It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal experiences with voices

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

it is mental problem when mixed with anxiety i think. or else it is inspirational. makes your day interesting. because similar topics show up later or you think it was useful you heard them before etc. ermm i am not sure if it is hearing though now.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Been on meds for almost 20 years now. I still hear SH@@ but don't take that many... just 2 at night to help me sleep. I really don't want to take any but if i quit, I'll be up for a week before I can sleep and i don't want to be up awake, especialy as i'll get real bored!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat

originally posted by: Metallicus
Some people are adversely affected by electromagnetic radiation or EM fields. It isn’t out of the realm of possibility that high levels of EM radiation could cause both auditory and visual hallucinations.

Hope all will be well with the OP.

I think I might be one. When things were getting wild at our old place, turns out we had the entire building's worth of electrical meters mounted on the bedroom wall right outside. When we found out exactly how ***tty the place was built- I couldn't help BUT wonder. I am sure that there was enough EM blasting through the walls to magnetize paper clips. As for other stuff, I dunno.

Here, we're nestled right next to a tv transmission antenna, and a smallish Doppler radar setup. Meh. At least it's occasional crap- and I should try to get EM readings (yes, with my phone, but what are ya gonna do? I can't afford the nice equipment) with a simple app that just gives readings from the phone's sensor next time I go past those 'magic' woods down the road from me. I am guessing a jump would indicate the Doppler farted at me..

One of the apartments I lived in had a similar situation. The electricity meter for the apartment was on one side of the interior wall at bed level. On the other side was a bedroom with the bed being right alongside that electricity meter. Any guest who stayed in that room complained of feeling extremely hot even if the room was cold and the window open.

I completely fried a digital watch when I slept in that bedroom. That was the weirdest experience. I woke up drenched in sweat, I had dreamt my hand had turned into black goo like in the Matrix movie. The metal watch strap was mildly hot, the watch bezel glue had melted, and the electronics had fried.

There is evidence that the electromagnetic field can cause leukaemia and some types of brain cancer.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

There is evidence that the electromagnetic field can cause leukaemia and some types of brain cancer.
D: *Wonderful*.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Things i hear when disconnecting:

"Cannnot read brainwave pattern"
"Area observations blurry"
"Instigations offline"
"Cannot read brainwashing program"

Thats just a few things i hear. Why would my brain one day..on its own...come up with a self checking brainwashing "delusion"?

Enjoy being wrong everyone. Enjoy all your tax dollars going to overpriced psych wards and their 2 faced medics.

---------------

After posting this i heard
"You little ####er you just blabbed the biggest blab"

Pop
edit on 19-9-2018 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Thats just Luka the Russian space dog..
Most of this noise comes from the art world so its designed to have multiple interpretations.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower

Thats just Luka the Russian space dog..
Most of this noise comes from the art world so its designed to have multiple interpretations.

laugh but if bombs were being dropped you you would get my point. Overconfidence well..wouldnt be good about reffering to this MIND CONTROL SYSTEM and it is a bomb. Think of those strange booms..signal pops perhaps from a worldwide control grid?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

A lot of this mind control is just pretty harmless day care psyops loops that keep peoples minds focused on whatever it is they are drawn too. The original gate project was pretty amazing and would have been global.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower

A lot of this mind control is just pretty harmless day care psyops loops that keep peoples minds focused on whatever it is they are drawn too. The original gate project was pretty amazing and would have been global.

These criminals tried to give me a heart attack multiple times. I have an axe to grind. If truth is my only weapon.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Things i hear when disconnecting:

"Cannnot read brainwave pattern"
"Area observations blurry"
"Instigations offline"
"Cannot read brainwashing program"

Thats just a few things i hear. Why would my brain one day..on its own...come up with a self checking brainwashing "delusion"?

Enjoy being wrong everyone. Enjoy all your tax dollars going to overpriced psych wards and their 2 faced medics.

---------------

After posting this i heard
"You little ####er you just blabbed the biggest blab"

Pop

I have seen things that make me think twice about you simply being 'schizophrenic'. I have had...things happen that if I had not seen them happen- and we aren't talking UFOs, or googly eyed things from another dimension, or even voices- Weird people following me, weird things happening, Stuff that- I swear has been stuff that only I know- private daydreams and such, that makes it into the land of profit. Some stuff, I admit- I was STUPID. I gave some stuff away. But things that doesn't see the light of day, that magically pop up in the news? This happened well before cellphones were capable of listening, and before cellphones were even a thing.

I did notice that the weird people following me stopped the day that I finally had enough, and went right up to the car and gave the what I would consider your basic greasy government agent type (starched collar, PenzOil hair, striped shirt, suspenders, driving a Mercedes). He got away, since I was walking (stomping) towards him.

I've given up fighting whatever the hell it is I've been fighting. Something simply isn't right on this planet, and for whatever lunatic reason, certain of us have been targeted, and being run thru the woodchipper on a regular basis. I do not consider myself important, or in possession of special knowledge, or anything that could possibly even in fantasy be a threat to whatever the hell runs the world. I have no special abilities, either real or imagined. I'm artistic, but so is a bunch of other people. No, I don't consider the paranormal crap I experience an 'ability'. I consider it more like (searches for the words) whatever keeps a person oblivious to this stuff has been ground away, leaving the creamy, psychic center.

I really am just am completely lost as the world gets stranger, more frightening, and just downright *wrong*. The rest of you, take it how you want. I've heard all of the "you're nuts/ schizo/ too much drugs/ too few drugs" comments, and really, they're tired at this point. I am just completely and totally confused, frustrated, and at a loss for words.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

interesting

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

A sharper axe will split that dry six inch hardwood quicker, but sometimes its better not to hurry.
How would you feel if you turned a white winged dove into a one winged dove with your saw? FPKW

edit on 23-9-2018 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I used mind capabilities to defeat it. Its in my foot.

A fool overlooks the importance of their feet and what is underneath them. Thats like subtle energy 101 or at least should be.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

So after investigating voices ive got they are gone fully with no medication.

They play off phone lines and electrical grid using muons and electromagnetism.

They use mind control/domination frequencies of the voices.

I used mind capabilities to defeat it. Its in my foot.

Do they communicate via a consistent tactic ? Like hearing the same words spoken by a familiar voice over and over again ?

Do angry thoughts defeat it ? Angry thoughts create a chemical in the brain that can eliminate a epileptic seizure for example.

Sometimes i wonder if you are a Black Ops operative monitoring potential mortals that can be manipulated by negative entities. Epileptics are primary targets as we can communicate with them face-to-face when our minds can view just below the infra-red end of the visible spectrum during a seizure.

i assume that they ONLY communicate in Latin, similar to the Rephaim who state that their strategy is going perfectly as planned.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join