him by keeping his dirty little secret. She was his enabling accomplice. She was probably recruiting and grooming new victims for him, too, for all we know.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Our elected officials all have degrees in lying and deceiving , the swamp will never be drained as these scumbags all cover for each other.

new topics

top topics

join