It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British cave diver is suing tech billionaire Elon Musk for defamation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Where I come from it is the lowest of the low

Sounds similar to victim shaming.

The more people get offended the deeper the shame becomes.

It is a no win for someone that got sexed and did not want it.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

....Current history evidences that the System you are trying to support has failed us and is in dire need of re-structuring and this means following due course....

I'm not 'trying to support the System'....but I do believe in innocent until proven guilty and I don't think wealthy people should be able to go around accusing people of being paedophile's just because their ego has been bruised without providing at least some sort of supportive evidence and reasoned thinking.

As it stands Elon Musk is proving himself to be a brat and an egotistical bully....and you are pandering to him for no other reason other than you don't like 'the System'.

Well guess what, many people don't, I certainly don't....but I don't go around offering sycophantic support to a man who is trying to use his wealth and influence to slander someone with impunity just because his feelings got hurt.

Elon Musk is proving himself to be a complete bell end over this and those who blindly support him for absolutely no other reason other than he's Elon Musk, well......best let it go unsaid.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Well guess what, many people don't, I certainly don't....but I don't go around offering sycophantic support to a man who is trying to use his wealth and influence to slander someone with impunity just because his feelings got hurt.

Yeah, what he said was enough to have that guy dragged out of his house in some places. Even here on ATS people have convicted the man on literally nothing more than Musk's say so. It's why we got rid of mob justice in the civilised world.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You seem to be an absolute expert in identifying pedophiles and their behavior, why is that?

edit on 19-9-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
Regardless of how we all speculate...the ball is now in Mr. Unsworths court to disprove...

Actually, no. In the United States it's up to the accuser, in this case that dip**** Musk, to prove his accusations. The defendant is presumed innocent.

Just like all those tasty children those pedophile 'experts' are familiar with.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Does the phrase "innocent 'til proven guilty" mean anything at all to you??

Zero tolerance? OK, but does that come before, or after, the trial that's proven them guilty?

Think carefully, before answering. As your answer might, some day, apply to more than just "accused" pedophiles.

As Freeborn suggested. Since you seem "to know", time to put up, or shut up.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You seem to be an absolute expert in identifying pedophiles and their behavior, why is that?

Augie...you need to get your game back....things are getting vanilla lately...thats as lukewarm as the dishwater....lol.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Does the phrase "innocent 'til proven guilty" mean anything at all to you??

Zero tolerance? OK, but does that come before, or after, the trial that's proven them guilty?

Think carefully, before answering. As your answer might, some day, apply to more than just "accused" pedophiles.

As Freeborn suggested. Since you seem "to know", time to put up, or shut up.

You like to say put up or shut up...lol...look in the mirror and say the words aloud....lol..you aren't defending the American Constitution and All Things Right ya putzes.....you DO NOT HAVE those principals on your side of this convo……...you THINK YOU DO....but you really do not...….what don't you understand about zero tolerance....of course it comes after the trial.....I have never supported not following the law only changing it to provide the Death Penalty to Pedos and a few others.....you listen carefully....life is to short to wax poetic about every little birdys song we hear on our Journeys....I have made it abundantly clear that I support Musks accusations and that I give those accusations the benefit of the doubt...until proven otherwise....maybe a Civil Court shows us evidence that Elon is wrong...maybe it shows us he was right...and maybe Unsworth wouldn't let himself be dragged into any type of Court where he is placed under Oath, not even with a team of Buffalo….lol... and really slander is not murder even if Elon is wrong there are remedial steps for Unsworth to take if he so chooses....would you want to burn out your candle and life savings trying to sue Elon Musk..LMAO…..don't even bother answering....what I know is that I have no time for bleeding hearts or for people who make a career out of producing societal friction .

I am not saying to ACT on any accusations...lol...I am not saying string the accused Pedo up in a tree...I am saying that a red flag was raised by someone with the power and influence to do in-depth investigations expeditiously ...I am saying that I lend credence to this man ….and that I support the raising of the red flag because it is an area specifically involving children and I shall always give the benefit of the doubt to Children and their safety...I am saying that I believe there is a Civil Court system in place designed to offer relief to anyone who feels they have been wrongly slandered...and finally with emphasis....I believe we need to change the existing laws to provide for Capitol Punishment for pedophiles and others who commit heinous crimes against humanity specifically women and children....so don't go cutting down all the trees anytime soon...we have due processes and lots of people are always involved in changing them the rightful ways by lobbying and by working hard for change.

An accusation is not a breach of anything until a Court of Law deems it to be so.Till then it is what it is.Picking a side is like placing a bet...and I do not sit on fences...my side is clear....if litigation occurs then we will all learn the truth and until then we can only place bets.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Augie...you need to get your game back....things are getting vanilla lately...thats as lukewarm as the dishwater....lol.

Nonetheless, it's true. You seem to be able to identify pedophiles without evidence. Either you have the world's greatest pedo-dar or you happen to circulate with enough of them to know one when you see one.

I lean towards the latter. You should get help, that's a very sick problem you have.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Nonetheless, it's true. You seem to be able to identify pedophiles without evidence. Either you have the world's greatest pedo-dar or you happen to circulate with enough of them to know one when you see one.

I lean towards the latter. You should get help, that's a very sick problem you have.

Augie...your silly little plot will not work....lol...like I said you need to up your game....you are a real Pedo supporter Augie and that is ok with me and yes you are good at veiling it as if you are supporting the status quo right side of things....lol......you see Augie I represent the fairness you blabber on about peripherally.....lol...I accept your skewed perspective and give it the rightful weight it deserves.....I just don't share it with you.

Augie...evidence is for Courts of law not the Peoples Review.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Says the ultimate pedo-identifier as he sides with Musktard's non-evidentiary statements.

You: 'I'm all for the law, except when I'm not'.

Hop back in the Scooby Pedo Van and track down some more baddies.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Says the ultimate pedo-identifier as he sides with Musktard's non-evidentiary statements.

You: 'I'm all for the law, except when I'm not'.

Hop back in the Scooby Pedo Van and track down some more baddies.

www.youtube.com...

Next stop Paris.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Next stop: court for Elon Musktard.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Musk is a silly man for what he said. You're defending him on the basis that he must know something due to his wealth and it is the other guys responsibility to prove that he isn't a pedo.

By that logic, isn't the onus now on you to prove that you are not a pedo?

See, it doesn't really work like that, does it?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

Musk is a silly man for what he said. You're defending him on the basis that he must know something due to his wealth and it is the other guys responsibility to prove that he isn't a pedo.

By that logic, isn't the onus now on you to prove that you are not a pedo?

See, it doesn't really work like that, does it?

Nope,you are seeking a Utopian dynamic,I am not.Slander has a definition.Yes of course someone with lots of money can get data and information expeditiously....accurate data....and of course they can defend themselves with a bottomless warchest of money.....and finally if there is a benefit of the doubt to be given I give it to the man with these resources and options every time....and then I let a legal Court of Law show me where we all stand.Elon flexed his power....big deal you ever heard of Howard Hughes....lol....look him up you will likely find his name in the dictionary under the heading VINDICTIVE.....good old Howard would have made sure that the only diving Unsworth did for the rest of his life was diving under his prison bed to avoid shower time in the BigHouse Howard would have had him slapped in......lol.
edit on 20-9-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

You do realise Unsworth is married to a 40 year old, not a child bride? And you are still defaming him at every opportunity. And yet you keep defending Musk who is exhibiting clear signs of a breakdown.

I have to ask........Elon, is that you?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian
You do realise Unsworth is married to a 40 year old, not a child bride? And you are still defaming him at every opportunity. And yet you keep defending Musk who is exhibiting clear signs of a breakdown.

I have to ask........Elon, is that you?

You need to come to the realization that some people, due to their lifestyle choices, are able to identify pedophiles much better than you can. Trust their judgement, they are experts in the field.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I want to take them to task more but i was raised not to mock the afflicted.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

I still want to know how Musktard and his fappers know unequivocally how someone is a pedo. Methinks it's a certain level of familiarity they've acquired via unsavory predilections.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

a reply to: Flavian

I still want to know how Musktard and his fappers know unequivocally how someone is a pedo. Methinks it's a certain level of familiarity they've acquired via unsavory predilections.

Musk has always had a broken “daddy touched me too many times” side to him kind of the MJ syndrome going on a bit IMO, it will only be a matter of time before he’s getting a chimp and distributing “Jesus juice”....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join